有冇人諗住去隆鼻?請問邊個醫生最好?收細鼻孔,鼻尖有冇人做過?!

• beautyg
    Do you have phone number of Dr Li?

• I have made the nose two years ago in HK, the results if not very satisfy. -- feel not much different from before.  So  if anyone have experienced about this and have good results, please write more details.

• Valentina

May I know the price and contact no. of Dr Cheng Ming Shiaw at TST? My address: [email protected]

Tks in advance.

Nic

• Teddybbb,annabella
    I have sent u email, pls check it

• Hi Nicwong,

Chk ur email!

• to all sis,

I had my nose surgery few monthly ago too. B4 the nose job, i had Jelly Injection for about a year. Upon i decided to have the nose job, i consulted two doctors, one suggested to inject another medicine to remove the Jelly injection first, another one said that he is super sophisticated and know how to handle the surgery with the remainded Jelly, hence no point to inject medicine to remove the Jelly while my body will absort it eventually.

In the end, I pick the doctor who is older and have more experience, the one saying no need to inject extra medicine. It turn out that my nose (鼻根) tilted to aside, not straight at the middle. Later, i found out from my old picture my real nose wasn't straight at the middle anyway. I had to received the second nose surgery to fix this issue. The result was OK (at least more to the central), but when looking from side way it is sort of obvious that there is a shadow/edge of the 硅膠. The nurse saying that it is because my skin is too thin/light which cannot cover the 硅膠 properly. (the dark shadow only occur on the over-tilted side, it shd happen to both side if my skin is too thin).

If you have Jelly injection before your nose job, spare sometime 2-3days in advance to inject the medicine to remove the Jelly. So the doctor and you can clearly see wheather you nose is absolute or not, if not the doctore sld pay attention to adjust this issue during the surgery. Good luck to all of you.

• Please add me to the conversation pls, my email is [email protected]. Besides, a fs of my had nose job experience with Dr. 何X潤, it was very good too. i may consult with him.

• push.

• what can i do

hello i have send you email already, please have a look,
    any more sister give out some more opinions please

• push

• Be careful about going to 深圳 for surgery! Think Michael Jackson nose. Try injectables (not permanent) b/c our faces and likes change w/ time. Call Dr Mui, American Chinese lady doctor, at 3196-4111 for more information.

• teddybbb
    I have sent you a email today
    nosey
    How did you find Dr Mui is good? is she good for surgery or just inject restlayne?

• teddybbb
    could you check my email please, thank you

• whatcanido

I have send email to you, could you check it please

• push

• 請問BB 做左手術未?

我咁岩都諗住番上去整, 不過岩岩發現呢個POST

陪唔到你

你整得好嗎?

• TO SANDY

我都有隆鼻

不過係 打針0個種

$10,000 永久

但如果你鼻頭唔靚

我都唔建議你打, 因為 打 多數都只係可以整高個鼻樑

•  Where are you going to do your nose? Which doctor? Which Clinic?
    The injectable things cannot be
    永久??? u sure this is 永久 ? what things is that?
    When are you going to do this?
    any email to contact you?

• SANDY

個醫生資料我不在這裡公開拿

因為唔想賣廣告

但係打針既效果只係可以 整高個鼻

我打0個隻係永久的

我打左三個月了,都無少過入便D物質

我之前都打過0個D話KEEP 半年既物質

第二日就好似少左一半了, 完全唔掂

你有興趣就EMAIL 給我啦

[email protected]

• i also want to know which doctor is famous in Hk? any more sis help to share this?

• I have send u a e mail , pls check it

• 我都諗住去整高個鼻
    有冇醫生資料給我?

• 我又係最唔滿意個扁鼻,其實我已經打過四次針,條數可能貴過整,見你地整得好,我之前的憂慮都減低左,麻煩比你果間資料我丫,我唔想再成日檐心D透明質酸流失而變返無鼻梁呀,THANKS SO MUCH

• any update??

我揾緊HK 醫生隆鼻,仲有冇過來人可以SHARE??

• 每個人情況都唔同, 要親身問多幾間聽多D意見再決定, 瑪X醫學網頁list左全包既price可以作為參考