如果真係想而又做到係好好, 冇問題. 如果係不切實際咁幻想就死.

Eunice,

頭先反到來見到自己條thread我笑死左. 我以為我入錯thread.

• Eunice replied @ 2009-03-15 9:57 pm

其實呢.....

我覺得...應該開d公司來evaluate一些人的性格各樣東西...

之後整一份report出來....比一些中肯的意見

增加一下時下男女的信心去追男仔女仔先得.....

個人冇自信睇乜report都冇用啦, 唔係要好叻, 係要自知, 知自己有幾多斤兩, 係咩位置.

• 有甚麼好笑啊??????

女人就係要靚!!

• Eunice

我今日係屋企嘛,所以咪無聊玩下囉

我自己都有開thread,,但係都無人add我

• 你唔覺而家d人是聽不慣難聽的說話的???

可能d公司用中肯的語調會聽呢......

• Eunice replied @ 2009-03-15 10:01 pm

有甚麼好笑啊??????

女人就係要靚!!

我開左條thread冇諗過變成美容topic, 以為自己入錯左. 又見到幾位男仕目定口呆冇野講, 笑死. 好彩我出左去. 唔係可能我開多條. 哈哈....

• 感覺有點悶咁:(

• Eunice replied @ 2009-03-15 10:03 pm

你唔覺而家d人是聽不慣難聽的說話的???

可能d公司用中肯的語調會聽呢......

我都覺, 好多人一聽到唔想聽就好唔耐煩.

g replied @ 2009-03-15 10:04 pm

感覺有點悶咁:(

點樣幫到你? 你有咩想傾?

• 女人係咁ga la~~

你今日一個人去西貢?

• 同女友一齊去

• 港男港女, 女仔當權, 地位越來越高是事實, 我們男人也應該要更努力, 更要下苦功, 不要只評論現在港女有幾唔好了, 自己做好了自己, 問心無愧, 其他野已經不重要了

• a_good_good_man replied @ 2009-03-15 10:12 pm

港男港女, 女仔當權, 地位越來越高是事實, 我們男人也應該要更努力, 更要下苦功, 不要只評論現在港女有幾唔好了, 自己做好了自己, 問心無愧, 其他野已經不重要了

講得岩, 不過只係概嘆下遇到越來越多"港女", 都冇乜問題.

• 港女的要求, 我們跟本不用理會, 人人的要求也不同, 就算冇錢, 唔通男人就冇權去愛人? 幸福跟本唔係用金錢去衡量, 其實咩叫有錢? 跟本冇定義

• Eunice 走左?

g 又走左?

• a_good_good_man replied @ 2009-03-15 10:26 pm

港女的要求, 我們跟本不用理會, 人人的要求也不同, 就算冇錢, 唔通男人就冇權去愛人? 幸福跟本唔係用金錢去衡量, 其實咩叫有錢? 跟本冇定義

樣樣都岩, 我只係話人要概嘆下. 你唔需要我佩服你.

• 走曬?!

• but I think it is truth that guys are not willing to take up responsibility

• Yes, agree with you. Now the "young" guys they always avoid responsibility and would like to have fun only. Having today but no tomorrow.

• 幸福跟本唔係用金錢去衡量... I agree, not like the past, now woman can earn $ to support herself. I think many women are willing to share the cost of living.

• Money is necessary but not sufficient for 幸福 now.

• man replied @ 2009-03-15 11:37 pm

Yes, agree with you. Now the "young" guys they always avoid responsibility and would like to have fun only. Having today but no tomorrow.

====> "young"!? people are being protected too much by their families. In the times of my father, he took up the responsiblity of the whole family in his 30s.

• Share the cost of living is good. It thus more competitive than china gals, which the man have to spend for her "china" gal but also her family.

I always think even a normal guy and gal, earn 10k @ per month. In total, there are 20k per month. If they know what they need, they may even save enough money to buy their own apartment.

• ====> "young"!? people are being protected too much by their families. In the times of my father, he took up the responsiblity of the whole family in his 30s.

Just the guys who willing to take responsibility are all attached but not single.

• man replied @ 2009-03-15 11:42 pm

I always think even a normal guy and gal, earn 10k @ per month. In total, there are 20k per month. If they know what they need, they may even save enough money to buy their own apartment.

===> yes... HK people always buy more than they need

• It's because they don't know what they need and what they want. Just spend according to the marketing temptation and they have unlimited hope.

• Man, nice to talk to you.

It's time to sleep. Talk later

• Good night.

• 今日悶悶地有冇人爹下?