在婚姻路上,有點寂寞?

• realist,

god bless me again, i do have an object to picture of.

• dad replied at 2010-04-13 3:44 am

I been sleeping separately inside my room for 10 years. Enjoying indeed I would say. Ok, time for bed. Working tmr. Chat again when free. Seeya.

dad,

we chat when we are free, have a good day.

• hello everybody ^^

good morning

• Respect is absolutely the most important thing in marriage.Kindess,caring,intimacy are all close seconds,but without true and deep respect,those other things aren't going to mean very much..
    Putting your spouse first,and honesty,with out that it can all fall apart.Being totally open and show your love,people have to remember the word love is an action word,love is not just a feeling..Love without action is not love.Accountability is also important when people get married ,they make themeselves accountable to each other.People are different and have different in needs within relationship,but these are the basics of keeping a marriage good.The biggest thing is that it takes two,one person cannot keep marriage healthy..

• mom,

it seems you have a lot of blessings from the big boss uptop.

• realist,

your out of topic....realist can explain well in this kind of situation....

• truelover,

you have raised a good subject here, healthy marriage.

realist,

is your marriage healthy? any healthy eating tips you can provide?

• joker,

good morning. :)

• mom,

my healthy eating tip is eat less, and sex more.

• realist,

couple with your philosophy, your lady must be very full and satisfied.

i wish my man can understand that.

• mom,

the sad reality is that the tip is easier said than done.

• how's ur day .. mom

• realist replied at 2010-04-13 12:13 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

mom,

the sad reality is that the tip is easier said than done.

=================================================================

I can

may be, i am 'un"relaistic......

• man,

good for you... you must be super fit.

• better than Super

• realist,

hohoho... i can understand that.

what we think, what we talk and what we do can be absolutely irrelevant to others.

• joker,

my day is good except i was late for meeting this moring.

are you married? it appears to me that most chatties here are married.

• its really hard to handle the relationship if both of you lack of respect,communication,love and romance...

• turelover,

marriage is not a relationship, a relationship is just one element among others.

say, you break a leg but you still alive.

say, you hv cancer but the law doesn't allow you to execute the euthanasia.

that is why we need a good nutrition and adequate exercise for a healthy marriage, yet it is easier said than done.

that is why many of us just want a relationship, not the entire marriage. lol

• respect,communication,love and romance....

if i have all of the above, i won't care what you call it (relationship or not), i am a happy camper. lol

• that is why we need a good nutrition and adequate exercise for a healthy marriage, yet it is easier said than done.

that is why many of us just want a relationship, not the entire marriage. lol

I am Ok with BOTH

• man,

good for you, you are lucky to have a healthy marriage and relationship.

• hi mom.

I am single ^^

• mom replied at 2010-04-13 2:07 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

man,

good for you, you are lucky to have a healthy marriage and relationship.

=================================================================

Yes, I am

Thanks

• joker,

are you a diamond single?

• realist,

what are you now? are you a happy camper?

• mom,

i am a realist. i don't think i'll ever have all the ingredients of a happy relationship.

• Serious. If the marriage is so damn important, why don't you guys get help from marriage counsel? To these days, I still can't figure it out. Perhaps this a cultural difference. But hell, we are human, right. I mean when you alert that there's a problem between you two, fix it before it's too late. If you can't afford private marriage counsel session (can up to $1,200 per hr), get help from NGO.

Some people will resolve the problem by having an affair and wind up by a divorce. Fellows, stay focus. Affair is a catalyst and ain't the problem. So, that's why I urge people to get help from marriage counsel. Talk to you friends can unwind your anger. Yet, they could not connected you two.

• viper,

sigh.. he refused to see a marriage counsellor, i then changed my mind and suggested him to see a legal consulant, afterall he didn't see anyone. lol.

well, it is not a complaint, i am a compatible and adaptable mom, i cope with him without many confrontation. ;-)

• modern marriage is about coping... beyond hoping... unless one opts for doping... hahaha

• hey Mom,

I'm not diamond single, I'm just ordinary stone single ^^

• realist replied at 2010-04-13 3:30 pm

mom,

i am a realist. i don't think i'll ever have all the ingredients of a happy relationship.

realist, i am a realist too but i still hope to have all, just a hope. ;-)

• realist,

you are not a realist, you are a rat in the lab, after all the tests, you know the ways to get out from the maze. haha.

• mom,

No wonder. Most of the man will evade emotional problem at all cost as it is their common weakness. And I guess you haven't met a marriage counselor before, yes? Well then, what you need to do is to arrange a meeting between yourself and marriage counselor, private one or NGO. After two or three sessions, counselor will arrange a meeting with your 2nd half, in private. Thus, there is no need for you to alert him or whatsoever. When it's time, counselor will arrange a session with you two together.

Before I move on, do you have kids and have a job? And do you want to keep this marriage or looking for a divorce?

• joker,

haha, is limestone considered as one of the ordinary stone kind? diamond is an ordinary stone too, the value is given by ppl only.

• mom,

if i were a lab rat, then who is the running the experiment. lol

and the moment you think you get out of a maze, you are in another one.

• viper,

have you been marriage counsellor before?

i dont think i shall propose it again, the secret shall be buried deep, so as the wound.

• realist,

"the moment you think you get out of a maze, you are in another one."

you are amazing, no wonder you are a D man and your lady can only score C+ from your hard hand. lol

• viper,

i am a working mom, who enjoys working and dislikes housework. ^^

• > have you been marriage counselor before?

How should I answer that. Humm, put it this way. It would be extremely sarcastic if I need help form marriage counsel. I'm just a teacher, sort of, and a part time, er, solver.

• hey mom, wanna come out and have a dinner tonight?

we can all join together and discuss it during dinner time.

Who would like to join ?

• viper,

what is a solver? is that kinda mediator?

• joker,

i am not sure that whether you have read my yesterday posts or not.

apparently you didn't, my best tact to keep the secret is to not to get home late. dinner is a luxury activity, i save my quota for the known possibilities. lol

• o ic... ^^

maybe lunch will be better ^^

• mom,

have you fulfilled your ultimate fantasy??

• Not mediator. I'm with this as part time. Loud and clear enough? But don't make me wrong. But don't make me wrong. I'm not touting or whatsoever.

• realist,

i have many fantasies, but if you refered to the blowing stuff yesterday, it didn't happen. :(

• viper,

you dont have to crystalize your part-time work, i know you are a solver now. ;)

• 很累, 真得很累

• NC,

take good care of yourself.