"Do you not know I am a woman? when I think, I must speak."

• pod, 我無其他 sister 甘, 甘多慶祝.

• hi droppy I just finished reading them, and bye to you :p
    <br>
    <br>woman, I don't have any celebration either!

• I just have superman's "S" print kakakka

• 做咩 hair color 好 ?

• ladies,<br /><br />bye for the day...

• hi, women9588

• so many posts today. :D
    <br>
    <br>Droppy, obi,
    <br>You gals planned for trips in Dec already! so envy! : )
    <br>
    <br>nut,
    <br>You and mr bolt are so sweet. that's so rare that you guys pasted the 3 yrs mark and still so sweet together.
    <br>
    <br>women,
    <br>I like that you always have a passion in getting nice things in your life. I need to dream bigger dreams too!
    <br>
    <br>wing wing,
    <br>may be you changed your skin care products lately? I found that sometimes i change skin care stuff that might irritate my skin.

• pod, obi,
    <br>sometimes i think love affairs might be good to some people because they know that some day it will end and they will treasure each other even better.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• update:
    <br>I moved out already. Everything seems smooth. My kids don't even notice anything wrong between my husband and me. We seperated peacefully.
    <br>

• gaga
    <br>
    <br>congrats on your new life.
    <br>i've said this numerous times, u are such a brave woman! ^^

• gaga,<br /><br />you are brave indeed....<br /><br />how could the kids not noticed anything wrong?  don't underestimate their cognitive power....<br /><br />my kids give me the focus and help me stay where i belong.... i couldn't see myself not being an active part of their growing up...

• pod
    <br>
    <br>gaga's kids are quite young, but i agree with u. i think it's probably better to be more open about the situation than allow them to form misconceptions abt the separation.
    <br>
    <br>this sounds like a helpful book(good reviews):
    <br>http://www.amazon.com/Making-Divorce-Easier-Your-Child/dp/0809294192
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>gaga
    <br>
    <br>i hope u don't mind us, pls do let us know if u think we are getting too nosy. : )
    <br>

• help ! 收到稅單呀 ))))))

• <p>w9588,<br /><br />it's a blessing to be paying so much tax....</p>

• pod,
    <br>5位數字..... 不過加埋G4個份就......可以做首期買樓呀 ))))))
    <br>>.<

• <p>w9588,<br /><br />well then... you shouldn't complain... lol</p>

• should i feel happier that mine is 6 digits.... hahaha

• 我寧願預繳, 以前報稅仲會有錢收番. ^^

• nut, 我通常都一年多一年小, 不過都肉赤 >.<

• w9588,<br /><br />so your income is on a bi-annual cycle.... interesting.

• err.. how much i shall pay this year? forgot tim. :P

• obi
    <br>
    <br>re:breakups
    <br>..not only on R board, i can see some on SB too.

• gaga replied @ 2009-10-20 10:14 pm
    <br>
    <br>pod, obi,
    <br>sometimes i think love affairs might be good to some people because they know that some day it will end and they will treasure each other even better.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>gaga
    <br>
    <br>u are quite right, i think a lot of ppl who are having affairs feel the same, consciously or subconsciously.

• hello !

• gaga replied @ 2009-10-20 10:14 pm <br /><br />pod, obi, <br />sometimes i think love affairs might be good to some people because they know that some day it will end and they will treasure each other even better. <br /><br /><br />....... what does it really mean?  do we enjoy the parting pain? or the agony of love unfulfilled?

• i think it means some ppl will make full use of the short stolen moments, they are after the intensity of love vs the length of time.

• <font color="#666666">nut replied @ 2009-10-22 6:15 pm<br /><br /></font>
    <br><div style="OVERFLOW: hidden; WIDTH: 600px">i think it means some ppl will make full use of the short stolen moments, they are after the intensity of love vs the length of time.</div>
    <br><br />-----<br /><br />5明, the density is uncorrelated with the duration, i think.

• i also 5多明 what i wrote....
    <br>
    <br>let me rephrase...
    <br>i think some ppl wanna make the most out of a short term relationship, so they tend to intensify their love, and treasure their lover more so than their legit other half.

