失婚男士想找單身女士做朋友

• F
    <br>
    <br>by mr. right, do u mean u ar looking for a bf?

• hi all, seems friends are coming back

• by the way, F stands for female?

• rick
    <br>yes u can say so and mind to tell why u are interested to join here too?
    <br>
    <br>male
    <br>absolutely, does the "F" is stands for Female.

• 哈囉~~

• F
    <br>
    <br>ic. but dun u think quite risky to find a bf here?
    <br>
    <br>basically i come to bull shxt only...

• in the cyber world, one can be anyone and never take it serious..

• hi morning all<br />I'm so sorry for that i were busy on yesterday and that's why couldn't reply yet. How's u guys today?<br /><br />First, many thanks rick and male the remind and comment. Centainly, i know it was a high risky to find a bf here or it was difficult to find true love in these cyber world. But for my stupid thought, it was not easy to find in real world as well. As everyone have their selfish such as that's human being in this world.<br /><br />So, i will take it easy and let it smooth to find as i don't hurry for it. And most importance is i believed the fate will let me know in the future. ^^<br /><br /><br /><br />

• morning F
    <br>
    <br>never mind la, we all hv work to do to make a living. just feel free to come when u are free!
    <br>
    <br>rite, not easy either in the real world, frankly the internet seems make ppl closer........... but sometimes drives ppl more lonely too.......
    <br>
    <br>as long as u know what u are doing, then it's ok la ;P

• F and rick, morning
    <br>my quetion is, why in the cyberworld can make people closer? Because one can hide oneself under the NET?
    <br>

• male
    <br>
    <br>because ppl can communicate through out the day using msn or emails.......... u dun need to hv personal calls to talk to the other when in office.
    <br>
    <br>

• rick<br />Exactly, i also think these cyber world can make ppls closer as we can say anythings without restrictions. We can announced or sharing anythings what we want to say or comments like now, and of course, we need to know what we doing here, otherwise,<br />it will get dangerious things, agree? <br />

• f, the point is, are ppls over the net telling the true? without a face-to face communication, i do not think one can judge

• male<br />Sure for that no one can judge that is true or wrong as that's my stupid thought only, u can not agree for that.

• f, in the cyber world, there are so many unknown factors. One can be a man is minute and change to a lady the next second.... read many of these before

• i am not against cyber dating, to me, it only acts as a platform for further 'development', if there is any

• male<br />I understand what are u trying to say.  So, as i said, we shouldn't too serious here and we can kind these cyber platform such as a other ways to let u sharing and killing time. Honestly, for my stupid thought, it must have some good point in that even though, how's worst of the things. I know, it wouldn't agree by everyone, but just want to share my stupid thought here, hope u dont mind.

• f, why should i mind?
    <br>true, should not be too serious here and as a passing-by, without any agenda, just take it easy and relax
    <br>you are 'searching' for a b/f or s/l? should it is the latter one, here should be the platform.
    <br>if you are looking for a 'seruious' relationship, i will then wonder

• male
    <br>
    <br>but even in real world, are u sure the other party is telling the truth?
    <br>
    <br>u can see so many looking/having sl here........... i dun believe they would let their official half to know la, so many secret for everyone~~~

• male<br />I totally agree with yr point of view, but i may extra one more point is  it shoudn't too serious in real world as well as my stupid experience told me that will get hurt also if we too serious to treat everythings.  <br /><br />You can say so, but i should say, im "serious to find a bf/sl", but i don't think and not sure i can find a "serious relationship" here.

• rick,
    <br>true
    <br>as i said, i have no objection to cyber dating but one has to understanding that, over the net, there are too many illusions

• f,
    <br>life is tough snd fully of unexpectations
    <br>one can live more happy if one can take thing not that serious and
    <br>enjoy whilst one can bearing in mind, one knows exactly one wants

• F
    <br>serious to find a bf/sl? i guess u are single......... i always wonder why a single lady would accept to be a guy's sl........tho i do know a few gals in such a position...
    <br>
    <br>male
    <br>exactly, never hv much fantasy thru the net, just treat it with normal heart will be fine la~~

• rick,
    <br>it seems to me you are not a rockie here..
    <br>f,
    <br>difference view from rick, i guess you are married...

• male
    <br>
    <br>what would u define as a rockie sin?

• rick,
    <br>as per US sport industry common defination..haha

• rick<br />u guess right, im single.<br /><br />male<br />u guess right as well,  im married. <br /><br />what will u guys to guess while see my answers?

• hehehe.................<br />seems u guys scared to guess again. :p

• F
    <br>
    <br>no, just away for work & now back......
    <br>
    <br>answer would be so simple ==> u ar divorced or now separated !!

• & for male
    <br>
    <br>if u talk abt the time in she.com, i m not a rockie.......
    <br>
    <br>but if u refer to having any relation from here, i should be, hahaha~~~

• f,
    <br>totally endoresed rick's answer
    <br>rick,
    <br>you must witnessed lots of 'funny' posts then...
    <br>

• male
    <br>
    <br>well, yes......
    <br>
    <br>seen & participated in some funny & interesting threads, but most hv become dormant now !!

• rick,
    <br>should i refine it to 'interesting' posts?

• rick,
    <br>seems here becomes a platform for looking for quickie
    <br>

• male
    <br>
    <br>i know what u mean la, in fact i used the word "interesting" already!!
    <br>
    <br>how abt u? mind to tell more abt yr experience in she.com?

• well, male
    <br>
    <br>that's not unusual...... it's a free world....

• rick,
    <br>on and off for nearly two years
    <br>things change a lots, as i said, more a platform for quickie now
    <br>met some friends here before and occasionally, still go for a drink
    <br>nothng 'serious' happened

• rick,
    <br>true, at the end of the day, this is a 'sex board'

• male
    <br>
    <br>i think these quickie finders exist for some time la...... just their patience get less & less only~~
    <br>
    <br>yes, there are some nice ppl here, depends on how u look at it & treat it
    <br>
    <br>better not to hv a fixed agenda in here lor ;P

• rick,
    <br>I have made it clear earlier that, as a passing by, i do not have any agenda nor expectation here
    <br>manage to find a chat mate is already a bonus
    <br>

• rick
    <br>u guess right. Im divorced and been single now.
    <br>
    <br>male
    <br>of course, u can refine its a "interesting" post as that the passing-by would like to joke here.

• f,
    <br>there is another implication when i refine the term to 'interesting posts'
    <br>rick
    <br>you got it, right?

• F,
    <br>how o r u? and what's yr job?

• F
    <br>that's not hard to guess .....
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>male
    <br>u mean i guess F's status correctly? yes, i did, hahaha~~~

• sorry rick, i mean you understand the implication of 'interesting posts'

• male
    <br>
    <br>i m not too smart, i m afraid i dun quite get it ~~

• off now, you guys/gals have a great weekend
    <br>see whether we can continue the chat next week
    <br>cheers

• hello everyone! 返夜實在太辛苦.其實當失婚人再重申去認識新伴女實在有點難. 試完又試! 有無後悔離婚? 順其自然啦!

• morning~~
    <br>
    <br>any buddies around??

• hi rick<br />Sorry for that i was late today.  <br />How was yr weekend?