HK girls are so poor and cheap, a car ride could give them satisfaction of a life time.

• Girl
    <br>btw, you need a private driver, really :)

• Not totally agreed. Some girls in HK don't thirst for those.

• HKer
    <br>
    <br>Yes, I enjoy being a passager in private car, but I won't request others, including fds and family members, to drive me. Usually I take MTR instead of bus.

• Girl
    <br>then, may I give you a ride :) since we might living close to each other :)
    <br>
    <br>btw, I like bus cruises instead of train and underground, I'm a brain dead PAX when I'm riding bus.

• HKer
    <br>
    <br>Thanks!~
    <br>which district do you live in NT East?
    <br>There is no bus station near my home...so taking bus is not convenient for me.

• Girl
    <br>am from Taipo, what about you ?
    <br>
    <br>btw, how's your day ? bc?

• HKer
    <br>
    <br>Same!!! i was busy yesterday...today i'm ok.. how about you?

• O hi neighborhood :)
    <br>not that bc too here, get ready for the conference of coming days of my visit, nothing else, the major active is local food tasting :-p

• HKer:
    <br>
    <br>yes...haha...
    <br>Next time if i don't know how to take bus, I can ask you to teach me. hahaha...When will you come back to HK?

• Girl
    <br>wondering we were bumped in each other some days ago in Taipo area :)
    <br>can give you rides when we are home bounds.
    <br>
    <br>will back in town on Friday.

• HKer
    <br>
    <br>^_^ thx! Usually i go to the plaza, which is at the TPM MTR station, only. oh..sometimes i go to TP market too..umm.. Do you go there often?

• I am it is a type of materialized behaviour to look for a guy who has a car that he can take the girl to have a ride. Moreover, those girls may further ask what brand of the car the guy has.
    <br>
    <br>Frankly, if those girls have been abroad or own a car themself. I think they won't take having a car ride as an only requirement. In fact, driving a car in HK isn't a pleasant thing. Also, living in HK is so convenient that there are other transportation tools we can take.
    <br>
    <br>In fact, that really depends on the girl's values inside their mind. For those girls who are kind of tending to have materialized lives. Then, having a car is kind of a good way to please them.

• i am = i think

• What is the correlation between poor and having a ride?

• I won't ask questions to know a guy...cos he may tell lies. I will use my heart to feel and see. I think you can tell what kind of guy he is by observation.

• Girl, that's good.

• EatUSelf,
    <br>
    <br>You probably don't really understand the real estate market in HK. Don't just look at the living area. Look at the $ per sq. feet. Then you'll know whether they are poor or not compare to people in the other countries.
    <br>
    <br>Besides, there is not relationship between poverty and getting a ride. Don't mix it up, please.
    <br>
    <br>Perhaps you had some bad experience, but it is unfair to put your frustration to all girls.

• Please allow me to say something objective. During my 10 years in HK, my impression to local HK girls is that they are very spoil to certain extent. Boyfriends have to treat them like princess. Frankly, this is not good.
    <br>
    <br>However, the good side about HK girls is that after they get married, majority of them are so willingly to contribute to their family. They work very hard with their husbnds to build up a family. This is a quality that other girls of other regions can't compare.

• The correlation can be seen in the following examples:<br /><br />HK gal would drool over an expensive LV bag during window shopping.  Some would even sleep with someone in exchange for services rendered.<br /><br />In the same way a car is a form of luxary in HK and not everyone, especially the underprivileged could never afford to own one. Something that is unreachable a person may crave for just as in the LV bag example.  A girl would want to ride in a car so much as to ask people in here.  That is not all, usually I've read those people with cars complained that these women have hidden agenda such as asking them what job they have, how much they make....etc.  In conclusion, they are gold diggers and there are many in she.com that takes in many forms.  One is by asking for car rides.  <br /><br />The moral of the story is: not all poor people are gold diggers but gold diggers are usually poor people.  That is the correlation I think what the thread is about.

