sexual fantasies

• boring in the office. Anyone would like to share his/her sexual fantasies?

• deep throat and cum

• deep,
    <br>
    <br>Does your gf or sp let u deep throat?

• deep throat and cum is a sexual fantasy?
    <br>You need to get more action.
    <br>
    <br>For me it's probably being played with by 15 sexually curious schoolgirls

• may i
    <br>[email protected]

• having 2 or more bi girls playing with me and themselves is always fun too

• frank,
    <br>
    <br>hehe, mine is similar to yours - except i prefer to have 2 or more sexy handsome guys playing with me since i am a straight girl :p

• well, thats not hard to fulfill that fantasy
    <br>I'm sure if u give the word, they will be lining up for u

• hi aa74
    <br>
    <br>yr sexual fantasies is easy to come true if u r really looking for. wish yr dream comes true in this new year then !!

• Not really.
    <br>
    <br>My targets are two handsome colleuages in my company. I don't think it will come true. It is just my fantasy :)

• no...so that's my fantasy...
    <br>and regarding playing with two handsome guys, maybe i can help ^^

• aa74
    <br>
    <br>r they gay??? if not try to flirt w/them and give out some signal u wanna try this great moment.
    <br>
    <br>might be work out somethg. who knows !!
    <br>
    <br>may be they are focus on u at the same time !!! hehe

• Frankly i miss MFF this fantasy again.sometimes... great sex & wonderful moment

• carry out,
    <br>
    <br>no. they are not gay.
    <br>
    <br>However, all 3 of us are MARRIED.
    <br>
    <br>This is the problem. And this is why i said it is just my own fantasy.

• I guess if it's 2 specific guys you are after then it is a proper fantasy.
    <br>2 collegues is also a problem, if u have to face them the next day I doubt that you can continue a proper working relationship.
    <br>
    <br>

• aa74
    <br>
    <br>think deeply.it is good combination.....all of u are married.& it is just for fun & excitement.
    <br>
    <br>u able make yr dreams comes true.....fabulous !! test them 1st ma !!
    <br>
    <br>but ppls afraid to let fantasy turn to real soemtimes & i understand.

• 1 time i sat in between them during a meeting, i could not even focus to the meeting ;p
    <br>
    <br>Frank,
    <br>yes, true. If it really happens, 3 of us may not have a proper working relationship - unless we all understand well what we are looking for.

• on the other hand, if 3 of u are clicked & well co-ordinate
    <br>
    <br>may be increase the working efficiency & relationship too !! :P

• carry out,
    <br>
    <br>yes, i have thought of it too. THinking about it is one thing, but if you put it to reality, it will be another problem.
    <br>
    <br>They both like talk to me. But that does not mean they really want something happen, right? And to be honest, even if you put all 3 of us in a room, i would still have too much other concern to really have sex with them....
    <br>
    <br>i am just a stupid c9 :P

• carry out,
    <br>
    <br>hehe, i like that 'well co-ordinate'... ;p

• I'm sure if anything happens then they would understand that it's for fun only.
    <br>But men are strange creatures, they can act very differently to women they have had sex with.
    <br>If you guys are alone alot, then you could have drinks and see where it leads.
    <br>Quite frankly, the fact that you are all married makes everything so much easier

• frank,
    <br>
    <br>yes, i got your point. But having an affair is my main concern. I did fool around a lot before i married. But i have not had affair since i got married.
    <br>
    <br>This is why i said i have lot of concerns.

• aa74
    <br>
    <br>yes totally agreed w/ u. that's y we need some kind of platform likes here.released our own desire & darkside out.
    <br>
    <br>i dont know y..at least i will trying do somethg in right time......testing them & get a answer which matching own fantasies.
    <br>
    <br>dont say yrself is stupid c9.may be u r the sexy mature married lady who likes sex & know how to enjoy sex :P

• I like the fact that even though we are discussing sexual fantasies, there are still people here who want to flatter and get "something" out of the discussion.
    <br>
    <br>I tend to look at affairs as an engagement of the heart. But an engagement of the flesh I don't consider as an affair.
    <br>
    <br>Of course I can be so cavaliar because I'm not your husband.

• mmmm...dont makes too much concern sometime. it makes everythg in a same step... we needs "change" to get a chance even as same as USA.
    <br>
    <br>o/c try flirting 1st & c any chance to success
    <br>
    <br>pls dont mind i m a devil in mind always

• hehehe.it 's me
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>mmmm...dont makes too much concern sometime. it makes everythg in a same step... we needs "change" to get a chance even as same as USA.
    <br>
    <br>o/c try flirting 1st & c any chance to success
    <br>
    <br>pls dont mind i m a devil in mind always

• hmmmm
    <br>
    <br>very dubious double post there
    <br>
    <br>i think someone just got found out
    <br>
    <br>I guess pretending to be a woman with 2 co-workers is also a fantasy

• affair...??? is it too serious for fantasies???
    <br>
    <br>may be think u r the card collector.........as hobby...may help to release yr concern.
    <br>
    <br>but may u feel it is unfair game for lady 1 day !! feel uncomfortable at the end.
    <br>then think am i a free lunch???..babababa
    <br>
    <br>but bare in mind u get wht u want & happy awhile !! :P

• hahhaa
    <br>
    <br>some1 is thinking too much.just a simple wrong typo......nothing pretending....cheers !!

• I have an idea....u give me their msn and i add them, tell them i need guys to play mmmmf with a gal (of course they dont know it's u)

• <p>aa74 ,<br /><br />hi~大家做個fd傾下先呀~<br />我~30,176cm,做開運動身型算標準,五觀端正啦^^<br />大學程度,有心、有時間陪伴朋友~<br />add我傾下大家了解下先啦~</p>
    <br><p><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a></p>

• rough sex back of the stairs