my bf makes love to me at least one time a day and sometime 3 time a day. does it mean he loves me?

• if love = sms.... so get a telecom guy.. ..grow up la..lady 32.. u no longer a 16 kid

• H, LOL!! I think your advice make sense. I guess its not love yet as I know I don love him but want to love him. he is not trustworthy as i know he still talk and see her.

I don mind much cos he is with me all the time. I don even know if i want to marry him or he want to marry me.

• put it this way...

he stay with her..and so happy..without sex and sms u once per hours..

he will not stay with u... if no sex....

then..from your point of view... does he love u ?

• if u still have energy and mental room...get someone..u really love... haha .it is much more joy..

• Doctor Who, you say it right. its enough for me cos I do love someone else in my heart.

H, don get ur last reasoning. you want explain?

• which part..u does not get it ? i can elaborate.a bit better..

• this part-

he stay with her..and so happy..without sex and sms u once per hours..

he will not stay with u... if no sex....

then..from your point of view... does he love u ?

• wanting sms...when the partner is missing... 

= care and missing him
    or = attention seeking...

so what are u ?

• now he having 2 woman

1) the other woman, and he need no sex and willing to stay with her.., spend time with her...and when being with her... he may not contact u at all..
    2) u: he stay with u with love and sex......if without sex..does he stay?

so...based on those 2 point above..., do u think he love u..or that woman..or he love both ?

• sally...

so simple.., using this guy la.., u not even love him..honest to yourself.. u only wanting his services..of sex and attention..and warm hugger

• H, u right. I should just accept or walk away. if i stay then i shouldnt ask if he love me or not. so for me, i shouldnt love him just enjoy while it last

• my advice.to u once again...

find a proper bf.., SIN lev some love...,otherwise..3 yrs later u may be lonely dead..haha 

we live for present..but we also live for future too.... u seem lacking some sort of balance for a better future..

good luck..n enjoy

• hello sally add my msn to chat// [email protected]

• 聽落似付佢想插死你多啲喎