Brooks Brothers / Kent & Curwen

• aix,

good morning! how are you today? It will be a busy day to me.... hope it will not rain as i need to run around outside today!!

• 37man,

Good morning, I don't like rainy days, it's so wet. Everyone with sticky skin if you get in bus / train in rush hour. I will pray for sunny day for you. Actually what do you do? Sales?

• aix,

thanks for your pray and you can see a big sun outside now. It will be a hot day, good for outdoor sport but sure it's not fun to run around outside...

dear, can we find a way to chat in msn? so i can tell you more about myself.

• 37 man,

Yes, it's hot with bit breeze, dreaming to have sunbath on beach, hehehee.

Are you having lunch now? For me, after several meetings this morning, finally can sit down and having my homemade sandwich.

I have put ur email on my msn but you are dormant, never seen you online. do you have another Msn?

• aix,

i just back to my seat after a quick short lunch. You made yr own sandwich, cool. I am always online when i am in the office....

anyway, i open another msn for you.. [email protected] you can add me there, see if we can get contacted there

• aix,

good morning! how are you today? Is another rainy and windy day, please take care. Wish to chat with you in msn soon!

• 37 man,

Good morning. How are you?

Really feel bored on this humid rainy days at springtime here. Hope to escape here and enjoy the sunbath on the beach at this boring morning.

• aix,

morning! i am doing fine! Yes, is boring weather...

i am going to china today, the place i go is raining and cold... even more boring.....

i don't really like beach, but good to have some sun!!

have you add my new msn?

• 37 man,

Hello, how's your trip in China? I hope you are enjoying and have some fun.

• hi aix,

hello, i am doing fine here... staying alone in hotel room... how's yr day?

• 37 man,

Damn so busy, long meetings..... tomorrow will be much worse. How's the day?

• aix,

my day is okay, busy with meeting also. weather is bad here.

have u add my new msn, can we chat there?

• haha, 曲線揾有米男

• hi hk lady,

how are you? what do you mean?

• 37 man,

Good morning. I arrived office and have to go for meeting now. Wish you have another great day there. Enjoy your trip.

• 港女 replied at 2010-04-14 11:49 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

haha, 曲線揾有米男

=================================================================

直線搵有料女! 哈哈哈哈

講笑!

• aix,

how are you? i am super busy today.....

wish you have a nice friday evening!

• 37 man,

Hello..... I am exhausted, left office at 9pm.... Now I need to recharge my body & soul by have a nice dinner and good sleep.

Have a nice weekend.

• aix,

morning! i was very tired yesterday... totally exhausted after back home... which was 11 something already.

i am working in the office now.... lucky tmw is sunday, so looking forward to my nice sleep tonight.

enjoy a great weekend!

• morning aix.....

• 37 man,

Good morning.

How's your weekend? Had long sleep?

• hi aix,

i have a super busy day, very tired now. And actually, I am not in HK again, on another business trip and will back in the weekend only.

Wish you have a nice sleep tonight and chat with you sometimes later!

• 37 man,

Good morning. How many days you stay in HK per month? I used to envy my friends when they have biz trips abroad, but once I joined my friend who went to Singapore for biz, I don't like that anymore. Three days trip, full of meetings, business meal & seminars. It is no fun at all.

Actually I didn't sleep well last night. Hope to have nice one after yoga tonight.

Wish you have great day there.

• aix,

actually, i spend most of my time in HK, but just for these 2 months, I have a veyr busy packed schedule only. Yes, business trip is not fun at all, in fact, make u feel very tired.

i done my meeting today, back to hotel for some more work, for little rest and then will go for dinner.

have a nice day!

• 37 man,

How are you? Are you sleeping? I feel much better after yoga, just feel hungry now la.... hehehe.

Have sweet dreams!

• hi aix,

how are you doing? how's yr day?

sorry that i missed yr message last night since i back after mid-night only. I wish u will have a good rest tonight also....

