失婚男士想找單身女士做朋友

• F

good morning~~ so cold today!!

how ar u today?

• rick
    yup, and feel very chilly today. 
    that's why don't want to wake up at this morning.
    how was yr work today?

• F

rite.........& seems the cold weather will persist for a few days~~

not too busy today, so can come & have some chats ^.^

• rick
    icic and seems, u were happy today  wow.......!

• F

hope so la......but it takes 2 hands to clap.......... must hv u guys around to chat ;P

• hi morning all
    Im so sorry for that I've sick for these few days. 
    How was u guys doing? 
    Hope u guys everythings well and like today the sunshine will make yr mood be happy than.

rick, 
    seems yr reply has got eat that fm yesterday. what are u trying to say? 

• F

sorry to hear that..... hope u are recovering!!

weather is cold, make sure to keep warm always~~

last msg from me was:

rick replied @ 2010-01-12 11:44 am

F

hope so la......but it takes 2 hands to clap.......... must hv u guys around to chat ;P

• rick
    icic. 
    And many thanks for yr concern as i feel much better now.
    How was yr work today? I've meeting in afternoon and that's why just can stay to chat with u at the morning. ^^

• F

i m ok today, not that busy, that's why i can come early here.....

seems i hv to take the chance to chat with u in the morning wor ;P

• rick
    exactly, we've lucky and take the chance to chat in this morning.
    hey, mind to tell how old u are as i think u are a mature man as well. It becos seems yr mentally isn't were young, rite? 

• hahaha, F

u can sense i m old cake from my msgs? ^.^

yes, i think i must be mature enough, already 4x la, is it within the range u expected?

• rick
    No la. I would like to know and talk with mature guys as im not young as well, although i really younger than u. 
    Exactly, yr aged is fit for my expectation. ^^

• Hi all

I'm 39 marriedman, can I join in to chat ?

• F

oic, maybe our age diff is not that much, so we won't hv generation gap lor, hahaha~~

hi ray

• good morning or good afternoon to all

• f/rick,

great day today, sunshine and just a bit cool

• yes, male

did not see u for few days........ kinda busy?

• rick, out town for two days, a quick trip to beijing..it was freezing cold there

• i know...........

many flights cancelled tim la~~~

• lucky, my flight was only delayed by 2 hours

• it seems no new comers join this chat,

because we are too 'dry'??

• hahaha, male

what do u mean by "dry" sin?

well, ppl now are too inpatient to chat, just leave their msn to try their luck........... so the mode of this thread dun suit them lor~~~

• rick,

one thing i can never understand, will a gal prepare to accept a laid just because of a few sentences?

• male

u never know.........

i read some threads here where the gals admitted they do hv sp...... even some said the guy requested them to pay the room rent........ can't u believe that?

• rick,

may be we are in the older generation

having a sp does not mean to have a laid after a few lines here

i also read those threads but i wonder, how true wiould there be.

i can't imagine a guy asking his partner to pay or share the room charge unless he is one of those celebrities

Like to hear views from the ladies

• male

of coz, what i mean is.......... really some gals would accept to hv sex with a stranger known from the net, even not after a few lines of conversation....

sure many of these are just fake, but i believe some might be true.......

i can't imagine it either, but after reading the news recently, i just believe.......... nothing is impossible!!!

lunch time, chat later~~

• long day, thanks it's nearly 5 now

• morning ladies and gents

• morning~~

male

a sunny friday, u should feel very energetic & happy today!!

• hi morning all
    yes its a nice sunny friday, make most of ppls be happy. ^^ 

• the best is to have a long lunch at stanley, sitting at ther beach and do nothing, just enjoy the sunshine, cool and quietness

• male

sounds a good idea, but stanley is not that quiet along the restaurants, many ppl there~~~

hi F

still hv to be engaged in meetings today?

• rick,

weekday is not that bad, especially during winter

how about deep water bay, have not been there for a while?

• seldom go to deep water bay............ south bay is not bad tho

but going there on weekdays seems like a dream!!

• rick,

any nice restuarnt/cafe in south bay?

f,

how is your day today, still busy in meeting?

• male

there's a kinda snack shop there......... i was there 1-2 months ago on a weekend, so many foreigners having beer there

• rick,

i rather prefer to find a place where one can have lunch outdoor, just to enjoy the sunshine and cool weather for the whole lazy fri afternoon

the pub/resturant in stanley are not a bad choice

• male

the one @ south bay also satisfy yr requirements, open air & in fact on the beach!!

dun think too much ppl there on weekdays too~~

• rick,

to get away from works in the weekend, as you said, is a dream

things are stilltough theses days and i really see little sign of recovery

• hahaha........... so we are just daydreaming over here ;P

• why not, adding some colour to the boring office rountine

• male
    I'm fine, many thanks! 
    It's not busy today as this is lazy friday as rick said ma. ^^
    How was yr trip in Beijing? Did u met any nice gals and make a snowman in there? just joke:p 

rick
    It seems u very clear in hk side, did u go to stanly before?  

• male
    Haha.....u has to bring a sunshine colour to our boring office. 
    so nice. ^^

• f,

trip is just, airport/office/hotel/office/airport

with due respect, i never fond of mainland china gals, they are just too 'aggressive'

• male
    Op, im sorry to hear that as u just were busy when u on the trip. 
    well, i totally agree with yr point as most of the mainland china gals will an aggressive or greedy to the man. But my stupid point is, that should two way things here, such as the gals cannot an aggressive or greedy to the man if the man persisted to reject the gals. But it will very hard to reject that as most of mainland china gals are very pretty and have good body shape. :p

• F

well, most of my life, i hv been living in hk side, so i must be quite familiar with it la!!

yes, been to stanley many times~~

hmm....... agree with male that i m not into mainland girls, but reason is not the same........i dun really hv much contact with them, so i m not sure they are aggressive or not, just find it difficult to communicate with them (maybe my putonghua is poor la)

outlook-wise, of coz some of them are pretty, but i like the 氣質 of hk gals more, i would rather prefer taiwanese gals to mainland gals!!

• rick
    well, i agree with u as i thought its difficult to communicate with most of mainland gals, perhaps, it may the different culture to effect the mainland china ppls to communication with us. just my stupid guess. :p

• F

well, do u go to shenzhen sometimes?

from my impression from there........... the diff with hk ppl are becoming less, which is a good thing, living standard really improves a lot these years!!

• rick
    well, i seldom go to china even shenzhen in my life as i very scared of that messed place. maybe im wrong, but in fact, they has to give me that messed the memory. 

• F

icic, in fact may ladies dun like going to china, & even in SZ, u can still see some places are not in good order, but u can also see a lot of decent shops, malls, restaurants ...

i believe it's a great diff from 10 years ago in the big cities, somebody told me shanghai is like manhattan !!!