Central ladies and handsome

• Turbo
    It's a good question to ask for "someday"! let me ask for Tarot card tonite and give u the answer, kaka!

• CG,

Go ahead and I will do the same tonight even though I am just a newbie. Kakaka.

Hi hi Central-muimui

• avidity,
    are u joking? I dont think so u are a newbie la!!!! kakaka

Central-muimui
    How are u ? are u a Cental gal?

• avidity

I am a girl. I guess no guy is really keen into shopping unless they got something they wanna get from a shop, not like us girls who will just shop for the reason of shopping. Just curious... are you working in IFC? Earlier in the thread, I thought you were someone I know here, but now I know I was wrong.

CG

It is easier to call you this way. I believe that tarot is just a reflection of what we our subconscious already knew (maybe we don't know it consciously.. but we do have these answers at our heart). I did get tarot reading from several people before, and I was amazed by the accuracy. Thought there are times that the reader told me something that I never thought it was true.. but it turns out it was right. Do wanna learn, but seems I am too 三分鐘熱度 and can't concentrate on one thing for long enough time and learn it till I am good at it. The other thing that I wanna learn is astrology...

• CG,

I am serious to say I am a newbie I declare again in terms of Tarot cards.

http://www.angelpaths.com/day.html

It takes me 10 hours to learn myself (above link) and tried once myself for my career. TO conclude I call it an unknown prophecy culture which I never can learn deeply without the aid of some professional.

New,

Nice to meet you.

Today will be my last day in IFC office this year because I never know the future will process. That is ok for you to thought I am someone else because not many people type that spoken English like me. Haha.

• avidity

haha.. you are getting cocky! I thought you were him, but apparently you are not, which is totally fine. So you mean you are closing your office and start somewhere else in Central? Sometimes I don't understand why the people working in IFC is always in a rush...

I do believe tarot card can be learnt by oneself, but just I am not that talent. But sometimes having the aid of someone more professional, one can learn things more deeply.

• New,

I am just sharing my experience then make me cocky? The new office will be out of topic in this thread and I never call myself in a rush but turbo instead. That is ok for you to feel me that way and confirmed that I am a newbie again in terms of Tarot cards. roflol

• avidity

I don't meant to be offensive here, please accept my apology. Maybe it's just the way you speak here.. anyways.. my fault. Should have learnt to speak more carefully here.. and in real life too.

• New

I call it my fault to type all that. sorry to make you feel that way.

sorry also to CG.

• HI MORING NEW AND AVIDITY ^^

New
    glad to know that u are a girl and also interest in tarot and astrology. I've took those interesting course since 2006, i'm addicted by it cos it bring me a lot of interesting and find  that tarot is a very good connection and communication with others!
    Mind to give u this link about tarot and astrology, the blogger is a well-known tutor in astrology field, he held some course in periodly. Hope that u can enjoy it ^^

avidity
    Morning again, have a sweet dream on yesterday nite ? ^^

• Gmorning New & CG

CG,

My office removal stuffs carry on from 7pm until 10pm yesterday. Luckily I've got a sweet lady to offer me a surprise before that. So I did have a sweet dream last night and feel like we are having fun in the Disneyland together (my dream). Any you ?

Again, thanks for sharing that wonderful link.

• Morning CG and avidity

I had such a nice sleep yesterday after having insomnia the other nite...feeling so much better and refreshed today.

CG

thanks for the link, I will take time to read it. are you still taking his course?

avidity

just curious what did the sweet lady do to offer you a suprise? seems like everyone is in a good mood today.

• NEW

I finished the course in Purple's worshop in last few months, but it worth for you the join his class as well.

Sometimes I will join courses that held in Chinese University school of continuing , send you this link  FYI

http://www.scs.cuhk.edu.hk/scs/course/hum/hum/gc/learn/?disp=ch

• avidity

glad to know that smoothly on your moving. Hope that u will have a new vision in your business. 奸巴爹 !!!

• CG

thanks for the link! I never know that Chinese University has offer these kind of courses! It's like an eye-opener for me. I felt that you are really a keen learner. By the way, you talked about wanting to switch jobs on the first page.. how is it? Find anything ideal recently?

• New,

That surprise is an immeasurable joyously surprise for me which I better keep it myself secret and never to disclose the details to anyone. :p

CG,

感激你為我加油 ^^

• NEW

you are welcome, i really want to spread out some information about tarot to someone who is interest on it. 

Thanks for your regards, I'm already taken for 2nd interview indeed, but the agency told me that they keeping  to interview on some candidates. But I will be the on list one whose put on the final interview. After check with tarot card, it reflected me that the situation right now, but the card EMPEROR told me that I will hire by them eventually. 
    Hopefully la, cos the package is very attractive me!!!

How abt you? What kind of industry that you join ?

avidity
    my pleasure (V)

• New,

I feel you also in a good mood today.

CG,

I do hope you can spare sometime to teach me that Tarot reading skills because I want to ask my career growth also.

