Man in "she" is just looking for sex?????

• jerks everywhere, here & there

• <font color="#666666">蕃茄 replied @ 2009-11-28 11:30 pm<br /><br /></font>
    <br><div style="OVERFLOW: hidden; WIDTH: 600px">我都唔會ga wor~~!冇la la 點同一個唔認識既人sex!</div>
    <br><br /><strong>u can't, doesn't mean others cannot</strong>

• I fully agreed!

• Net is just a medium

• 係呀,呢度咩人都有~!

• I really want to find a good one ..................
    <br>

• 係呀,我都想~!
    <br>不過就算我地係好,都唔會有人信啦,因為D 人都會當左我地係搵食人~!@@

• I'm looking for fun, especially in a fierce arguement :p

• here I am

• Good to know.....

• I really would like to meet a nice person here.............

• I really would like to meet a nice person here.............
    <br>
    <br>by White Rose - 11/30/09 20:48
    <br>
    <br>seem you tried but they didn't look good as you expected wor...
    <br>咁家吓信未?

• Hi, i saw u here many times. Thank you for your concern. I hope i really can find a right one....

• Hi, i saw u here many times. Thank you for your concern. I hope i really can find a right one....
    <br>
    <br>by White Rose - 11/30/09 20:54
    <br>
    <br>I was here because you call "white Rose".
    <br>我以為係識妳姐
    <br>No need say any thanks.....wellcome
    <br>just be caution

• You know me????

• No....I am looking for michelle......kikikiki.......

• Such a strange answer from"carpediem"

• Not quite....michelle needs therapy......we should help her......

• Sorry ...its not related to my topics

• i GUESS.....90% MAN IS LIKE THAT

• my fd found bf and they got married last year....you can find fd here^^...there are many nice ppl here.not all MeN and women are bad

• TVB : Really can find a good friend here?? I am doubt on it......but of course i would like to find him out..

• Hello, 我叫Terence, 今年38, 好高興可以在這裡認識你。其實在人海中找到有默契的愛人和可以互相用心去愛的人不是那麼容易的事,而就算是在一起後可成為人生的伯樂的確要看大家的緣份。 人與人的相遇總是好奧妙的,天時地理人和的穿插安排,使人總覺得是像在捉迷藏!就算牽著對方十指緊扣的手在一起最後不代表是彼此的伯樂! 大家的心是否可以連在一起才是最重要-那就是默契。
    <br>我一直都是喜歡用不同的角度用心了解和去愛一個人。 兩人從相識到深入了解和相處後, 要維持長久的感情必須要學習如何用心去懂對方!
    <br>我不喜歡對方食煙的。 而我的夢想是可以同愛人去加勒比海渡蜜月。 當然我希望可以同對方未來會有小朋友。
    <br>曾經有一首台灣歌曲是我好喜歡的-'伯樂',歌詞寫得好好! 人人都尋覓伯樂 ,但可是有時往往出現的只是過客
    <br>愛你的那一個 傷你的那一個
    <br>誰才是你愛情中的伯樂
    <br>放棄了這一個 然後等待著下一個
    <br>一個個過客過得快不快樂……太多過客
    <br>鬱金香比玫瑰沒有那麼普及, 但我就是喜歡, 愛情方面就像或許你在我是特別的一位. 妳懂得擁抱和珍惜愛情的人又是我要找的人嗎?
    <br>若果大家願意用真誠去互相了解,或許可透過MSN/Email- [email protected] 找到彼此的伯樂。

• Bluemomotea....i see u leave this message to some of threads here....

• got sick today!!

• Then you should look for a doctor.....kikikiki......get well soon!......

• 唉 含 碌勁 科 衣切 孔李!<br /><br />hehhee ~

• Thank you ...

• there are men here, some look for sex, some just kill time, some look for sex while killing time

• Just by chance can meet a good man...

• good man... a valuable asset in the modern society..

• because many girl only cheat money,<br />so man pay for sex , or looking for free sex

• White Rose
    <br>
    <br>are you sure you are trying to find here agian?

• Just by chance and fate.....

• Rose, am I know you before?

• I think we didnt know each before....

• white Rose
    <br>
    <br>what are you doing now? Where do you live?