• nut, pod,
    <br>Thanks for sharing. Of course I wouldn't mind.
    <br>
    <br>My kids are little. I don't know how much is too much for what I explain to them. Do I need to tell them that I don't love their father anymore so I move out? I don't see the need now. Of course they will ask me someday. I will be honest with them.
    <br>
    <br>It's just a choice. I can choose to live in the lie and pretend to be a good wife forever. but I chose to be honest with myself and other people as well as to do it in a very mild way. My divorce would be a lot easier than other people because I already have the money to support myself and my kids and I am not going to make any drama in asking for alimony or child support.
    <br>
    <br>Divorce is hurtful to my kids but knowing me having an affair would be more hurtful to them. I can just say I tried my best to protect my kids and also be honest to myself. I'd tell my kids it's okay to try new things when something is not working for them. I want them to be true to themselves and pursue what they want. Again, it is just my choice and I do think everybody has his/her own situation. I wouldn't judge other people how to live their lives.
    <br>

• she replied @ 2009-10-22 7:34 pm
    <br>
    <br>nut replied @ 2009-10-22 6:15 pm
    <br>i think it means some ppl will make full use of the short stolen moments, they are after the intensity of love vs the length of time.
    <br>-----
    <br>
    <br>5明, the density is uncorrelated with the duration, i think.
    <br>________________________________
    <br>
    <br>Pod, she,
    <br>Don't be bothered if you don't agree with that.
    <br>
    <br>No two relationships are the same. Some sl relationships are short and shallow but some can last for lifetime.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• gaga
    <br>
    <br>i understand your stand on your separation n i know how unsatisfied u were in your marriage. i m not as brave n decisive, i will continue to bury myself in the sand. as some of u know, bolt has talked about a future, i will remain watchfully optimistic. :P
    <br>
    <br>speaking of sand, i am now enjoying "sunshine n beach" with my family. while i love spending such times w/ my son, i feel bad coz i can't do this w/ bolt, n i know he really wants to go somewhere with me. so 每次obi n siu dim 上黎曬我都會超羨慕! ><

• nut,
    <br>Everyone's situation is different.
    <br>I am not brave. I just want to enjoy my life. :D
    <br>I also want to go on a getaway with Mr. Beast soon. We are planning to go to Miami beach this time..... ; )
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>He asked me if we have a wedding, where would I want it?
    <br>a. Small party in Europe,
    <br>b. Big and Fancy party in HK,
    <br>c. small party in Caribbean,
    <br>d. Big party in town,
    <br>
    <br>and I picked .......................... C.
    <br>
    <br>Well, of course we are just talking. I don't really think that we have a future either....:p

• gaga,<br /><br />you are really honest with yourself... and i must congratulate you for taking the action to pursue happiness in life... it's not easy....<br /><br />good luck.

• nut,<br /><br />you are the subject of envy to many.... haha

• Hello !

• w9588,<br /><br />hello... and good morning.

• gaga,
    <br>
    <br>i think this is not easy to make such a big decision, especially you have a kid. you are very brave.
    <br>
    <br>may i ask if you are not involved in an affair, would you make the same decision?
    <br>
    <br>

• hi hi how are you all? It's friday....so happy for the long weekend.

• gaga
    <br>wow......small party in Carribean? sounds wonderful :)
    <br>
    <br>i would never think of my dream wedding! haha.

• <font color="#666666">she replied @ 2009-10-23 12:21 pm<br /><br /></font>
    <br><div style="OVERFLOW: hidden; WIDTH: 600px">gaga, <br /><br />i think this is not easy to make such a big decision, especially you have a kid. you are very brave. <br /><br />may i ask if you are not </div>
    <br><br /><br /><br />i wondered about the same question, but was reluctant to ask.... haha...<br />

• Hello ! 講緊d咩 ?

• w9588,it seems you have hosted many threads.... some 23 in all.... awesome!!

• i always ask the inappropriate questions. :(
    <br>
    <br>but my answer to the same question is:
    <br>
    <br>i will stay as my children need me and the family... kids deserve the best from us as they are ignorance and innocent. in some extreme cases, we adult shall forsake ourselves and own identities for the next generation.
    <br>
    <br>i may be too old fashion, i see my mother has done it for us. so i will do it for my beloved.

• i don't think gaga will mind that question, after chatting with her for 3 yrs, i probably know the ans to it. : )

• Obi,
    <br>haha.... I can't imagine my dream wedding either.....
    <br>It's too far from me.
    <br>Mr. Beast always say that he will marry me. He asked few times "will you marry me?" I told him that "don't ask me anymore until you really can marry me!"
    <br>

• pod, she, nut,
    <br>I know people would think that divorce has very bad impacts on kids.
    <br>But I will still be there with them. I am not going anywhere.

• she,
    <br>I don't mind your asking the question at all.
    <br>Again, everyone's situation is different.
    <br>I have had many affairs before. Many sisters here know about my stories.
    <br>I just so happen run into a very wealthy guy who can support me to get a divorce. I need to set my husband free if I don't love him and has been cheating on him for so long. That's the best thing I can do to him.
    <br>

• so u are happy with that wealthy guy ?

• gaga
    <br>
    <br>like u said, every case is diff. i'm sure u will do the best for your kids under the circumstances.
    <br>
    <br>_____________
    <br>
    <br>Mr. Beast always say that he will marry me. He asked few times "will you marry me?" I told him that "don't ask me anymore until you really can marry me!"
    <br>
    <br>hehe, i know how u feel. :P