I was once your nightmare, but i am, now, men's dream!

• You dumped me for another married woman? Oh well, what can I say?

You were too chicken to admit that you had problem staying focused on one relationship and being faithful to one woman ONLY. Always showed up like I was your ONLY love. Oh well, what can I say?

You kept on telling me how much you still loved me, but yet, it turned out to be one of the tricks for you to keep three of us, (Yes, THREE..) in your life to fulfill your desires. Oh well, what can I say?

You were so pathetic to not wanted to be responsible to the relationship that you could only dated a married woman who didn't want to be tighten up, either, just like you, even she flirted around with others. Oh well, what can I say?

I thought there must be something wrong with me that pushed you away. But then i realized, IT IS NOT ME. as i am just someone who is wanting to be faithful and treat my love with all my heart happened to have met you - a married man who enjoys flirting around.

You treated me like your nightmare after our love got too complicated. But hey, let me tell you, I am men's dream.

• keep text short remember

• 都唔係好長嗟 .... 我咁懶都睇曬咯 ~

• 零分,重作