Does any gal want an amazing hand job this afternoon in Kowloon Tong?

• Dolce: please contact me at my new account:
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• I have been thinking over the last couple of days how to make my time with a girl even more exciting and thrilling for her. I want to improve my skills, make my handjob even more relaxing and exciting and comfortable for a girl...

• If the lady that wanted to meet me tonight at Sogo at 9.45 is here, then please contact me at my email:
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>I hope you are reading this...

• Dolce: are you here?

• I just had a girl add me, who then wanted to know how old and tall I was and was then surprised when she opened my cam and discovered I am a Westerner. "I don't want to play with old Westerner," she said, and disappeared. I never comment on people's preferences (they are not right or wrong, they are only preferences), but if she'd read my thread she would have seen all about me. I am a Western guy (white guy), in my early 40s, around 170cm tall.
    <br>
    <br>My msn is: [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>I have just got home after a long day.... but hope there's still someone around to chat with.

• My goal is not to find a young, stunning or pretty gal to have sex with; it's to find a woman who wants to receive pleasure. This is the main thing. I find younger girls don't know how to receive; but women in their 30s and above do. So... if you are a woman who likes to receive pleasure, then perhaps we can chat and see if we have anything in common...

• i read ur story. i like how you do it.

• carry on the good work^^,<br />I see there are some new threads on this very same subject in the last week already

• Hello, bored. Welcome to my thread. I'm glad you liked my story. I am hoping to find a girl who would like to use my services and then write about them here for readers. It would be thrilling for everyone... :)

• hands and mouth: how are you? Yes, I have seen the threads. Interesting... :)

• sorry to hear about your encounter with the "young gal"....guess she was really after something else haha.<br />You are building/creating a new market in she.com haha<br />I am sure there will be plenty more interested parties that will contact you once gets around^^

• hands and mouth: so... are you able to puruse your interest? Have you ever though that some ladies might like four hands instead of two... ?

• Unfortunately, I haven't been able to pursue my interest lately due to various commitments.<br /><br />Your suggestion of 4 hands sounds rather intriguing. Actually it never occur to me until now lol. It is certainly something I would seriously consider but it'll probably be harder to find a lady who would consider this.

• That is too bad. I know how it is, though... :(
    <br>
    <br>Four-hands massage is an intriguing idea. I have never done it, but it could be something that a lady wants one day... Then I will know who to contact... lol
    <br>
    <br>But you are right, most ladies just want to be pleasured by one guy. One pair of hands only... :)

• haha... interesting idea.. :) i dun know if gal can stand too much fingers and hands... haha

• I think it is a more intimate experience to ahve one pair of hands working on a lady's body rather than a few pairs. I am sure they would feel "safer" in such a situation.<br /><br />Well do keep me in mind should you find such a lady haha!

• bored: I think I can understand what you mean. Four hands could be a lot of excitement and some girls can't focus on so much pleasure (nor can some men, either... ).
    <br>
    <br>I like to talk with the girls I provide pleasure for and ask them to tell me exactly what they need (or to let me know when I am doing things they really like). This takes times, because a lot of women don't actually know what they like. They have had quite limted sexual experiences (even if they have slept with lots of men), and the concept of receiving pleasure for the sake of a woman's pleasure is a new idea. So it takes time, but it is lovely to see a girl respond positively to how she is treated. This is my pleasure...

• hands and mouth: I agree. Almost all, if not all, of the ladies I have been with would agree too. There is something wonderful about two people; one giving pleasure and the other receiving. It is a beautiful little world...

• I think it is very important to have effective communication with the ladies, otherwise it feels very weird.