There are no pretty girls!!!! lol

• thanks all, i was wondering why. :D

maybe let me repeat myself again...

i met some good looking gals before, no kidding. :)

and i always think it's the guys' problem of not having the right attitude or "tactics" in chatting up "quality" gals, so ... they havent got to meet the real nice/pretty ones.

• lessons learnt princess

devising new tactics

• I have met a gorgeous gal from here. Actually, I didn't know her from her but I know she comes to this forum too.

She has a super pretty face, tall (I guess she should be around 5'7") and fit (not slim but fit) she comes from a very rich family but she is very nice and thoughtful. I met her a few times in LKF and everytime I see a lot of men keep their eyes on her. Even I am a girl I would keep my eyes on her. My friends also think she is very pretty an nice. She attracts both male and female.

That's just one example, perharps you really don't have much luck. lol

• PrincessDaisy

May be mostly 99% ;)

• alexia

Forget about the outlook, "she comes from a very rich family but she is very nice and thoughtful", this is already good. hard for rich persons to be nice and thoughtful. others are bonus

• Goodnite and see you around guys ^^

• jim,

or techniques, whatever it called.

you know, quality gals only meet up with those charming... so i suggest the guys who keep yelling, stop it, it shows us how shallow they are. :P

Alexia,

guess it's luck, as well as the character of the guys determine what friends they would meet. haha

paul,

mostly 99% ... means... ?

• lol princess, right

u seem to be fingerpointing

u saw the news about obama and the Massachusetts police officer? they are arranging a beer talk in white house after argument.

• jim,

dont be too sensitive, i'm NOT fingerpointing at all

• jim

totally agree. this is why I remember her very much.

daisy

think so. perharps if our host is a little nicer maybe he would have had the luck at his first time.

• alexia

it may be many guy's dream, but it s about compatibility. not all princess can get their prince charming

• be honest, Im a gal, so i did meet with some guys from here too
    maybe those 'complaining' abt their bad luck not to meeting pretty gals hv to think twice, rite?
    sometimes being ordinary might be a good thing as well

• ER,

agree... being ordinary isnt a problem at all... :)

and no one is perfect

• impressive 200 replies huh lol. Well in terms of niceness i stayed the entire duration in all 3 outings. One girl apparantly kept hinting at going back to her place <usually im totally cool with that> but it didnt help that she kinda reminded me of my grandma (i smiled all the way through and asking God to strike me down). But maybe you are right about it being my own personality flaw that seems to attact not so pretty girls. The girls i know in real life were apparantly alot prettier, but being a daydreaming i sorta wanted to find my perfect girl (the one for me sorta speak) well seeking online turned out to be a bad idea.

• Ok wait i should change my wording as it doesnt sound right. I was tryin to be nice when saying not so pretty girls but truthfully HIDEOUS describes the girls i went out with. Look if the girl i went out with was normal it woulda been fine even if there was no love at first sight being friends is fine. But before you judge me jus imagine watching a movie with a new species (beyond ugly more fits the descrption) Im a happy carefree guy the girls i went out with were able to get me into a sickened suicidal state (a feeling i hv never felt b4)

• dude, hey I just wonder what's the line of you for asking them out? For hanging out only, or both are searching for a sex partner?

• i'm sorry that i cant stop my doubt, hahahahahha...

you sounds so mean

• traumatized,
    or maybe u were expecting sth to happen in those meetings too.. which eventually let yrself down?
    in case, u r just ooking for friends for the very first step, then no need to be so shock while meeting them then..

• Well i jus said 'If you are free would you like to enjoy dinner with me' something like that. I was not looking for a sex partner apparantly just a girlfriend.

Yea i think im being abit mean but no one will know who im talking about so i think it's ok. But this is as mean as i get I try my best to not hurt anyones feelings.

• then what upset you, at the end of the day??

sad that they lie about their appearance?

sad that they are ugly?

sad that you cant meet your Goddess?

• btw, not running away after the first sight is the basic politeness, we dont count it as super nice character...

