* Don't Give Up *

• <span class="Apple-style-span" style="WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: 13px Verdana; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0"><font color="#800080"><em><strong>"You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)"</strong><br /><br />Don't give up<br />It's just the weight of the world<br />When your heart's heavy<br />I...I will lift it for you<br /><br />Don't give up<br />Because you want to be heard<br />If silence keeps you<br />I...I will break it for you<br /><br />Everybody wants to be understood<br />Well I can hear you<br />Everybody wants to be loved<br />Don't give up<br />Because you are loved<br /><br />Don't give up<br />It's just the hurt that you hide<br />When you're lost inside<br />I...I will be there to find you<br /><br />Don't give up<br />Because you want to burn bright<br />If darkness blinds you<br />I...I will shine to guide you<br /><br />Everybody wants to be understood<br />Well I can hear you<br />Everybody wants to be loved<br />Don't give up<br />Because you are loved<br /><br />You are loved<br />Don't give up<br />It's just the weight of the world<br />Don't give up<br />Every one needs to be heard<br />You are loved<br /><br /></em></font></span>

• Best wishes to all in this festive season..Don't give up, you are loved!^^
    <br>

• why you hv such an emotion?

• s1coccus
    <br>
    <br>I just thought this is a nice song, and wanna share it with everyone.

• 我揾到喇~ ^^
    <br>
    <br>你同 bolt 少 x'mas 會見?

• understood. a nice soing....but just may be a nit sad

• droppy
    <br>好叻女喎!
    <br>係呀, 就黎見倒. hehe, 其實上個月都有見過.^^
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>s1coccus
    <br>this is an inspiring song, it encourages ppl to stay strong n not give up! i can't really feel the sadness in it....

• If you want to have a sweet bed-time chat with a sexy guy who has a DJ-voice... pls add me:
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>won't disappinted u!

• nice song
    <br>thank!!

• PLease dont give up