(^O^)/

• avidity
    your position energy can make your career growth, so no need to ask for tarot reading la,kaka

• hihi all

Just come to say HI ! Any topic can chat ?

• avidity

I understand that totally. Feel free to keep it yourself and stay sweet! ^^

CG

What a good news to hear! I am sure the tarto card has given your more confident. I am in accounting field and wanna look for a new job too, but I won't make a move until next year. Hopefully something positive is gonna happen.

• hi New

how come accounting field hv time online in office ?

• CG & New,

Not until today I knew I've that positive (position?) energy and abilities to stay sweet here. Kakaka

Hi Lady

We are chasing the expert host for sharing her Tarot cards experience , Newage and happy chat.

• Hi all,

such a great sunny day , I justed out for lunch and having a sunlight shower ^^

進入全尺寸圖片

進入全尺寸圖片

My lunch time is from 11:45 from 11/2 hr, I gathered few of my colleagues for "DIM SUM" today. 我地搭巴士去了中上環"陶源酒家",食了好多好味點心+埋我至愛的"懷舊馬拉糕"
    超飽又好食. 每人只是70蚊咋 ^^ 
    臨走時在地下門市外賣6粒"小白兔棉花糖"比我至愛既同事食 ^0^

你地又食左d咩呀 ????

• CG,

So envy that you can enjoy all those lovable things during lunch hours. I only have had a takeaway tuna sandwich and water. Next time better bring me together with me and let's go Dutch. Hahaha

• Lady,

Actually I was embarrased to answer your question.. you sound like my boss...

Central G

I remembered going to 陶源酒家 with my colleagues at the old days too.. the food was good.. but most important is who you have lunch with. I just got food from fast food restaurant.. but it was good.

• New,

thank you for telling me that you are in accounting field, and I really admire ppls good in Account cos I will get mess when facing a lot of numbers>.<

I guess to career market is going better in this month, after u get all bonus from yr company, you can try to send our CV to the agency, Accounting is a very hot career vacancy in employment market, good lucky !

I agree as u said, its important who ou have lunch with, even lunch box or sandwiches were tasty while share with our best fd.

avidity

i love sandwiches and salad during the lunch time, let's enjoy our lunch on our EACH SIDE, haha !

• New,

I think lady is only teasing you on that. haha

CG,

Thanks for that sort of BEST FD offer and invitation to lunch with me EACHSIDED. roflol.

If I do have the chance to invite you for lunch in return. I would rather we enjoy that in Agnès b. le pain grillé in IFC for seafood when I happen to visit my clients next month may be.

• hihi..我都係中環返工架!

• CG

I admire people in the investment field.. coz they all seem to be smart and bright.

avidity

it would be ok if Lady is just teasing me. The restaurant that you offer to CG is good.. the environement is nice and romantic... ^^

• avidity

I tried to have hightea in IFC Agnes'b there, the food is soso but the atmosphere is romantic for fd's gathering ^^

PP

你地pp工作嗎?

New

kaka, thanks for your admire on..... ME,kaka

• Hello friends I rush for something urgent and enjoy your chat. Have a nice evening. See you all tomorrow then.

• avidity

gonna get a big big business! Bingo!

goodbye!

• Morning all ^^

Happy Friday!

• morning CentralG, mind me join the chat?

• Hi TT

you are welcome here, are u work in Central?

• yes, i work in central... how old are you?

• CG,

GMorning and thanks for blessing^^

Hi TT

• morning avidity! which area are you in?

• avidity

are u busy to have meeting with your clients today?

TT

um..... age always a secret for a lady.. almost 30 la!

• CG,

Free now until 12:00 pm then go fight for that part II. Are you busy also ?

• centralG, almost 30 is still young... do you need to wear suit to work? i am glad its busienss casual at my compnay...

• TT,

I moved out from Central already.

• avidity, do you like working in central? where are you now? i think there are more handsome guys and pretty gals working in central than other area

• TT,

Out of Central is out of this thread topic so I better not disclose. Also I am not a handsome guy.

• 進入全尺寸圖片
    mushroom soup

進入全尺寸圖片
    chicken caeser salad

Today lunch in Olivers Superwiches
    fd give me a coupon in $5 
    then I paid 40 only ^^

ps. plus a long sweet chatting for dessert, haha

hey guys, how your lunch ?

• avidity replied @ 2009-12-04 10:31 am

TT,

""Also I am not a handsome guy.""

quote for this sentence, May I ask how to definite handsome? ^^

• i dont think i am handsome neither.. just an average guy... is centralG a pretty gal?

• CG,

Glad to know you enjoyed your lunch with a long sweet chatting as dessert, haha.

If handsome was measured in compare of a movie star such as 183cm, camera face, strong build, then definitely I am not. I am only an ordinary guy who likes to take good care of my health conditions regularly.

If handsome was measured in terms of their connotation & self-cultivation which treat as a knowledgeable (or even wise) person. I think I am still trying best to learn to behave like that.

Then I typed the above sentence humbly.

I try best to figure it so I think I rather interpret it as above. However, only a quick tea time duration's response and never challenges me on that. roflol.