short term work and life experience in uk

• worry

You will return to HK and back to UK? I just think you will stay in London after next Friday.

Hi bie,

I saw your topic and I also gave a reply.

• san,

i have technical problem with my air ticket, since it is a twin ticket, i must depart and return with my friend. airline will not issue boarding pass if one of us doesn't show up. that's y i have to come back and go there again.

• worry,

唔係好明y你要過去兩次!!

• worry

I see. I feel "headache" about the trip. A thought come: maybe I can go to London (travel only) first, to see whether I like this country or not and also I can try to find out is it difficult to get job there. But before I start the trip, i think it is better for me to renew my BNO. How many working days for applying BNO?

• bie,

i want to work and travel in europe, so i will go there again after this month. i have no choice if airline doesn't issue boarding pass to my friend.

san,

i renewed it 2 years ago, it took about 3 days to process.

• worry

Are you in HK or UK?

• hey worry, i am the WHV holder and am live in london right now, yea love traveling and looking for a partner to travel around in europe... please feel free to contact if you'd like to make plans for holiday :) ciao

• killcutebaby

Is it difficult to find a job in London?

• Hi san & killcutebaby, I just back from the UK for some personal reasons. But i may go there again. Let's keep in contact, we can meet each other if i go there in the future. Mind to send your email or msn to me: [email protected]