Central ladies and handsome

• centralguy is just another typical she dogs who stay in the forum from time to time waiting for free meals.

• centralguy is just another typical she dogs who stay in the forum from time to time waiting for free meals.

• What's going on?

• fake insider, doing silly things doesn't do you any good, as real insider is capable of playing any tricks in here without care.

• insider can be anyone as he/she wishes to be, use your brain before doing the stupid copy and paste.

• where are you? come out and play, i am bored. haha

• Centralguy

whose good or bad I can feel it from my intuition. I know we can keep our fdship starting from here.

insider/outside

please keep your manner and dont get mess here, thank you for your cooperation. Cheers!

• Central G

Where are you now?

• thanks for understanding, any plans for you today?

• """where are you? come out and play, i am bored. haha"""

---- sorry, that's not my style (please dont pretend Central G again.)

Best Regards,

Central G

• Centralguy

somebody can stole our NAME, but nobody can pretend our style. ^^

I'm going to have a short sleep cos I will go to see a DRAMA tonite named "戀愛總是平靜地意外身亡" by 林一峰.

how's u plan ur weekend?

• Hi ROY

how are u? i'm at home now. Are u also work in Central?

• Central G

Great, I wish I do have the chance to see that drama too. Nothing special for me, just busy working I guess.

• Centralguy

I'm rare to see Drama but I like this kind of fresh topic. It disappoint u to see this Drama cos they just do for 3 days and all fare were soldout:( So pity u still at work. How's your GF/wife? do some candle light dinner to surprise her, girls always need surprise. ^^

• Central G

I guess you do enjoy candle light dinner and surprises as well right? Unfortunately I am single at the moment. ^^

How about you?

• Centralguy

surely girl enjoy romantic things but mainly focus on the man she love. I'm single also. chat later ^^

• Central G

take care and enjoy your weekend. ^^

• hi. i m seeking new fds to hangout too. mainly in central.

• katie:
    may i mau frd with u
    [email protected]

• Central G replied @ 2009-11-28 1:14 pm

Centralguy

I like this terms.....kaka, have a nice weekend. cu

Thanks. I just returned home and found all those interesting folks such as insider/outsider/Centralguy? (same as me?)/ROY/centralguy (small c?)/ Katie/Stephen visited your thread. I think I better use login instead of alias to avoid troubles onward if I am still welcome to chat here or in private. Good Night. Ciao. Cu if you need me. Kakaka

Turbo Regards

Centralguy (Original)

• Am working in central as well..

want to make friends with people nearby..

add my msn: [email protected]

male/female are all welcome :)

• 早,昨晚看了一場令人賞心悅目的話劇,又其當中一峰為劇唱了多首清如清泉的英文老歌,更令我聽出神. 劇中交代了人與人之間的愛,不論是女與男,男與男的情愫,只要是真心的愛,那管年齡或性別.現代人在愛中加上太多的比較和計算,那真的可以真心真意去愛嗎?

Centralguy,多謝你用真身到訪.

Central G (Original)

• Central G replied @ 2009-11-29 10:06 am

早,昨晚看了一場令人賞心悅目的話劇,又其當中一峰為劇唱了多首清如清泉的英文老歌,更令我聽出神. 劇中交代了人與人之間的愛,不論是女與男,男與男的情愫,只要是真心的愛,那管年齡或性別.現代人在愛中加上太多的比較和計算,那真的可以真心真意去愛嗎?

Centralguy,多謝你用真身到訪.

Central G (Original)

Drama and opera, great to hear that you like that also.

We never own anyone in this world and only both-sided love heals with joy. While single-sided love always hurts with hatred hardfeelings' memory retained. Love is simple and always beyond our control when it comes. Comparison/calculation/dictatorships (to change others' life style) are those who imply directly into love or marriage system to make it too complicated. However love should disregard sex genders because all souls got no difference when we listen to and feel from our souls deeply (which got the same click feelings) , nothing but only real love.

Central G, I'll take that as a compliment to chat with you this way. Thank you.

• Central guy

how old and how tall?

• I am working in Central as well, mind if I join the chat?

• of course not...

acm

how old and how tall?

• Around 30 and 5'8"

Girl, you work in Central? Nice to meet you.

• Hi Centraguy

glad to know that you are interest in Drama/opera also. I recommend you one of my favourite drama actress,彭秀慧作品《月球下的人》- this drama will be on stage in coming X'mas holiday, hope you enjoy it.

Besides, I'm so agree that you definite the chemistry btw two. Why human always put in complicated status, its tells that love is not only love, it add to much seflish, control element in. So, I'm quiet enjoy be a single, it's not too bad, rite !

• Gmorning Central G

Many thanks for recommendation of your favorite, May be someday this time I need you more because I never watch drama and or opera alone. Kakaka

However, the happiness of joy should be shared with a communicative person instantly and that is the meaning of being turbo me. Whatever single(you) or married (me) makes no difference in regard to anything. Life must goes on as usual provided we look at it positively and embrace everything happening in the continuing processing of this unknown futures.

