Thoes were the days......

• haha!

what's right ? what's wrong?

I don't know.

• well student,

u may see it as a contract, but what is the "consideration" under such contract ?

• edmond,

it may be the reason for the general contract rules to exclude the marriage contract, because the consideration(happy/emotion/moral/social value/status...) is not measurable. So we (should??) have different categories for agreement, domestic and commercial.

• wow, it's still a busy thread.

Hi everyone!

• hi Abigail,

not a busy thread, only me here bsbs.. haha..

i am a newcomer in this thread, tmr i wont be a new! you?

• I joined yesterday, somewhere in page 3... ^^

• edmond... Thx for reminding me the term 'consideration', give u credit for that hehe

Easy... Any template for the application? Or u want to see me get killed by the line? Hahaha

• We are all new here lol

welcome back abigail

• abigail,

i read the history.

u are

"I was born in here but moved to UK when I was a baby. Spent some time in France before I came back here" and

"I use English 60% but I speak Chinese too. Reading & wrtiing --- primary level ^^ "

hehe.. i am 100% chinese, hkie.

nice to meet you!

• Gal,

I should delay in his template creation then, just never seen a public execution kakakaka

• gal

thx. can i use these credit to redempt sth later ? ^.^

well yes, i wonder what consideration is involved when signing the marriage agreement ??!!

• you people are 1000% 9up waste time, mother fxxking bullshxt, sub9 stupid. not a single word about sex in this thread. look 9 + 7 head, complete fxxking jerks and bitches. fxxk u all.

• Hi Mr H. So why are you Mr History? You have great memories? hahaha. 

Hi Gal. How are you doin today? Gonna leave work soon, right?

Student - you are just................so sweet. Thanks =p

• abigail,

any credit for me? hehe..

• abigail,

we all have a history and carry it with us whereever we go, it's something we can't escape from lol....mind you as you get older, you tend to selectively have memory lapses kaka

• gal,

any credit for me too? although edmond was that one to raise the subject, but i participated in the discussion too. hehe...

• student - you got my words already (the so sweet bit) =p

Mr H - Did I sound like a young gal? ^^

• abigail,

just an impression that you are a young gal, if not in body then certainly in mind and attitude^^

• abigail,

haha... you should give me an insulin to control the sugar level in my blood, i am Hyperglycemia (sweet to flood)!

• student - Hyperglycemia, that can be dangerous, I shouldn't be so sweet anymore. kakakaka.

Mr H - you prefer a young gal with mature mind n attitude or a mature gal with young mind n attitude =p

• abigail,

hmm what a dilemma hahahaha, if only the choice was available kakaka

maybe I would prefer A on onday, Wednesday Friday and B on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday

As for Sunday, well everyone knows that's a rest day kakakakaka ;P

I need to go away and hide in a cave for the next couple of hours to contemplate your question seriously now, ciao for now!

• abigail,

yup, you wont want me die, right?

be more direct, you can give me a credit so i can redeem something later, instead of sweet sweet my blood. ^^

• Ciao Mr H. Awaiting for your decision. kakakaka ^^

• student - be more direct, what do you want as a credit? hehe

• mr history,

haha,,,, it is a scenario question and you already have an answer in your second line.

• abigail,

anything that you like to offer and/or capable to offer, but no sweet sweet cos i may in danger again. haha..

• student - I don't know what I can offer you as I'm always a sweetie. kakakakakaka

• abigail

if you have a young body, you may consider to give me the body, not too serious...

if you have a mature mind, you may consider to give it to me, and for real...

however, u shall have a thought before you consider.. no rush & push.

• and what if I have both???

• abigail,

then 'consider' with thoughts...

• see you later..

• alright, will do that. 
    but now I need to consider where am I gonna go for dinner tonight. The last meeting has been cancelled I can go earlier but don't know where to go or who with. hahaha.

• quiet?

• anyone still around at this hour?

• seems it's a busy day for all of us!

happy to see the thread alive though I can't always being here.

Abigail

young body and mature minds get my vote cos I belong to this group:)

• Mahorn - ok then vote for me. kakakaka

• Abigail,

Of course you have my vote whether you are young gal with mature mind or mature gal with young mind lol

where do I vote kakaka

• Evening All :)

wow... so much going on there huh... from law of contract to mind and body public executive? lol

• welcome back Gal

we need all your craziness to keep us alive ^^

• hey mr. history

lol.. glad to know that my craziness is accepted by you at least hehe.. thx and i'll give u credit for that ... opps... should control a bit my credit line hahaha

how's ur evening?

• I am a very accepting person kakaka ;P

btw in the current climate, I prefer you should give me cash instead of credit lol

I have just showered and am enjoying a relaxing time at home. What about you?

• Mr. History

cash is the king... esp with a non visionary government

Super busy today and just back home... catching up the news... what a fabulous policy address??

back to cash... do u take e-cash? i got some parknshop points with me hehe... do u take cash coupon? hahaha

btw.. glad to see the thread growing nicely.. enjoyed reading those messages from all of you.. much better than the policy address kakaka

• Gal,

I didn't have hgh expectations of the policy address and for sure I wan't disappointed lol......just stir frying old messages with no action plan and timetable (a bit like those useless management meetings in all offices haha)

Hmmm I am an old fashion type of guy and only take paper money and none of these fancy e-thingy, points and coupons.....becasue I would only have to convert later and most likely get ripped off with the exchange rate lol

• I was chatting with my friend from the states the other nite about Obama... would like to share with u guys in relation to our bow tie and his policy address..

We were discussing the eligibility of Obama being the Nobel Peace Prize Winner. Long story short... He said Obama give them hope and most important of all, they feel so ashamed in the past 8 yrs having Bush.. Obama gives them confident and hope and most important of all... proud to be an American again...

put it aside the 'competitiveness' of the states these days compare to China... but the chrisma and attribute of a leader means a lot more than what people can imagine

not sure if this apply to us as a hong kong citizen but it applies to me.... its the confidence and hope that can make people more positive at least....

• Gal,

To a certain extent I understand and agree with your sentiments. A leader must have charisma and prescence to lead his/her people. S/He must show us the way forward and make us willing to be lead by. They should also have a vision of where they want us to go. Frankly I can't see any of these qualities in our "glorious" leadership lol

BTW I don't think he deserved it, I think the prize should go to those that have produce reasons rather than just promises, afterall it's just words isn't it?

• Mr. History

i dun consider them 'leader' :)

for Obama... i have to say his is charming :) but i do doubt his eligibility UNLESS the panel got a VERY justified and legitimate reason behind then scene....

hey seems like we the only 2 stuck in front of the computer haha... everyone is out for ladies nite in wanchai area? haha

• Gal,

Maybe maybe, haha I guess wanchai must be pack ;P

but never mind we'll just have to keep each other company until they return kakaka

• wanchai is always packed haha

however... am just never 'expat' enough to hang out there apart from the frying pan haha

oh... am not rich enough to be a regular of fok lam moon as well hehe

• Mr H - where.... um... good question. Before I make up my mind, can you tell me. How to you vote? What do you use to vote =D

• Obama being the Nobel Peace Prize Winner = 金剛箍 surround the head of 孫悟空, he has no way to return! hahaha..