• hello, may i join.  i like brooks brothers much.  all my shirts and some ties are brooks.  

my msn is [email protected]

• 37 man,

Today was fine, not so busy at work & another yoga class make me feel great! How is your day? Everything going fine with business? Hope to chat with you soon!

brooks,

Sure you can join our chat. I will check this thread twice a day. Have a nice evening.

• aix,

hi, how are you? so busy to make me only can come back here again now. I am so tired today also, need to take a rest before go out for a dinner meeting. i wish you have a nice day!

• 37 man,

Hi, I am doing fine, thanks. How are you? Get success on your biz? Finally it's friday, time for having fun...... Cheers I had happy hour and nice dinner with friends, I love them all, made me laugh whole night.

Wish you have a nice evening too!

• good morning aix,

yes, is weekday already, it's also time to come back already. Enjoyed a very nice dinner with the people last night also. wish you have a great weeekend and we chat again in next week.

• is it enjoyable to leave message the way you guys are doing? i meant why not get into email or msn to really get acquainted with each other instead of writing more or less the same messages everyday?

or there's a actually a hidden agenda within......? :p

• 37 man,

Good morning. How's your weekend? Another busy week starts, I guess you are busy too, right?

• aix,

good morning! my weekend was fine, just rest a bit yesterday. Yes, it's a new start of the week, everything resume to normal and yes, will be a busy week for me.

how about you??

• 37 man,

Good morning. My weekend was busy, full of study & movies. Coming days will be also busy cos month end is coming, plus final exam is getting close. >.< Waiting the day after final exam, get on a jet plan and have a short trip.... cool!

• morning aix,

nice to hear from you. i had a very busy day also, but actually, i am very busy for the whole week. Good luck in your final exam, and may i ask where you will go for your short trip?

• 37 man,

I will go to Taiwan for few days because the term break is only 3 weeks. I am still thinking keep going on this course or learning something I am interested in.

How about you? Need to fly again soon?

• morning aix,

i don't have any trip in coming month, fly too much in march and april, make me feel a bit tired already. Anyhow, I am not young, can't afford to fly that much like in the past.

I dun know what kind of course you are taking, but if you think learning something new, something you have stronger interest, it may be a good option as well.

• 37 man,

Good morning.

I am interested in sign language, Wine tasting, Chinese Medicine.....but if I stay in this company, I have to complete the existing Dip. Course. I am not that young to memorize huge vol of knowledge in short period plus the pressure of public exams. That's life!

• 37 man,

the weather is nice today, wish you have a good start of the week.

• aix,

yes, is a hot day! Have another packed week. I wish you have a nice start too. Aix, you don't want to chat with me in msn?

• maybe she's known about u more than what u've expected. :)

• 37 man,

Glad to hear from you again. Do you still need to work abroad this week? For me, busy and much pressure as final exam will take place within a week, plus the travel plan may be cancelled. Things will be fine.

How are you? It's been few days haven't heard from you. Hope everything is fine.

• aix,

morning! I don't have to fly again in short period of time, but still have busy schedule here.

Good luck in your final exam, add oil!

• 37 man,

Thank you.

• aix,

you are very welcome. maybe because you have to concentrate on your exam, don't want to waste time to chat in msn, hope can chat with you more after your final exam.

• 37man,

Good morning. How are you doing? I am so tired in these days, too many meals for celebrate new born baby, birthday & farewell. Those gatherings were no fun & boring.

• aix,

morning! social gathering requires a lot of energy and time, if you are not get used with packed social schedule, sure it will make you feel very tired, and yes sometimes can be very boring.

Weekend is coming, have some rest and concentrate on your study!

• 37 man,

How are you doing? Finally the hard time (final exam) is over. The celebration has started, concert, drinks, gatherings .....filled in 3 weeks " honeymoon"

How about you? Still very busy at work?

Hope to hear from you soon

• aix,

good morning! nice to hear from you again, glad to know your final exam is over.... cool... "3 weeks honeymoon" time, then wish you can enjoy as much as you want!

i am doing okay, busy as usual ... nothing special at all..... after your exam, would you like to add my msn to chat there?