Want to find a girlfriend to care and share with (18-23 years old)

• I would like to find a girlfriend to care with each other and share with the happiness and sadnes. Hope to find one with below requirement:<br />1. Age: 18-23 <br />2. Height: 150-175cm (doesnt matter how tall she is)<br />3. Education level: From 5- university grad<br />4. Personality: Kind, nice, helpful (this is most important)<br /><br />Below are my details:<br />1. Education level: University graduate in HKUST<br />2. Height: 182cm<br />3. Living Area: Shatin<br />4. Hobbies: Movie, tennis, badminton, swimming, hiking, traveling, cooking. <br />5. Music I like: Jazz and classical<br /><br />Hope can find one here to care and communicate and hope to receive one mail:<br />Email: <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><br />

• I would like to find a girlfriend to care with each other and share with the happiness and sadnes. Hope to find one with below requirement:
    <br>1. Age: 18-23
    <br>2. Height: 150-175cm (doesnt matter how tall she is)
    <br>3. Education level: From 5- university grad
    <br>4. Personality: Kind, nice, helpful (Good Character is the most important)
    <br>
    <br>Below are my details:
    <br>1. Education level: University graduate in HKUST
    <br>2. Height: 182cm
    <br>3. Living Area: Shatin
    <br>4. Hobbies: Movie, tennis, badminton, swimming, hiking, traveling, cooking.
    <br>5. Music I like: Jazz and classical
    <br>
    <br>Hope can find one here to care and communicate and hope to receive one mail:
    <br>Email: [email protected]