There are no pretty girls!!!! lol

• <br>man dont talk about it, it's disturbing jus thinking about how excited i was the previous night jus to have my expectations go up in flames.

• Oh everyone's here tonight, the base has changed!!
    <br>
    <br>so what are we on about?

• Daisy
    <br>what did you say?
    <br>you said: i m ugly and fat.
    <br>
    <br>get it!

• no gabby, go back to the chat thread, i'm just doing all the spoiling here, hahaha
    <br>
    <br>ian,
    <br>dont every trust a girl before you meet her in real, or you'd be the next victim, haha

• PrincessDaisy , i don't mind to become the next victim if you give a chance. xd

• oh Miss Daisy becomes the spotlight under this thread right now, haha, seems all the guys here forget the lesson from the master of this thread, lol

• traumatize,
    <br>i think if 真係靚女的話, 現實大把人追啦...
    <br>ofcause normal looking will more than pretty la, otherwise why everyone look for pretty.
    <br>Most important is about luck lor, I consider myself pretty wor, cos many ppl say that and have many chaser, i come to She.com ar
    <br>in another way, i quite liked the way you expressed it, hahaa, made me laugh :)

• we are doing a live demonstration here, hahaa.
    <br>
    <br>and i strong believe this thread is a prank, haha... if he is a real nice and charming guy, he would be busy dating the gals that are lining up, but not wasting time complaining. so dont be serious, be a spoiler and make fun. ;P
    <br>
    <br>

• Miss Daisy, actually i do believe what he said, coz'it does make sense that there are many oddballs around here, just don't expected too much would be better before out if you wanna catch up with someone from net, besides photo I think it's much better if having a talk on phone before, it's much more certain to get known that person can be regarded as 'normal' or not.

• Daisy
    <br>i hope you were not saying the real nice and charmig guy is me.
    <br>me shy

• Mr. Z,
    <br>hahahaha... your theory is true!!!
    <br>i rarely have phone chat with nf before meeting up ... that implies i'm abnormal, crazy ugly fat bitch. hahaha
    <br>
    <br>ian,
    <br>yet to know, hahha

• mandy
    <br>cos i have AF t-shirts, that's all!

• haha, wrong post!

• no not really Miss Daisy, it's just my personal way to figure a stranger out, coz I think it would be much more precisely for just hearing another one's voice, the way they talked, even the character behind. If the one talked in kinda weird way, you dun even have to asking for a photo becoz somehow u can get known that they would be fit you or not.
    <br>well, so how's your experience then? any nerd you met before?

• PrincessD, Ian
    <br>let us know if there is any good looking gals / guys after ye guys meet up with ur SHE netfrd
    <br>We can make a report after that
    <br>:P

• mr. z & baby,
    <br>i did meet nf before, most of them are nice because i dont meet with simply everyone i chat. probably i've the instinct ... :P
    <br>
    <br>and there are a few nice looking ppl, both gender... trust me.

• baby
    <br>trust me i m not good looking at all.

• Ian,
    <br>Thanks for your information, Now in the report, we can write down,
    <br>1 male member from SHE is not handsome. hahahahaaa :P

• Miss Daisy, apparently you've got that sorts of talent, you lucked out!

• baby
    <br>and his alias is Ian.

• Ian,
    <br>ok, information noted!! LOL

• Oh Baby you said you've got a lot of admirers behind you, well it seems like kinda certificate something haha

• I am not saying I am very pretty, above average la.
    <br>to be honest, if a girl is ok looking, they have their demand.
    <br>for me, i would prefer talk to each other and know about each other first, thats basic requirement, otherwise i wont consider going out meeting him.
    <br>i really dont like those guys keep asking you go out meet for the first conversation, i think that is very 'FU 淺'

• haha, i agree of about what you said, but I have to tell you that most of guys are all shallowed, which is a fact that can't be denied. But you're right, actually above average is pretty enough, there are always much more admirers to the gals who are adorable than gorgeous ones. The character always plays the key part of it, on the top of acceptable appearances

• Mr Z
    <br>that is true, before, i met few really really handsome guy, but once they talk, ohh god, i cant communicate with them, even they really handsome, i have no mood to continue the conversation la.
    <br>does guy really chase adorable girl more than very very pretty girl?

