I still believe these guys are still around ...

• i guess.... it's not a must to go out on Friday nights....

• this thread is too long that the posts were eaten.....

• yes...sometime lying at home is more relaxing..

• try to enjoy the quiteness is more delightful....

• yes. the thread is too long and too slow to upload.....

• same person as 心急人? hahahaha

you've come to a wrong thread, boy

i dun need a phone sex partner.... hahahaha

• yes I am

but not looking for ps with u tonight

just talk

• sorry, i'm not interested in a person who loves phone sex, i'm serious

• 原來唔係外國返, 但多口留言, d thread host 都會唔鍾意架!!

或者我要用多d 中文, 唔好比人話中國人唔用中文溝通....

哈哈哈哈

• can i join?

how are you everyone?

• hihi

• a sunny sunday, finally.... !

just browsing around and saw anohter girl is looking for a tall and handsome mature guy.... i'm also drooling for such a guy too, good to be a partner for some outdoor activities....

• There is not so sunny in my home district, i think it will rain soon....

• hi alison,

Sorry that I didn't go through all your pages, but i'm interested to chat with you.

i know you would like to chat over here first. But if you don't mind i wanna go straight to msn.

I'm 33, a decent gentleman... [email protected]

Have a nice weekend anyway.

• hi Jack, then i'm more lucky to see the sun outside the windows. :-)

michael, the point is, i dont msn....

• 其實... 我真係好唔喜歡 d 人入黎, 留低個 msn, 然後就以為可以識到女仔

我知咁講, 會得罪好多人

但我唔係想 play cool, 不過, 我覺得呢類男真係...

想識女仔都唔該唔好咁懶, 唔好一個 "飢渴" 樣啦!!!

that's soo dumb!

if i add you right away and meet this kind of guys without a second thought, you guys should be very careful!

• hope that there are sunny days inside your heart always...

• people are loosing patience, they don't know what they have missed in life when they died.

• alison,

please accept my apology to intrude your thread. i am just wondering whether your faith in meeting a sane guy has diminished over time. is the possibility equivalent to sighting an UFO?

• jack, 90% of the time that is sunny, in my heart, the rest 10% is cloudy... u know, sometimes you get mad at work, haha.

wicked, diminished faith? hmm... no, not really. in fact, i know the chance is slim right from the beigining... my faith is still there, and i did know some nice guys. just happened we didnt have a chance to meet yet. :-)

• alison,

i don't understand, why is it so difficult to meet someone from cyberworld?

• i'm confused.... so what do you mean?

you mean to meet someone you want from the net is difficult?

or you mean to meet them in real is difficult?

as in my case, i dun think meeting ppl is difficult, never is, i can always make new friends. however, the thing is, to meet a nice buddy to hangout and have fun could be difficult, since this is a sex forum, the primary objective of most ppl are are sex.

• the primary objective of most ppl is sex, while i'm not.

• so those nice guys you mentioned are after sex too? pardon me for being so explicit, otherwise i can't think of a reason why you haven't met them yet.

• hahahahahaa...... i cant stop laughing!!!

i guess there are a lot more possibilites than sex in life!

i met 2 nice guys, they really are nice....

but 1 of them is living in Europe currently, and the other 1 had some issues in his life, so it may not be a good time to meet at the moment....

• hey wicked, guess you have got me wrong....

i'm not deseperately looking for someone, so no rush.... i enjoy making new friends, chatting online could be fun too, meeting or not

• oic, no wonder you are still optimistic. so you'll have a good tour guide when you go on vacation in europe.

• alison,

i can tell you have patience since your thread is nearly one year old. don't get me wrong either, i have no intention for sex here. just curious for some answers, hehe

• i wasnt bothered about what you are looking for, seriously.

just that from what you asked, i believe you may have gone the wrong way.... that's all.

• oh, must be my level of english deteriorating so fast to give you that impression.

anyway, i suppose all guys hanging around in sex board can't blame girls labeling them as sex hunters here.

• Alison replied at 2010-05-16 1:45 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

jack, 90% of the time that is sunny, in my heart, the rest 10% is cloudy... u know, sometimes you get mad at work, haha.

wicked, diminished faith? hmm... no, not really. in fact, i know the chance is slim right from the beigining... my faith is still there, and i did know some nice guys. just happened we didnt have a chance to meet yet. :-)

=================================================================

you are so lucky, only 10% is cloudy! 50% of mine is sunny, 30% is cloudy + 20% rainy!!! you are right! Sometimes we get mad at work and busy like hell!!!

• wow

this thread is a kind like challenging my english standard

haha

nice to meet u all

• wicked,

i dun label the guys, i know this is an open forum that ppl could always look for what they want. dun forget, some gals look for sex too. i simply understand i look for different things....

jack,

get out and get tanned the.... dun waste the summer time, haha

• Alison,

you seem busy today, haven't seen you for the whole day. you went out to get tanned?

• already too busy during weekdays, i prefer laid back weekends... so i just relaxed at home this afternoon and tidying up a bit. :-)

so how was your weekend?

• me too! i just laid back at home for the whole day, wanted to be lazy sometimes. :P

• being lazy during weekends is good, should always leave sometimes for ourselves, haha.... :-)

• of course! we should know / learn how to enjoy our life.

• sometimes, reading the threads here is entertaining. and the one looking for someone came back from overseas is one of the most hilarious recently...

i cant believe one thing... 原來咁現代既社會, 仲有男人會做 "架量" (係唔係咁寫呢?) ... hahaha

• i am a good guy, pls add me [email protected]

• which parts of you is(are) good?

• internet and open forum are the most wonderful creations in the mordern world... it creates a platform for everyone to play and to be whoever they want.

that thread really is a funny one, haha.... at least it created a topic successfully for ppl with different perspectives to say something.

• sad to see the civil war in thailand.... cant believe the smiling country has become a battle field....

lucky that i enjoyed the last bit of its quietness and peacefulness before the war....

• Hi Ali, it is sad about Thai.

My Thai fd said she wants to move to HK to away from the civil war and unstable politics.

BTW, she said that in Thai many men were gym. Lesser choice than in HK @@

• illusion, but Hong Kong guys are not reliable... hahahhaa

• a sleepless nite..... @_@

• HI, NICE TO MEET YOU!

STILL AWAKE?

• Who said thai guys are relabile too? As more supply of women in thai than in HK. I don't think too many men are guy in HK!

I was sleep bad yesterday too. How's weekend?

• when guys cant chat/hook up gals, they complain the gals are only "water blowing".... everything is so easy to get now, channels/platforms are widely opened....

flooding of supply, if i'm still a player, i would pick very seriously.... do guys know this at all?

• Alison replied at 2010-05-16 12:11 am

原來唔係外國返, 但多口留言, d thread host 都會唔鍾意架!!

或者我要用多d 中文, 唔好比人話中國人唔用中文溝通....

哈哈哈哈

唉...你仲笑得出ar???你真係唔覺得自己衰多口ar???真係好想知你幾多歲ar?

我都有睇果條thread,人地開搵咩講咩我唔理,不過見你話自己係女都話人,就算我係女仔都覺得你更有問題ar!!

好明顯睇到你唔識尊重人ar,仲有你好得閒ar!

任何人用任何語言溝通其實都唔重要,溝通到就ok la!