***WANTED*** ****RAY FUJITA**** ***DEAD OR ALIVE*** ***50K CASH REWARD***

• sigh....

he always said he will take me to his repluse bay house and build up all these dreams of what a great time we can have together..do you know his exact address? I will camp out there while you do Felix

• 咦....開始有人記得起呢個人而且越講越多關於佢既野啦bor,.

有無人知佢住邊呢又..

• PATHETIC VICTIM

OH MY GOD, HE TELLS ALL OF HIS GIRLS THAT HE HARDLY EVER INVITED GUEST OVER TO HIS PLACE. HE'S GOT COUPLE PLACES IN HONG KONG FROM WHAT I KNOW OF, ONE IS IN 淺水灣 RIGHT BY THE BEACH AND THE OTHER IS IN 九龍塘. I'LL DO MY BEST TO GET U THE EXACT ADDRESSES.

• AS HE TOLD, I KNOW ONE IS IN 淺水灣, AND THE OTHER IS IN TST WOR...

• Thanks cash. I feel so warm and supported out of a sudden. Haven't had that feelings for months. Can i talk to you directly on email? it's [email protected] look forward to your mail

• 仇人2號

fxxkER PROBABLY BOUGHT A NEW PLACE RECENTLY, NO WONDER I COULDN'T FIND HIM!

• What would, or what can u do in case u find him? Kick his ass? Sorry to say that u didn't even dare to screw his ferrari. And if u are truly determined enough to hunt this guy down u could have been waiting at his office.

I have no comment about what this guy has done as only one side of the story is

heard. Yes, it's a game and the winner goes home and fxxks the prom queen.

• see...i don't even know he has moved. Well, but what should i expect? I haven't met him haven't date him and fell right into his sweet talks already. Am i dumb? I think i am.

Has your girl friend been...eh...have sex with him? That's really going to hurt.

Are you writing to me on email Cash?

• If u are as powerful as some lee's family, find someone to teach the guy a lesson, otherwise comforting your friend is the first priority. I do understand your anger but that's no use to shout and yell like a crying helpless baby, face the fact. No one would fear u in here. Actions do matter more.

• TRUE WORDS

AS PROUD TO SAY AND DO, YES I'VE fxxkING PUT OUT A BOUNTY ON HIS HEAD. IF HE'S NOT SO MUCH OF A COWARD THEN LET HIS PRESENCE TO BE SEEN AND ACKNOWLEDGED BUT NO, HE RAN AND HIDE LIKE A LITTLE BITCH ASS GIRL. CURIOUSLY, I DO WONDER IF U'RE OR WERE HIS fxxkING BEG AND CALL ONCE UPON. IF YOU ARE, SEND HIM A MESSAGE THAT HE BETTER COME OUT AND FACE HIS OWN FEAR!

• TO ALL

THE STAKE HAS JUST GONE UP *** 500K ***!

• Put it in this way. It's so sad that people falled into pitfall / trap like this. I've posted similar warning again and again, people seemed, er, didn't care.

If you enjoy sweets chat, I'm sure that someone you work with could offer that. But on Internet? Geee.

P, you are stupid but not that stupid. My better advice is, good luck and don't fall into similar trap.

C, I know you are piss but using cap letters really difficult for us to read. Good luck with your hunting.

• Alright dude, congradulations and you are the man. Then what? U are jeopardizing your life and career to end up in a cell being ass fxxked hundred times with glory.

You see the difference between those ass holes who do bad things but always get away with it and those dumb asses who never use their head? Which category u fall into?

• At first I really do have the sympathy and support of u and your actions. 500k reward posting at she.com hunting for a guy but not using it on private detectives or other channels? Boy please cut your crap...

• Viper

I appreciated ur advice, but with all honesty with such dickwads around and playing with people's life like it's their entertainment purpose only. He shall get what's his because pay back is a bitch!

True Words

Just because he got away doesn't mean we would let him get away like nothing happened. Dumb asses, what? my friend deserved it? she asked for it? Thank u for ur concerns but no thanks cause I don't think I'll put myself in jail for that prxxk. Money can't buy anything but it sure can do a lot more if u know how to put it to use.

• T, crap or not, don't think C be able to get any useful intel. In fact, she can't even verify if those intel (collect from net) are turthful or not.

C, don't make me wrong. I ain't teasing at your or whatsoever. I'm really want to show my empathy buh ... Good luck 'cause you really need it.

• Viper, u seem to know some inside information. How could u so sure he is a she indeed?

• C, that's much better for using small cap.

'think T is trying to draw a facutal picture. Ur friend is an adult, right? She have to be responsible for what she did (apperently, and I'm sorry to say, a big mistake). And I didn't meant that the a. hole deserve to sleeping with ur friend. But, right now, seems to me that ur friend really need someone to help her out. Talk to her and spend more time with her these days. As a matter of fact, your $500K would wind up with nothing but another sucm, u know what I mean?

U and ur friend take care! Serious.

• T, 'course not. Buh what do you mean "he is a she"? You mean Ray is a she?

• i'm mutual on this but can't help not to laugh at you bitches and hoes, just because the guy pulled his dick out in your face don't mean you have to sxxk it! So please cut all this craps, just like True words said dude you need to get a life with all those cash throwing around. seriously and truly, please be honest here coz you sounded like biter with the dude more than anything? are you a fag or what? lol

• are you jealous that you didn't get a piece of his ass? lol

• by the way and correct me if i am wrong, base on what you wrote so far the guy didn't even fxxk your girl so what is the big deal? you are blowing up at him because the guy said no to her? what a joke! shxt, imagine if he did nailed her god knows what you would do to him. lol

• Rule#1....don't ever get involved with girl who has mental issues!

Rule#2....fxxk her anyway! =P

• mmmm, who is he? what does he do? how does he look? what's so special about him?

• CASH

Hmm...Repulse Bay....that was the place he claimed where he lives in.....like 10 years ago.

so if he told you he's been here for only 5 yrs....that should be one of the lies!!

• 10 year ago, he did such kinda things;

It's sad to know that (if he's still there) after 10 years, he remains unchanged!!!

Bless you, anyway!

• DaDaqueen

Are'u sure u've known him for 10 some years cause he's only 32 which means u knew him since he was 22? Are'u sure on that? With my info on him, he was in United Kingdom then.

• he told me is was in US....

• 您好呀,我想我們熟悉同一個人,不久前我去他的辦公室找他但當他出來後,他是不同的人,我不知道應該相信 what now.

• 版主我估你話佢有aids 會多d女人出聲!

同埋我估你講多d你朋友點俾佢呃 會多d人幫手

因為睇落真係幾一方面...

• 他好像又出現了....

• HAHA. let me guess you fell in love with his fancy cars and homes and high life style? Why because I did too!

• cash. ur email or phone number please, i have info

• i was one of the girls.....

'yu wai heen' is his chinese name

http://community.she.com/messageboard/relationship/?action=view.topic&id=2165996&page=2

• rayfujita

please email the info to [email protected]

• i guess i know who you gals are talking about, i used to chat with him on internet n phone.

hm...hope this can help

1) aware of what you want and understand your expectation

2) understand wht he wants and his expectation

3) aware of the discrepancy between

4) make a decision and take action

Cash, to nail him could be what you hv in mind, but on the other hand, i hope you can help your friend to get recovered and start a new life.

there are many guys who might not fit to have a long term relationship with, we can enjoy the fun and keep looking for the one that deserve our heart.

ladies, dont give away your heart easily :)

all the best gals

• 他好像又出現了....

• i have info

[email protected]

• pls online I already add you all~

• HE IS BACK AGAIN EVERYBODY!!