喂... 有冇人用過 FUJITSU NOTEBOOK...

• 有冇人用過 FUJITSU O既 NOTEBOOK?  好唔好用?  容唔容易壞呀?!

• I'm using Fujitsu now. It is very good. It normally lasts for a long time. I just changed from my last Fujitsu to this newer Fujitsu laptop because I got a fatal virus on that one and it seems not safe only. My friends also use Fujitsu too. They all think that it's good! btw... don't buy Sony Vaio even you finally are not choosing Fujitsu. I heard that Sony laptops are expensive but not good.

• I used a fujitsu too before I bought this Dell. I changed it to Dell simply because its just a lot cheaper. I have no doubt on the quality of fujitsu tho and I'd have bought it again if it was less expensive :P

Now my fujitsu has been put aside somewhere in the storage. However I still use it once in a very odd while whenever I need to retrieve some of my very old files from it and believe it or not it still works so well even its almost 10 years old and that it hasn't been operating in a daily basis!

• 很好用. 係重的��.

我以前用佢, 跟住貪平換左acer, 哎...雖然個型號差咁幾年個容量又差一陪, acer都慢好多好多呀.

• Fujitsu, very durable but expensive.

• Most brands use the same hardwares (CPU, motherboard, chips, harddisk, ram, DVD-ROM, etc). I don't think Fujitsu is particular durable.

You can have a look at http://www.notebookreview.com/

• I tried Fujitsu s6520. The keyboard is too "soft" for me and I'm afraid that I will break it one day.

• newsgroup, your comments are like telling us that every person looks the same because everyone has got eyes, ears, mouth, and nose.

Very useful and helpful comments huh?

I'm using one too. Its an old one though. I think its very good.

If 9 out of 10 persons think this computer is good, the 1 person who doesn't think its good is either asking for overly much or is relatively weird/abnormal than most others.

• //newsgroup, your comments are like telling us that every person looks the same because everyone has got eyes, ears, mouth, and nose.

Very useful and helpful comments huh?

1) Everyone has eyes, ears, mouth and nose doesn't mean everyone is physically the same. The position, size, shape, and colour can be different. What you eat and how you live affect your health. But for computer hardwares, the layout doesn't affect the durablility of the hardware significantly.

2) Even if everybody has the same physical appearance, their characters are different. For computer hardwares, everybody are using Windows or Linux, which has irrelevant to the brands of the notebook.

//If 9 out of 10 persons think this computer is good, the 1 person who doesn't think its good is either asking for overly much or is relatively weird/abnormal than most others.

First of all, do you prefer to trust 9 strangers on the Internet, but not one expert's advice?

"The keyboard felt a little flimsy and had a tendency to shake every time we hit a key, but the unit we had was pre-production and hopefully the issue will be solved when the final version is released. "

http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212931;pid;6563;pt;1

I do have a Fujitsu s6520 and the keyboard is too soft, which is confirmed by the online notebook review. I'm using an older model Fujitsu s6240 which has a better keyboard.

• Ms Compute

My 2 cents.

Check the online reviews of your dream notebook. People's comments are not 100% reliable, but they can give you some ideas on the possible problem that may need your attention.

• Hihi... thank you very much for your advices. They are all useful.

Finally, I bought Fujitsu notebook. :D

• Ms Compute

Do you mind telling us which model did you buy? Where and how much?

• I bought L1010L at $5998 at Fortress.

INTEL PENTIUM DUAL-CORE

MEMORY - 1GB

HARD DISK - 160GB

• Ms Compute

Made in Japan or China?

• http://www.uwants.com/viewthread.php?tid=6961123&extra=page%3D1

PS: L1010係"風閘"多年無賣Fujitsu後第一部獨家機

亦係第一部Made In China既Fujitsu

(雖然以前既Fujitsu標明Made in Japan 但經業內人仕透露所謂既MIJ其實都只係o係Japan度裝合)

同以前既Fujitsu一樣都係3年保養 包括第一年全球保養同第二,三年本地保養