• :)<br />Although you are not addressing to me but I would like to share a point. You are understating that HK girls are spoiled.  When a person surpassed the spoiled stage they go into the greedy stage and many lust for things they cannot afford.  Greed is the issue.<br /><br />About your sharing that once they are married they are willing to contribute.  Yes because if they don't there is no chance the husband alone could sustain the apartment mortage and family expenses.  They do if because they have no choice and it is a matter of survival, unless of course the husband is rich. I don't see it as a good side but I see it as a part of life ongoing process.

• :) yes, i agree with you. hehe..
    <br>
    <br>BOy Greorge: you're steotyping on hk girl. some of the Japanese girl, china girl and taiwanese girl sleep with men because of Lv bag too. on the other hand...I think it is another case for the she.com girlto find guys
    <br>
    <br>I read some girls said...for BF , they fore sure will to concern not to spend so much of their money...but..for SL/SP...why they should save money for them as they are having fun...there is no commiment..they are not talking about LOVE. For playmate, there are lot of choices for girls. i think it is reasonable for them to choose a richer one to play with as they can have better food and better dates.

• Boy George
    <br>
    <br>I think the married women make contribution to the family not because they have to. It is because they love the men and their own family. U said they are greedy for money..but at least they married to the poor/not wealthy guys. Those married women are willing to share what they have to their husband/ family. Some women even choose to be single..cos they can't find men that are richer than they are.
    <br>
    <br>i think women are willing to contribute when their men are willing to take responsibility. Guys are not as willing to take responsibity compare to the old days...
    <br>
    <br>i saw many poor guys also have hk gf/ hk wife too. Why? cos the girls can see they do their best to take care of the family already.

• If guys are really frustrated with the needs of Kong girls, why don't they just say no? Say no if they ask if you have a car. Say no if she wants an LV bag.
    <br>
    <br>We guys still give in to them. That's why they ask. Kong girls are spoiled because we guys spoil them. But on the other hand, we guys also like them to look slim, be attractive and will always be proud to walk with them side by side, right? Admit it.
    <br>
    <br>Are guys willing to have an unattractive girl in their car with them? Yes, this is clearly biased. Girls want to live a luxurious way of live the same way as a guy wants a girl to look luxurious when next to him.
    <br>
    <br>Why still discuss this? Give the girl a ride and she'll look pretty for you. That is life. If not, go offer an old lady a ride and be a good samaritan.

• Jason..you r right.. this is what i wanted to say before. As my brother said, he has nothing to lose to offer girls gifts, car rides and nice meals.

• Girl
    <br>I seldom visit SanTec plaza, I go WanTauTong to get my stuff normally.
    <br>
    <br>about the fresh food market you are referring, that's civic complex rite? of coz I do, I like cook and eat, I use to cook @ home during weekend, thus I'm one of queued for the car park during peak hours of wet food market shopping :)

• Girl replied @ 2009-06-24 1:50 pm
    <br>For playmate, there are lot of choices for girls. i think it is reasonable for them to choose a richer one to play with as they can have better food and better dates.
    <br>
    <br>You are right so therefore their motives are to get the best out of life or should we say, out of a man's pocket. Typical cases of gold digging in HK. For nomal girls who sincerely seek for a relationship here would not start a thread asking if anyone could give them a car ride. That would be too foward and indiscreet and only players as you have mentioned have the guts to ask such a thing. I am not afraid to stereotype these people having immoral motives other than JUST a car ride.
    <br>++++++++++
    <br>
    <br>About the marriage debate, I am sure that there are those that truthfully love each other but sadly when there is good there is evil and not everything can be ruled out. In this debate we are aiming at the women who are gold diggers and there plenty in here in she.com.
    <br>
    <br>Some women marry poor men not necessary out of passion but because their choices are limited. As much as it is hard to face the truth, the truth never change. Pretty, well educated and having a good family backgrounds are women that are high on the priority list for men to go after. These women have no problems to find a good if not perfect companion. But most are less fortunate and they know it so their choices are limited. Therefore to say some choose to stay with poorer men because there is genuine love is a false assumption. Sometimes it may be true but not always.
    <br>
    <br>I myself am not rich but it doesn't take much to know that not everyone is created equal. I don't hate myself nor do I hate the rich but I accept that his is how society operates. People should know their limitations and accept fate. For those that do not accept fate and wanted to go against it, they would think of silly ideas in hope to have a life that isn't meant for them and in this case, gold digging in hope that one day perhaps someone in here would offer a ride for them with an expensive european made car ?