• OK, because I know another rose here few years before!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Actually, not everyone look for sex here,
    <br>I want a real relationship more than sex.
    <br>anyway, there are a lot of wolf here!
    <br>haha

• Jacky: i do hope that not every man is ONLY looking for sex. how old are u?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>s1coccus : I live in HK...

• White Rose
    <br>HK island? just curious. what are you trying to find? the answer?

• 30, how about u ?

• Just sharing, believe it or not...
    <br>
    <br>I had been chatting online with some guy on She since more than a yr ago. For a long time, we just had a few phone chats and have been busy getting on with our own lives.
    <br>
    <br>Then a couple of weeks ago, he miraculously showed up in my business place to say hi, and we keep the contact till now. Today just chatted on phone about some serious business matters...
    <br>
    <br>We are not so spiritual as to dwell on platonic love. We do discuss about sex in our own fashion and flirt a bit online but in our hearts, we understand sex is higher level to take in a respected relationship.

• So nice to know.....there still have hope .....

• white rose,
    <br>hi how o r u?
    <br>u want friend or bf?

• then why so many girls come to she.com?

• I dont know none of them....i just know myself.....

• <div><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">White Rose,</span></div>
    <br><div> </div>
    <br><div><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">I agree with man the point as why many girls still come here; if you think all men are just find a sex? <br /><br />Evidently, “she” is a dangerous place, as long as you are too young or you’d hide something else by yourself? I was wondering why you would use a White Rose as your alias name for this topic as I don’t think you don’t know that, if you are mature enough.</span></div>
    <br><div> </div>
    <br><div><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">For me, I have an experience to meet a right guy here. He never to found a sex, even though, I told him I want to have sex with him being, but he never done it. Although, we haven’t got the sex relationship, we still love each other. But, what’s a pity; I’ve done something wrong to him. Thereby, he left me. After all, we kept the friendship relationship till to now. </span></div>
    <br><div> </div>
    <br><div><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">So, do you think there men are just finding a sex only from my experience? Certainly, there is no absoluteness in here. Just kinder what do you think to facing the different stranger. Also, it will base on how’s your observation. You can choice and making decision of which kind of relationship with them. Most important is more communication with them and also with heart. </span></div>
    <br><div> </div>
    <br><div><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Honestly, my friends asked me, why I would post this kind of topic? That’s why I came to your thread with leaves a message here. I DON’T WANT TO MAKE ANY MESS TO MY FRIENDS BY YOUR ALIAS NAME. It because, I used a White Rose the alias name as usually.  I clear of that White Rose meaning and this virtual world the rules and regulations realized, do you? If so, you would know what's the virtual world, and you would know what's the answer by your topic? Then, you wouldn’t ask such kind of question. </span></div>
    <br><div> <br /><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Finally, I hope you are too young and have a good personality without any purpose by this topic. And really hope you wouldn’t make any pollution on that pure flower name. I’m so sorry for that it may straight forward from you.</span></div>

• wow.. what a reply.. love it..
    <br>
    <br>men in she looking for sex..
    <br>
    <br>hey.. not many people chat here actually pays any attention to the topic, which is RELATIONSHIP..
    <br>
    <br>obviously in this day of age.. relationship exists in many forms..
    <br>
    <br>men looking for sex ? i thought for human race to survive needs sex.. well it used to until women now can use test tubes, other women to fertilize their eggs etc etc..
    <br>
    <br>i look for sex and i don't see a problem as long as there are 2 consenting parties.
    <br>
    <br>however, this is the internet, so u take care whom u meet, the risk is fun but of course, u have to assess the risk.
    <br>
    <br>whole point about growing up is to assess the risk, bearing in mind there is also freedom of expression.
    <br>

• Benefit 粉飾言詞。誰跟你說他們沒有注意關係一詞?
    <br>真搞笑!
    <br>人類生存延續下去要用性與生殖來完成,跟版主的論題
    <br>是截然不同的範疇。
    <br>你真的不知道嗎?

• think wider than a square.. speak with manners.. think about freedom of expression and ideas.. then you deserve to be spoken to..
    <br>
    <br>have a nice evening :)