I'm still believe...there are some decent quality gals in here!

• <p>After chatted with several guys and gals, they all claimed that nowaday in she.com are<br />so tough and difficult to find a decent sl or sp.<br />Why is it happened?  I'm still believe that there are some decent' gals and guys around, <br />lets make it simple....start from basic and go on.<br /><br /></p>

• Hi all,
    <br>
    <br>welcome to all guys and gals to come in and chat.

• hk girl = slut

• Hi kam,
    <br>
    <br>welcome and thank you for your reply. but why you said so?

• V哥,
    <br>
    <br>又見到你.新thread喎....
    <br>好....我都留吓言先....現在呢到變曬...男就一味留msn叫女add.

• hey Y,
    <br>
    <br>nice to see u around.
    <br>Wow...so is that what u mean...guys in here just looking for fast and scare all the decent gals left she?

• V
    <br>
    <br>快d過嚟揾呢個女仔傾吓...ok��,佢話冇好男人...我深信你ok,快d揾 無聊芝 條thread

• 恕我直言, 你的英文真的很差勁, 文法大半都是錯的, 這樣很難吸引女生呢!

• 與其獻醜, 倒不如用中文吧! 不懂中文打字也可以用手寫板. 女生的語文程度普遍比男生高, 而且也大多對有學識的男生更有興趣.

• 路過, how about this:
    <br>
    <br>After chatting with several guys and gals, they all claimed that nowadays it is so tough and difficult to find a decent sl or sp in she.com.
    <br>Why would this happen? I still believe that there are some decent gals and guys around,
    <br>lets make it simple....start from basic and go on.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• "start from basic and go on" doesn't sound right.
    <br>
    <br>How about:
    <br>
    <br>... start and move forward from here.

• r u having an English lesson in here?

• that's what i thought the problem was too, but i just dun wanna distort the writer's origin intent. so i was thinking as long as the grammar is alright i would leave it as is.
    <br>
    <br>great input anyway

• It's funny though!! I can see 路過 is a very patient person!!

• B
    <br>
    <br>yeah, I can tell you just wanted to correct the grammar.:)
    <br>
    <br>"Why is it happened?" is also questionable, I think he meant 點解佢地會咁講?

• elle
    <br>
    <br>路過 is not a patient person, she is just very 無聊.

• B
    <br>
    <br>I think, "Why did they say that?" or "Why would they say that?" is more appropriate, because nothing really "happened".

• 有興趣識路過

• oh i guess you are a she from your writing too.
    <br>
    <br>maybe when V mentioned "happened" thought he meant to say the phenomenon

• B
    <br>
    <br>oic....so perhaps he meant why is there such a misconception?

• haha, guess we are having too much assumption on his thought,
    <br>anyway gotta run. catch u later maybe

• 人哋寫得啱唔啱係一件事....何必咁介意啲文法啱唔啱.如果係...你哋開條thread教英文囉. too much b.s.

• I still believe there are decents here although rare. After chatted with several guys, most of them claimed that nowadays in she.com are so tough and difficult to find a decent sl or sp. What's happening here? I do trust that there are still decents around, let's make everything simple and go behave more patience again.

• xyz replied @ 2009-06-27 6:55 pm
    <br>
    <br>I still believe there are decents here although rare. After chatted with several guys, most of them claimed that nowadays in she.com are so tough and difficult to find a decent sl or sp. What's happening here? I do trust that there are still decents around, let's make everything simple and go behave more patience again.
    <br>--------------------------------------------------------
    <br>
    <br>xyz
    <br>
    <br>u r right, but you've got to understand that there are so many men in here looking for "free lunch". Us ladies have lost the confidence to find a decent man in here or anywhere else.... men have so many choices these days. They just moan all the time and said it is hard to find a decent sl or sp.

• elle, better this way i proposed without your consents =p<br />..<br /><br />xyz <br /><br />u r right, but you've got to understand that there are so many <strong><font color="#ff0000">SILLY GUYS</font></strong> in here looking for "free lunch". Us ladies have lost the confidence to find a <font color="#0000ff">decent  guy</font> in here or anywhere else.... men have so many choices these days. <strong><font color="#ff0000">SILLY GUYS</font></strong> just moan all the time and said it is hard to find a decent sl or sp.

• wheres V anyway?<br />started a thread and gone..<br /><br />its true which become tough to find SL/SP from here, why not just take it slowly and mayeb (just maybe) someday u will find that rite person<br /><br />my 2 cents, being someone's SP and without knowing it was the most unbearable thing happened