處女男仔

• 同個處女座男仔岩岩開始,拍左一個月左右... 基本上佢各方面都幾好,以我了解應該係專一的人。見面時表現無可挑剔,也算熱情(初初識好cool的) 不過唔見的時候真係可以零溝通,傾電話永遠唔過15分鐘,而家只會講5-10句,不過一見面又冇野wor~~~ 兩日無個電話,佢唔會覺得有問題(我也沒找他),,到我找他了,他也真的是在家... 我都叫自己別想太多,不過一個人的時候會覺得冇安全感... 覺得自己唔係好了解佢, 有冇姐妹bf都係處女座分享下??? 或者男仔講下佢地的心態...謝謝!

• 我覺得

最重要係佢個人係點,係咪真係好仔

唔好自己幻想"佢唔搵你就等於佢唔鍾意你唔緊你",有d人係比較被動

就算佢成日搵你又如何?如果佢係衰,一樣可以出面溝女

• 唔洗介意哩的野既, 我覺得!

• 不是好掛住你

也没有特別的事想說.就不會找你

• 我男朋友都係處女座,我既處境同你一樣。

佢好要求有自己既私人空間,佢認為,雖然拍拖,但係都唔駛成日痴埋一齊。

初頭我都覺好冇安全感,但係依家已經習慣左。 反而覺得唔錯。

佢同朋友食飯,去玩都話講俾我知,我知佢去左邊,已經ok 啦!

反正,如果第時結左婚,你一世都要對住佢。應該襯依家,讓對方同自己做一d自己鐘意做既事。

• abc,你地拍左幾耐?

我地一個月多d咋...已經唔講野...我之前未試過係咁....

佢而家係完全唔打俾我,只有我搵佢...

你都好,起碼佢仲會同你講自己去邊,我地而家係好似冇溝通...

佢話呢排好忙...我問佢,抽5分鐘同打俾我都唔得? 佢話真係好忙...

可能做野辛苦心情唔好, 我都唔知, 因為佢根本就唔同我講野....

但我聽到佢咁講真係好唔開心..

• 咁似我ge....我try 過同你一模一樣...係永遠吾會打俾你...你要自己打俾佢ga

• 追我同岩岩一齊果陣, 佢日日打俾我...

唯有我打俾佢囉, 但感覺好唔同...而且我打俾佢佢成日都話唔得閒..

一個月已經咁,擔心凍下凍下就會分手...

• no need to worry, broke up soon

• ><

• 拍拖唔係熾熱既咩?點解好似咁冷淡?咁第日真係結左婚,咁咪更冷淡?

仲有,兩個人一齊,又關星座咩事?若果真係關星座事,咁你應該一早就識一d你覺得一定無問題既星座,更唔應該同佢呢個星座開始發展!

• smart

• 我都係處女座男仔呀,但係我又唔覺係咁wor~!

唔係好關星座的事~~!

• 我都唔覺得處女座咁差喎,我老豆都係處女座,好好男人bor~~

pizza你係仔定佬先?

俾人mark左未呢?XDDD

• 小小

我都33,係話係仔定佬呢?

本來係有,但而家冇左啦~!我都想有人mark~!

其實個個人,都有佢既優點同缺點ga la~!

• 33係男人黃金時期既起步啊!

係我心目中,處女座男人真係寶,一直都見過唔少好錫老婆既處女男人>v<

• 我唔知呀, 因為我d friend同我講處女座好難搞...又唔講自己想點...

我覺得呢part好似幾中..

• 小小, 你見過唔少??

咁應該點同佢地溝通呢? 我同佢講野淨係哦, lum佢又冇反應, 發脾氣又唔敢...

• 牛女 replied @ 2010-03-06 6:32 pm

我唔知呀, 因為我d friend同我講處女座好難搞...又唔講自己想點...

我覺得呢part好似幾中..

=========================

呢D係大家溝通唔夠je~!

只不過處女座唔識表達自己je !

• 小小 replied @ 2010-03-06 6:32 pm

33係男人黃金時期既起步啊!

係我心目中,處女座男人真係寶,一直都見過唔少好錫老婆既處女男人>v<

=================================

真係寶??@@wah~~!有冇咁緊要呀!

錫老婆....都係ga~!不過個個男人都錫老婆ga la~!

不過有D女人會覺得我地煩je~!

• 個個男人都錫老婆ga la <--乜你覺得係咩 =.=

牛女

我唔識講點溝通

你想佢點既,你直接同佢講啦

• 小小 replied @ 2010-03-06 7:03 pm

個個男人都錫老婆ga la <--乜你覺得係咩 =.=

================================

嗯~~!咁又唔知啦~!我會ga~!

• pizza

咁我都信你會既 :P

• I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Lead generation

• Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Lead generation

• I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Lead generation

• It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. Lead generation

• It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Lead generation

• Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. Lead generation

• Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us Lead generation

• wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Lead generation

• I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks Lead generation

• Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. Lead generation

• Building a strong foundation through pure, committed marriage can indeed bring deep fulfillment and understanding. It's essential to nurture genuine connections based on trust and mutual respect. Wishing you a meaningful journey towards a fulfilling and lasting marriage!
    Eastvale home cleaning services