looking for a benefactor

• please add my msn: [email protected]
    <br>

• curiosity M>>>
    <br>man you're soooo cute, haha.
    <br>yes a productive day always cheers me up :)
    <br>
    <br>----------------------
    <br>
    <br>hi everyone... please not that i won't add anybody into my msn list simply because i don't have one.
    <br>if you're really intereted (please read the first message carefully, if possible, the rest of the thread too), send an email to me.

• ... I also have a piece of written work due on Monday... too bad.. haaa
    <br>
    <br>... where is your roomate??.. back home...?

• tonite... I was excited to find out there's one more email in my inbox.... oh... it's about MSN Space... instead of you...haaaa

• curiosity M>>>
    <br>nope i seldom go home.
    <br>roommate's back home ie. i'm alone in my room
    <br>but nothing really spicy as i still have to work hard on paper and the exam next week... :(

• curiosity M>>>
    <br>oh... :(
    <br>i promise i'll write to you asap!

• .... alone in room... can't be too spicy at all.... haaa
    <br>
    <br>...at most, naughty... heeee

• curiosity M>>>
    <br>well... very tired indeed...
    <br>not even a bit naughty tonight.

• erica: you should make use of the quiet time in the room and finish all the work :). with your return to this thread it has become a bit noisy!

• shan>>>
    <br>the noisier the better
    <br>it's been v quiet in my room :)

• ... it's always a dilemma....
    <br>
    <br>on one hand... we would like u to finish your works.... while , on the same time, we would like to chit chat with you....
    <br>
    <br>haa..it's life..

• curiosity M>>>
    <br>it's almost ready
    <br>i swear this is my crappiest essay but i've spent damn lot of time on it. what the hell... :(

• erica
    <br>would you mind if i just bump in and chat?

• crappiest doesnt mean low marks.... hopefully... :)

• erica: u know i enjoyed working under noisy music i the past...makes your blood flow faster

• ... anything special tomorrow..? how far is your real home... ??

• curiosity M>>>
    <br>i don't know
    <br>little secret: the professor is really gorgeous, i mean he looks quite good and he's v talented. i feel sad if i don't do well in his course.
    <br>nothing special tomorrow. need to go to mongkok for the costumes in the coming drama. then a rehearsal in the evening.
    <br>my real home... it takes me at least 1.5 hours to get there.
    <br>one of the reasons why i seldom go back.
    <br>
    <br>shan>>>
    <br>me2
    <br>but sometimes the noisy music changes from an anti-stress to disturbance.

• ... handsome Prof.... must be your favorite... :P
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>1.5 hrs... haaa.... I have some rough idea where it is... based on my limited knowledge...haa
    <br>
    <br>what sort of drama it is...? and when will it be...
    <br>

• erica, why dont you look for a bf instead? have you have this kind of relationship b4?

• curiosity M>>>
    <br>actually he's just one of my most favorite profs...haahaa =D
    <br>really? give.
    <br>the drama is from shakespeare's henry 4th. it'll be on in may2009, luckily...

• AQ>>>
    <br>i think it's not quite the time to settle down with a boyfriend, as i want to experiment different styles of relationship. i want to explore in the world of love and lust and see what happens when different elements go in. perhaps this sounds weird to you, but that's really what i thought when i was creating this thread.

• seems a long long time... 5/09...
    <br>
    <br>a new email sent, a minute ago...
    <br>

• Hi Erica, is yr drama public?
    <br>
    <br>I am also curious to experience all kind of relationships too ~
    <br>

• ... different elements go in... will end up in a COMPLICATED one... oh....
    <br>
    <br>hopefully, an enjoyable one...

• curiosity M>>>
    <br>yes but it's never too early to prepare.
    <br>i intended to get the champion for our team! (really ambitious)
    <br>i actually received a couple of emails... heehee

• i understand what you are going through... still young and want to experience and dont want to have any regrets in the future... so, this is the first time you have a "relationship" with a guy who is not your bf?

• AQ>>>
    <br>I don't know and I don't want to regard them as not-my-bfs.
    <br>I'm still trying to figure it out.

• excuse me for my ignorance. just read some past posts here. what is a NSA relationship?

• but they are really not your bf wor.... more like sp in my opinion... and you expect the guy to pay for everything for you? or just a companion to go out and have fun...

