(Rational discussion) For those who search for their SL here, do you get what you want and happy with it? Or did you fall in the dark more deeply and become more lonely than before?

• s1coccus replied @ 2008-12-09 6:53 pm

well...honestly. there are those people in this room. However, I amjust curious why people can get in sex so easily? Don't you need to check on their status? I mean like if thye are clean. I am just feeling so uncomfortable about having sex....hoenstly,. I do need sex. just i don't know why people can ask for sex so easily here.

hey, man, you got a thread looking for a sp before..... just wanna remind you of that....

• come on

how much do you know about me? do you think all threads are serious just on their surface? you are so naive

• i just remind you only that you posted that thread to look for a sp and that's kind of conflicted with what you mentioned cannot imagine easy sexual relationship looked for in here and that's good, no need to be that bad mouth calling me naive something... jerk!

• i don't know you and you don't know me, just sometimes no need to be that fake as we are adult.... just feel disgusting of what you said and what you did ........ feel shame of it...

• come on. s1coccus is our famous faker. everyone knew that already. forgive him.

• i want to know about this topic too! and i have this assumption - someone once got what she/he looked for, and then she/he wanted to experience the same wonderful feeling, so coming back and keep looking.

but as i see, so many of the users here never got what they look for, but still keep looking around, hoping for a miracle... this is the thing that i can't understand.

isn't keep looking and meeting up with strangers tired? or frustrated?

it shouldn't be a nice feeling...

• see some of the ladies here shared their stories about a sex oriented partner ... i understand how it felt like.

i was fine with casual relationship, hanging out as companion and having sex from time to time. i did meet a few guys in the past, but their minds were ... bascially sex and nothing else. this made me feel very very bad as i am more into sharing and building up some sort of relationship. but they just want to meet for sex, and dont care if you are doing ok ...

• That terms such as sl/sp/ons/casualsex/lunch sex meant fast sex culture. Usually 99% of them intend to cheat all ladies here. Stay away from this sex thread if you don't want to get hurt again. Or you can say no if they only want fxxk dating.

• i would not say they intend to cheat, but they value sex more than friendship, value the fxxk more than the time shared... in such case, girls are no different with sex toys. so this SL term is rather misleading ... where is LOVE?

but agree that girls should always keep a clear mind...

• ...so this SL term is rather misleading ... where is LOVE?

>>> all those term are shxt as mentioned before >>> this is a sex thread not a LOVE thread <<< omg <<<

• haha, that's why i never believe in SL relationship ...

and i wonder if this seeking a so-called LOVER action really works at all.

• i come here to 8 only. it never will work.

• funny enough the above jerks really have the time to mind other people's business. Even if I am honry, it would never be your fxxking business. Are you ready to show your fxxking ass and let me pound you?

• We are adult and mature. We have the right to choose our ways, SL or SP. Both guys and gals have responsibilities to be SL or SP. Right?

• hi fallen kitty..

i guess i got the same situation as u..

i really tired to this cycle..but i find myself cannot stop it..seems addicted.

can we share out exp and be fd

mind chat in msn?

coz i dun want say too much here

maybe we can help each other to "stand up"

• u're right..

i started this cycle for a yr already

what do i get?

just extra loneliness

i try to belive i am just meet a bad guy

this will be the right guy

but everytime i disappointed...

• hey ladies,

have you ever thought or at least tried to think for a moment steping in our shoes about what we feel....were you ladies being too demanding? Just want to throw out my 2-cent opinion.

• ballack, please share your point about us being demanding, i really would love to know about this. haha...

btw, what a nickname! hahaa

• well.. Daisy

I can't be too specific as it changes from one scenario to another. That's the general perception that I have. The rule of the game is "DON'T WALK BEHIND THE YELLOW LINE"....hahaha stealing it from #66 sometimes, one may have crossed the bottomline by accident or done it intentionally (say shopping together @ ELEMENTS and see a beautiful hangbag without asking the other half to buy it, but HINTING to him). Well, this is just one of the examples. There are many many..... I am just giving out the genearl overview. Don't get me wrong, I do admit there are people out here looking for different things

• Ballack,

In your example, there are clearly expectation differences and a lack of understanding between the partners. SL and SP relationships are just like any other legitimate love relationship, you need to look for the right match.

• lulu, to a certain extent, you are right...sometimes it is not clear cut as black & white. my example was just one of the those examples off my head...there is always consideration (i.e. being considerate) & communication between one another.

don't get frustrated ladies, you will find a good one in one day

• Ballack,

So a high-maintenance SL is a big turn-off to you, are there any other examples? Mind to share? We need to learn from others' mistakes too. :)

• ballack,

i thought you mean gals asking for some cares are demanding...

• That’s an everlasting argument between the idea of love between most ladies & gentlemen. Not unless that great feel override all the mistakes for both parties.