Brooks Brothers / Kent & Curwen

• Morning 37man,

how's your weekend? Mine was so so.

About your MSN, I'd added but never seen you online. I don't think that's a good way of our communication.

Have a nice day.

• aix,

morning! my weekend is okay, just very normal.... but good to have little bit more rest.

well, seems msn is not a good way to communicate..... mm.. how we can communicate more and better? by email?

have a nice day!

• aix,

you said you added me and never see me online... well, i opened the new msn [email protected] for you, but i haven't receive any adding invitation from you yet... and i always online when i am in the office. Again, would you mind to send an email to the above email account, let me check what happen or let me add you, would it be possible?

• aix,

how are you doing? haven't chat for a week, hope everything is fine. Today has so good weather, guess will be a bit hot! Have a nice day!

• 37man,

Good morning, what a wonderful day. I love it so so much as the humidity is low. What do you wear to match this beautiful day?

• aix,

yes, is a beautiful day. Brooks Brother shirt since 80% of my shirts are from this band. is 藍色幼線細格 + 橙色幼線, 卡其色 smart casual pants, cole hann smart casual shoes....

• i like Brooks Brothers more then K&C

• Hi dl,

I like the sweater, vest & pullover of K&C only. ;)

• aix,

good morning!! K&C sweater and vest like the old colleage style, i have few when i was in university. But still have 4-5 vest now...

their pullover is very nice also.... i love it a lot!

• 37man,

How are you doing?

Last night when I did shopping at prince bldg, discovered a shop for suit. Seems the products are cool. Unfortunately I was in a hurry, no time to look inside the shop. Let me update when I visit that shop again

• aix,

hi, i am doing okay! How about you? Any plan you have in such nice weather days?

oh, you remind me i need to pick up new new suit, let me know the shop you talk about. next time when u come to central again, please let me know, so, we can have lunch together

• 37man,

Yes, I like K&C cos those old school look, even it put on a girl, still cool!

What's the material of your new suit? Hemp? An what's the style of ur suit?

I'm not sure when I land on coming Monday. If I take early morning flight, we can have lunch at central. Let's see

• aix,

morning! yes, that collage style clothes are nice on girl as well, especially that kind of coloured v neck sweater.

is summer time now, of coz i selected very thin linean for my new suits, 2 button dark blue with thin green straight line.

where you are going? will be back on monday? looking forward to lunch with you soon!

• 37man,

37man,

morning!

Your new suit sounds cool, match my blouse this morning, a pale yellow one with some green / black floral prints.

Up to now, the return flight schedule is not confirmed, I don't want to get last mins informed by airline about my flight. Where I go? Take 1.5 hrs flight from HK, didn't I tell u?

Have a nice day under this beautiful sunshine .

• morning!

you will fly tmw or on friday? 1.5 hours.... guess is a city in south china, u haven't tell me before you have to travel for you work.

today, i wear a white with orange thin line checkers BB shirt. I wish you have a nice day also! I will keep check about your flight info to see if we can arrnage something for next monday!

• aix,

good morning! finally, the sun leave us this morning, how are you? busy on preparing for your trip?

• 37man,

Good morning. How are you doing? I'm fine, happy happy as this is the last week before new semester starts. Since mr sunshine leaves us, the humidity is not so high, just hope no rainstorm during weekend would be fine for me.

Busy on preparing my trip, sort of, clear the workload before I take my vacation, and farewell Party to my neighbour.....we all miss him, a cool, handsome n funny guy.

• aix,

enjoy your nice vacation!!

• 37man,

good morning. I didn't sleep well last night, woke up at 4:30. It's a cloudy day, want to sleep longer and didn't want to leave my bed.

Wish u have nice weekend.

• aix,

morning! sorry to hear you didn't sleep well last night, i slept okay. It's a little bit cloudy, but lucky is not that hot. Have a very nice weekend!

• Hi,

the cloud is covering half of the mountain, it's cool!

I have my grass hat n sunglasses in my bag, seems no need to get it out today la

• aix,

well... i guess you are going to fly away soon, therefore, the weather here doesn't really bother you!! just wish you have a nice holiday and wish you can catch the morning flight back on Monday!

• 37man,

I mean my place here 50% will have rainfall, my friend told me the weather in HK is also cloudy too...

• aix,

sorry, you are some where already. don't let the weather bother u too much, just enjoy the holiday!!

• Sure I will, this morning I got nothing to do, waiting my friend to join me here.... Probably will go to bed and sleep again......

Have breakfast yet?

• aix,

oh, okay! i back to office for almost an hour already, sure had my breakfast. Dear, do you think we can find a channel to chat in private?

• 37man,

I really want, I'd added ur 2 email address on msn, but ever seen you online. May be we'd chatted before and you'd blocked me. If I didn't guess it wrong, we shouldn't chat in private, and/or not to keep in touch anymore. What do you think?