• hmm....it is good to start to learn when u are still young
    <br>make sure that u wont be hurt in the games..
    <br>be wise, be careful
    <br>
    <br>i am too old to learn to be in different kinds of relationship.
    <br>always fail...wish u luck.
    <br>

• dan>>>
    <br>No-String-Attached relationship
    <br>perhaps this represent nearly all modes of relationships found here.
    <br>
    <br>some funny interpretations: National Security Agency, Non Sexually Active or even No Sex Allowed, New Skin Allergy........ lol

• ...No-String-Attached relationship ....
    <br>
    <br>should be termed "wireless relationship"... in the current IT world....

• AQ>>>
    <br>but that depends on what your definition of bf is.
    <br>for pure sp relationships only sex is involved. i didn't find joy in it.
    <br>i didn't expect the guy to pay for everything for me. in that case i'm asking someone to support me financially.
    <br>i just want to spend quality time with someone special. and i'm still working out how this can be realised.
    <br>
    <br>old lady>>>
    <br>i don't know if this is a game or not. for me i'm really trying to try things out and i've stated this at the very beginning. i want to be upfront with everyine because i don't want anybody getting hurt.
    <br>thanks for your care anyway. =)

• hello erica,
    <br>
    <br>i m a university female student too. after reading your conversastion with the other people. i do appreicate your confident, probably because of your youth, appeal and brilliance. i can guess which university you are now in.
    <br>
    <br>benefactor is not easy to get i can say. probably you wanna a benefactor who can support you, no matter by what mean. if there is one is smart, wealthy, looking good, etc, i trust all the girls will go fwd to him incl you and me.
    <br>
    <br>i used to date wif a professional or some smartie, besides intelligence, you need eq as well, as they are likely busy for their work and you needa be independent and behave.
    <br>
    <br>let see if we can befds ;)

• curiosity M>>>
    <br>wireless...
    <br>lol
    <br>that's quite "to the point" huh?

• ... no one get hurt... it's very important, in addition to the enjoyment...

• my definition of bf is the committment... no more fun with other guys...
    <br>
    <br>so you tried sp b4 and dont like it? and wanna try sth more than that but less than a bf?

• my god-father reminded me one thing long time ago, love is not a game, or you will get hurt.

• ... wireless.... also mean freedom.... while the 2 ports are also connected and communicated with their own protocol...
    <br>
    <br>Rain... you are that smart to be able to figure out where is she from..
    <br>HKU/ CU/ BU/ PU/ LU/ CityU .... all have Dorm... haaaa

• rain>>>
    <br>heehee two university girls met on this platform... so which uni are you in? don't tell me straight away, give me clues and i wanna guess!
    <br>
    <br>i understand what you mean as "eq." actually i'm quite ok with the eq thing, probably because of similar experiences i had before. i certainly understand how a man values his girlfriend and i understand his work always comes first. the most important thing is to put effort into the relationship nonetheless, isn't it?

• rain: i think human relationships would be a lot easier if it's purely based on rationality, but in reality it's not, otherwise all the bad boys would have no market :)

• besides SYU and OU, all hv dorms incl APA.

• ... haa...Rain.. that's it.
    <br>
    <br>in my old days... only HKU/CU/LU have dorms... Ages ago..

• curiosity M>>>
    <br>yes and...
    <br>OMG this is soooo to the point. i'm thinking of using it as the motto of this week! haha.
    <br>
    <br>AQ>>>
    <br>perhaps. have you heard of the "open-relationship"?
    <br>i don't think it works very well. as i think sex and sex alone cannot realy bind people together.
    <br>
    <br>rain>>>
    <br>yes it's true. however on the other hand, ragarding love as a game means that there are rules to follow, which is quite true.

• rain>>>
    <br>where's the dorm for APA?

• how abt we tell each other via e-mail?
    <br>
    <br>one more thing, it is hardly to find a benefactor who u request. i met some nice guys here, and many many of bad guys too. if u get one, pls observe him carefully.
    <br>
    <br>my experience is, all the elite are looking good, however, there is sth bad behind them.

• u can ask those in APA.

• i agree with erica, it's the brownie points that counts. sure dating is not a 9am-5pm job, but doesn't mean the guy is not working hard

• if i remember the right thing, southen district. heee...

• rain>>>
    <br>thanks for your advice. as a newbie here i don't really have vigilance... just judge by comon sense.
    <br>
    <br>ok... but can i ask you? :)