• Girl
    <br>Yes, as long as both parties got nothing to lose. Go, enjoy and don't complain!
    <br>
    <br>If the guy still gives in to the girl and her needs then complains later behind her back, go get a life! You are a loser. Why can't you say no? Afraid you can't find an attractive girl like her anymore? Afraid she will ignore you if you don't offer her a car ride? Then she wants your car more than you. It's logic.

• hi all
    <br>I can see the points your guys raised.
    <br>
    <br>1. HKG people's value systems went wrong
    <br>2. good observation between gals & married
    <br>3. well saying about trade gals making biz out there
    <br>4. HK gals are spoiled by parents when they were young and then my boyfriends

• Gorge is holding extreme views...haha...No matter choosing a poor guy or a rich guy, you would critize the girls. haha..
    <br>
    <br>HKer 運頭唐 係邊架? is it in taipo market?

• Jason ..agree with you

• Girl, it's next to TP KCRC station

• HKer
    <br>
    <br>I see. Why don't you go to TPM to buy grocery? TPM do not have enough parking...? >.< hehe..

• Girl
    <br>during peak hours, it's hard to get in, I rather goto drive-thru or so call "park & shop" locations
    <br>I'm trying to figure out where do you live exactly since you dunno where is WanTauTong Estate :)

• HKer
    <br>
    <br>Responding to your comments:
    <br>1. It's not the system that went wrong. It's society. HK people live this way and that's the way it is. If you were in another city, you would live a different way.
    <br>2. Gals are out for fun, enjoying life and being married, girls get the sense of responsibility, becoming stable.
    <br>3. Girls trade for their own well-being. They need to be a Kong girl and be a part of society. That's the way they can be accepted. No one wants to stay out of society, unless you are really in need of money.
    <br>4. HK gals are never spoiled by parents.. It's their friends, surroundings and materialistic temptations. Parents give limited allowances always. But, they do get spoiled by boyfriends.
    <br>

• I only know 新達, TAIPO market, 寳湖, taipo center....
    <br>i heard the name of wantau tong estate..but i don't know the exact location only.

• Girl
    <br>when next time you are in 新達, ask the facility management about where is WanTauTong, it would surprise you :)
    <br>TP market is one of place I go often, for varies stuff

• HKer: ok...:P

• I asked the guy at CS. There is a pedestrian tunnel to get to Wantautong estate. :P

• good evening Girl
    <br>now you know something is nearby - real that close :)

• welcome back Hker. Enjoying the Satay?

• oask
    <br>no, Thai cuisines tonite, it was sxxk @ KL

• well, endless midnight roadside crusine in KL. Perhaps a quick jog to make yourself available for 2nd round? :-)

• Oa
    <br>yea, might be, lets see when will be the rain stopped

• HKer
    <br>
    <br>where is KL?

• Kuala Lumpur

• Girl
    <br>seems u take train daily ?

• HKer
    <br>
    <br>yes, it's because there is not bus station near my home.

• and your workplace in CBD?

• No girls asked for rides from me because:
    <br>
    <br>1/ I was drunk
    <br>2/ I am not handsome
    <br>3/ They prefer to get a ride from "poor" but handsome guys who drive nice 2nd hand cars but can only spend the night at love motels
    <br>
    <br>Me:
    <br>1/ I am rich
    <br>2/ I have my own house
    <br>3/ I buy gifts for girls
    <br>4/ I am a CEO
    <br>

• 就係咁..所以我買左車~唔洗靠人,免得俾人話貪便宜貪威識食...之類...
    <br>
    <br>港女...快d努力~唔好俾人睇死....
    <br>
    <br>運頭唐係咪taipo 港鐵 隔離 近山頂童軍個樹