• have it been really far away from your expectation before? I know there are many gals look awful all around the streets but what i mean is, in case if they ever sent you their photos before getting out, is that really look like in 2 different persons totally? if yes it's a fraud definitely.

• The thread owner are trying to attract the pretty come out! LOL

• Mr. Z,

that's why i asked what upset him... haha

stupid,

we all know, LOL

• Ok ill try to describe the feeling, its like this when i was a kid i heard about a guy who liked sleeping in the garden. Later he started having headpains but he ignored it. He went to have a hair cut one day and the hairdresser while cutting pulled the skin on the scalp off and could see inside. Inside was hundreds of spiders crawling on the top of his skull. Now whenever ppl talk about spiders or i see a spider i remember the story.

In a similar situation whenever someone talk about hk girls, bad dates and ugly things. I get a visual imagery in my head on the girls face and i kinda feel abit sick, when i say im traumatized i wasnt entirely joking.

• No actually I did understand what you are trying to say, coz' I've got a same experience about yours few years ago, but what it happened was becoz' I haven't asked her photo before we going out, i was really pissed at that time after I've got known the truth, which she did lie on me about her weight. What she told me is she was just a little bit fat, I bet all you guys know what the truth it is.

• "But maybe you are right about it being my own personality flaw that seems to attact not so pretty girls. The girls i know in real life were apparantly alot prettier"

I just don't get it. If that's the case, why don't find your girl from your "real life"? There's no point of coming here, look for a girlfriend, turns out they are not your cup of tea, open a thread and talk about it.

• ok one thing is i will NEVER i repeat NEVER go out with girls on she.com again.

Also i also go on mtr all most everyday and i dont vomit from the sighting of ugly girls. The girls i went out with were beyond that a new species isnt far off.

• PrincessDaisy , Are you one of those? LOL

• oops. forgot the alias.

• would someone please check his history, LOL.

stupid,

nope, am super ugly and fat. hahahaha

• Alexia, What do you hide behind ?

• PrincessDaisy , i like girl that say themselves ugly and fat. LOL

• I wanted to warn the naive and i figured id share my horrid experience as i had nothing better to do at the time. btw unlike ya i got pictures from all 3 girls. It wasnt the weight problem more like everything was a problem. But seriously what are the odds of getting 3 girls with a smile where u can see the gums and crooked teeth. One of the girls had eyes too far apart (never seen anything like it). i cant describe it im feeling disgusted just thinkin about it atm but im not joking when i say my grandad with a wig might be more attractive.

• i guess alexia means the thread master forgot his alias, hahaha

stupid,

really??? how dare you...

not worry that you would be the next victim? LOL

• If i were a ugly and fat gal and I found a man who's got pleasant chracter, mature and attractive enof, i would try everything i could to cover the fact, to hang out with him for whatever purpose.

And this is the thought who I used to comforting myself each time after I met those gals.

• traumatized,

may GOD forgive what you have done tonight, if this is no joke.

• Ian,

then i should never meet you in real... i dont want u to hate me afterwards... sob sob...

• lol someone is busted :P

• lol Ian ya a nice dude yea i prob should try and do that

• pftt screw it a good excuse to never visit this site again

• princess, haha what a great description

====

stupid,

nope, am super ugly and fat. hahahaha

• Daisy

no, i will hate myself being too charming:P

traumatzed

dun get me wrong, i m a mean guy, just good at seeing things from the other way round lol

• But seriously the pics were like beautified 500%

• traumatized, just run, holding bad memories too tight serves you no good. hahahaha...

• Ian replied @ 2009-07-26 12:44 am

Daisy

no, i will hate myself being too charming:P

i should meet you one day, but just this line!!!

hahaha....

• traumatized

at least you've had a good dream before you meet them, haha

• hahhaha, u r such a lucky guy then, well, let's forget all about these crappy memories, good luck for u

• Daisy

then you'll tell everyone I am a lier :(

• ian,

maybe u'll tell everyone i'm a liar too... LOL