• No thanks at all. ^^ Just want to introduce something interest to fd. Agree what you said communication and interactive is the mainly towards a relationship even a couple, friends. Hope that wer can enjoy a pure fdship here and carry a good attitude in our life.

• Central G

Thanks for that 'No thanks at all. ^^ '

• turbo, are you busy in your business industry during the year end?

• CG, Absolutely it makes no difference at all except hk/usa/jap public holiday and you?

• sounds good, I think you must already make the target of the year la! by the economic atmosphere is not so good, few of my fds being in a sales marketing field, they still make a great effort to the target point of their business. sigh!!!

• our investment marketing projection strategy has been done in the start of this year and reviewing regularly.feel so bore to kill time here yet again business related sharing as usual. haha and i never sigh.

• (^v~) <- this one is interesting

• OIC.. I just worry about the Dubai Financial Crisis will take a bad influence on your business. Happy to know that you are in the harvest period but dont be lazy too long cos the new year is coming.

(^0^) <- this one is so cute!

• hello ar, please add my msn talk la: [email protected]

• CG,

Million thanks for your worry about me and please kindly accept my sincere apology here. I've been experienced 87,97,07 already and nothing need to be worry because business is only business. If I'mm a lazy guy how can I act avidity? lol

(®'3'®)/ <- this one would be much more cute.

• OHHHHH! what's a great man here!!!! those years' told me that you are the warrior against the wheel of fortune. Sorry for the word in "lazy" instead of "leisure time" is more suitable for the meaning.

About named "avidity".... agressive,desire,lust....... May I ask how did you difinite it ?

• CG,

I'm so flattered to read what you've typed. That is only a measurement of luck towards applyin' those reverse thinking style as most senior investor does. About my nickname chosen then it should be considered personal not to disclose my intentions of full details here. The hints should be related to "turbo" as mentioned before. Sorry for that and we are break even now. roflol.

• Turbo

all the words that I typed is from the buttom of my feeling on you. Whether some hardship makes a man/woman more attractive like a treasureland. Erased to mention about the name and this is not the mainly that I want to know.

• CG,

Please forgive my misunderstanding on that issue. May I take this opportunity to interpret them as following then.

<Aggressive> - My inborn abilities in terms of growing, developing or spreading that positive attitude towards everything and accept the consequences of my crazy decisions afterwards.

< Desire> - I think that is in Conjunctions with the inside civilization level of some opposite sex which might possible generate the feelings of "law of attractions" thus we usually label it as click or feel. Appearance ain't my major concerns because I am not looking for a Hollywood movie star to enjoy life together but rather ease of communications.

<lust> - This is only a physical terms of purely extreme sex desire which I don't have any. I am only interest in the deepest part of her thinking style; which you treat it as " the buttom of your feelings on me". This reflects the smart side and wittiest part of her to communicate and step forwards to share life together in a simplest and joyful approach.

• If the word "libido" can be used to replace "lust" then it would be much more appropriate for my interpretations above.

• Turbo,

If my words that make you angry,let me give a deepest apologize to you. I'm not meaning as that "lust" then you definite - which you treat it as " the buttom of your feelings on me". I just want to share something and express our point of view that what we talk. Anyway, I really appreciated to have a chat with you.

XXXXDDDD Sorry again!

Central G

• 傾你老.母閪咩

• CG,

The first thing is I never have the feelings of angry to you once. Or else I will stop responding.

The second thing is what you are trying to express your point of view in regard to that "lust" ? kindly elaborate further if you can.

Typing have that strong power of leading to misunderstanding which I knew that. BTW if I continue to receive sorry from you then I better off. roflol.

• Dogs' start to bark here and that is the bonus of public chat. Haha.

• To Avidity

In tarot card, LUST meanings STRENGTH.
    Use your telepathic abilities to encourage harmony and cooperation.

The definition in book says that "full of courage, lightup the fire in your life with full of energy and and magical power

This also represents the mastery of the lower by the higher. But in this case it is the soul which holds in check the passions, although her feet are still planted on earth, and the dark veil still floats about her head and clings around her. The colours, pale greenish yellow, black, yellowish grey and reddish amber, suggest the steadfast endurance and fortitude required, but the deep red rose which is the flashing colour to the greenish yellow gives the motive power.

Hope that you can understanding what I want to express and there is not way for me to disturbing.

Yours sincerely,
    Central G

• CG,

Thanks a million for that because I never know you are talking about tarot cards.

I only remember something like this....which is similar to my previous post. :p

Lust tells us to joyously accept life - to trust ourselves to make the right choices and to be able to deal with whatever happens. With trust and self-belief we can grow and work towards happiness and fulfilment.

Have a nice evening and sleep well. Ciao.