• o really? it's strange to hear a gal saying that from here, coz what they always complain about are just same as guys do, not many handsome guys here. it's way lucky for you if you've ever met some of them here lol
    <br>
    <br>for your question, i think it's quite depends on the purpose of that guy to approach that gal, if a guy only want for sex purely, then only what he needs to concern is how pretty they are and how nice the figure they've got, he even doesn't need to give a damn if that gal is just a bitch but only outlook, that's it. sure if you are talking about looking for a relationship, that's another story

• and if you are talking about a gal who is very very pretty, I bet there are many guys even don't get the courage to approach them, coz what we understand is in generally, only rich guys can get those gals in such quality in hk

• MrZ
    <br>thanks for ur explain, i think girl is the same, if want relationship they wont come to this sex msgborad to hunt, they go to relationship board la~
    <br>now i understand why everytime i go LKF ppl chat my frds up more than chat with me, hahahahaaa :P

• so poor u r, isn't? =D
    <br>sure if ppls come here supposed to find another one related to sex, but something u can't actually predict of that, god knows if who u meet is the one you click?
    <br>and just wonder why u come to this board but not the relationship one?

• because 我想了解下點解而+ D人咁中意搵SP/SL
    <br>咩心態

• hahhaa
    <br>hey Bro.
    <br>You are scared to death.
    <br>and typed 8 lines paragrah
    <br>
    <br>Just take care next time.
    <br>
    <br>She.com got many nice stuff

• coz it's the most direct way to enjoy sex and don't need to take the responsibility as in a relationship does, sometimes searching with a right sex partner with vib is a bit similar to search the one you love, it's not way easy anyway. But for SL, i also think it's a crap as well

• SL, woman after a certain period time, they will start to like or love a man, especially after sex. if long term it wont work, cause woman will ask for more. so i dont really agree the SL thing. i think ppl better just say SP, better than SL, cause SL 上身機會大好多. and the woman would have expectation fr the man

• yup you are right, but some gals can sex without affection into it which is quite similar to guys do, so if they know who they are and know what they are doing, then it should be alrite. There is still different between so-called SP and SL coz the latest one actually is playing the game of "one leg jumping on two boats", it can be regards as in a relationship as well, just if you can't control the game and fall for another one deeply, then the result can be miserable

• that is way i think SL dont work, cause its a terms sounds better but in more risk. hahaa

• absolutely! that's why i prefer just looking for sex rather than that, it's too complicated to handle with

• then good luck on your SP hunting la ;)
    <br>nice to chat with you, a decent guy
    <br>just wonder, you married?

• no sure not, I just think it's not easy to meet a right one so that's why a sp is also what i'm looking for temporary. and i just think a relationship is a two way street, no one want the second half u love would betray u, i dun buy the concept of SL crap coz I just dun my wife in the future keeps fall for or sex with another guys

• gum, did you find/found any SP from here before?

• yup few of it but not last long, but there is one be my ex, funny isn't it?

• hahaa, thats why you dont buy the SL thing, cause it happened on you before, a SP become a GF

• hey, were the ladies pretty?

• haha, well my ex is ok but others not that pretty but acceptable, but i did met some terrible ones before that's why i believe what the master of this thread said so, just he is totally unlucky because he's case is quite right-on, especially he got a bingo for 100% wrong

• hahaa, after you said this, i start to feel a bit pity for the master of this thread tim, hahahaa
    <br>do you need to financially support ur SP r?
    <br>if no need, do you go dinner or movie with them?
    <br>or just meet in hotel and thats it.

• financially support? ofcoz not as it's not a trade indeed -__-
    <br>I did had drinks with them but sex was the main thing, but as i said before, i haven't last long for it coz it did a bit weird if it keeps for long

• hehee, just wondering, cause many ppl here says, want to find long term sp and willing give pocket money. dont know if you are 1 of them :P

• yup the case you bring up even much odd, if I gotta pay for long term, why i dun pay for trade gals and everytime you can try a new one? and i also wonder how they can guarantee it would be in long term, except they sign a contract =D

• OMG, thats exactly i think and wonder how they guarantee, i dont buy that kinda saying, so wonder if you are one of them, so then i can ask you what is in ur head or how does it work, hahaaa

• maybe next time you can try to ask about them, i also wanna know too

• if i know, i will let you know ;)