you will prefer your SP have a small apartment or a cheap car?

• If bf and really love me, small apartment and no car is ok. If SP, must expensive europe 2-door sports car and expensive apartment. Small apartment is ok but be very new and expensive rent. Since SP is not love, of course want high quality. bf talk heart, it is ok if small apartment and take bus.

• haha..thanks for reply~
    <br>so here is two guys for u.
    <br>one have a cheap apartment.
    <br>one have a cheap car.
    <br>which one will u choose to be a sp?

• I pefer small apartment...... convenience

• that's wt i am thinking too~
    <br>thanks lady

• but having a car would feel bit more superior~...
    <br>cos it's totally pointless to have a car in HK~

• Hi Hoc, everything else are equal for these two guys? Who has more fun in sex ar? enjoy fun sex is more important

• SP~我注重係外表多d囉!有屋有車梗係好啦!

• lisa
    <br>
    <br>你真識食

• 高大靚仔最實際

• handsome~唔係識食、係揀食、講明SP個look都唔得咁點對先?男人都揀啦!

• lisa, I totally agree with u!! but for SP, skill is very important too. Both outlook and skill are the main points for me to choose

• I agree with bf sp. I prefer he is rich enough to afford the dates/ and other expenses too. If he is my bf, i don't mind to worry about his financial. If he is only sp, worring so much will affect the feel and joy.

• andymo~~依個當然啦!未交過手大家都唔知姐!SP最重要都係個out look同body.

• ??

• hahaa..hi all~
    <br>thanks for discussing~
    <br>and
    <br>sure the appearance is always the 1st step to attract the partner.
    <br>sure the wealth is always the needs to the guys who live in the city.
    <br>
    <br>and the question i wanna bring out is
    <br>suppose two guys r totally the same.
    <br>and the only different is
    <br>1 got a car, and 1 live alone.
    <br>
    <br>which one do u prefer to have the first date!

• hoc,
    <br>In this case then I would suggest you to choose one with a car. So you guys can have fun in many other places and at least he can drive to pick u up.

• I'm a man.
    <br>
    <br>I think the size of apartment is not a big matter, but at least, the flat inside and the building must be tidy and clean. Self-owned or rented is not a matter as well.
    <br>
    <br>For car, I would say that the main point is privacy. No matter of a SP or SL, it is all about sex, love and romance. It is hard to imagine what you can do in a MTR or bus. Even communication is having problem and you can imagine the mood.
    <br>
    <br>Of course, a luxary sporty car is a merit as it seems more romantic. Anyway, even your car is not expensive one, one thing must be sure that you car is not so cheap and dirty that makes -ve feeling to your partner.

• hoc,
    <br>
    <br>Your question is in a little bit wrong question. SP/SL is all about, sex, love and romance.
    <br>
    <br>Owning a car or an apartment doesn't matter at all. If you have heart, you can borrow/hire a car, book a hotel and then having a wonderful night with your SP.

• leavinglasvegas replied @ 2009-07-09 2:44 pm
    <br>
    <br>hoc,
    <br>
    <br>Your question is in a little bit wrong question. SP/SL is all about, sex, love and romance.
    <br>
    <br>Owning a car or an apartment doesn't matter at all. If you have heart, you can borrow/hire a car, book a hotel and then having a wonderful night with your SP.
    <br>____________________________________
    <br>agree!!!!!

• my msn [email protected]
    <br>see u