失婚男士想找單身女士做朋友

• F,

even nowdays, London's winter is still terrible..cold, rainy and get dark earlier but london's summer is great..

• male

yes, there was bad the weather sometime, but not that terrible from frequent. In fact, the Scotland weather is much bad than England, maybe its near the Northern Hemisphere.

It seems u will go there from frequent, am i right?

• i hv not been to scotland, but ppl say the scenary is very great!!

• in summer 08, i made a transit at london........but unfortunately no time to stay & spend a few days there to visit the new landmarks like the london eye~~~

• F,

Never been to scotland and like to go there during summer...winter, no thank you

• today's weather is brighter.........

guess male should feel better today??!!

• sure do and the cool weather cheer me up

• male

seems the cool weather will sustain for few days......... good for U !!

• hpoe so..thanks mate

• male

so, hk is just a place where u would stay a few years only? u will then move to other cities?

• don't know how long i will be staying in this city.

it is part of the job that i may be required to move to other areas

am getting old and feel tired to move around

the urge to settle down is just a reflection of aged

• hi rick and male

how's u guys today?

male

work is like the wheels went round and round, and thats why u would feel tired to move around and hope the urge to settle down. Hm...my stupid thought, when we get older, we're sort of satisfied materially, then we will look for more. For example, we want to know why we are here? why we are living for? what we are looking for...etc....? But finally, we may nothing of above are real needs to maintain our life. Just my humble opinion......^^

• morning F

yes, when we grow older, we start to think of diff things......... maybe what they call the "mid life crises", hahaha~~

still busy these days?

• morning rick

haha....yes as we both are "mid life crises" at these aged.

yes, i were busy on work and privacy as the CYN is approaching and thats why i need to buy something for myself and my family.

how's u guys to planning in CYN?

• f,

apart from what rick's terminlogy -- mid life crisis,

i find myself getting more 'conservative' and less interest to try out

nothing planned for cny since as far as i am concerned, with the family is not living in hkg, cny is just another few days off

• male

it sound u are so bored and no moody to pick up things, am i right?

my stupid thought, there is a lot things in this world, just we don't have much time to find all. Life is short, so we need to search for some meaning to stuff for our life.

It really glad to hear that u will not at hk when in CNY, as i thought u need to take more rest for yrself. ^^

• yes, F~~

the approaching of CNY is really a headache to me......... thinking of the tidy up work of my messy house........can't imagine!!

no much plan......... visiting family maembers & ppl come to visit me~~

• male

hahaha........it's not my terminology........... this term becoming popular by now!!

well, ppl are so good in inventing new terms ==> "after 80", "after 50".......

• f,

i would not say it is bored nor no mood

rather, am just tired, after years of running around,

true, there are things that i like to explore and in fact, i have drwan a to do list for my retirement

am still thinking whether i should spend the cny in my club but the issue is, all of mates will not be there, hence mahy as well stay in hkg

• hi rick and male

I must apologized for my late greeting, but still best wish to u guys Happy New Year and hope u guys "心想事成, 萬事如意"! how's u guys recently? And how's u guys the before CNY? especial male,

how's yr holiday with yr family?

I'm so sorry for that its Vvvvvvvery long time no chat with yours. hey, sorry to ask does yrs working place can use the msn issue? if so, do we chatting in msn for convenience as i seldom to online in she.

hope to chatting with yrs. :p

cheers

• HI there :)

• HI THERE, HOW R U

• hi katty how old are u?

• hi Katty