dumb, long time no chat, how are you?

• gal

never loss your faith! ^^

• dumby,

me, a contradictory person, blue, cheerful, awful, ugly, sexy, kind dark-heart... i am a mixture of everything, bless u not too busy so u can chat with me often. ;)

• seem so complicated but not abnormal. You always love to think ma , she ?

• thanks dumby, I am holding my middle finger now, haha

she, sometimes think simple is better, like, dislike, thats it.

• gal,

hope u dun hate 'she' that much la. 'she' does not how to create meaningful stuffs, 'she' relies on u. hehe...

it is ur own evaluation, and i think the answer is deep inside somewhere of yours.

treasure hunting is fun ;)

• wizard,

hi, i dun love to 'think', 'things' just come to my mind, it finds me indeed.

• she, honestly I dont really like here, but I am bored recently, u know, so......

being an observer is sometimes fun, or sometimes I'll do some investigation here, haha, but more the truth I found out, the more disappointed I am

and I don't believe there are treasures here, not anymore

• she, honestly I dont really like here, but I am bored recently, u know, so......

being an observer is sometimes fun, or sometimes I'll do some investigation here, haha, but more the truth I found out, the more disappointed I am

and I don't believe there are treasures here, not anymore

you forgot me gal sweetie...^.^

time to take a shower and good nite

please take care

• gal,

lovely! at least u have found a place to drop 'shxt' when u are bored / boring. i think 'she' has made some achievement in this aspect. haha.

disappointment is arising from expectation, but it sounds good, u still have a 'hope'. i can see the light at the dark now. :)

• she, I never expect, I just TRUST the one I cherish, but it turns out all are BS now

heart, are you someone I can trust? have a good night anyway :), good night to you.

• she

i think most ppl have two sides

but, ugly and sexy....i can't figure it out!? haha

I am sometimes busy, sometimes easy ^^

gal

what do you expect from other ppl?

love, job, care or nothing at all?

I never expect from other ppl, cause the only ones that we can rely on are ourselves.

Not saying that no one can be trusted. But life is but a short journey, what is real, what is fake? Is our life a real experience? At the end, we are all dead, nothing lasts long.

Why don't we live happily^^

• she

gal

dumby

good morning

heart, are you someone I can trust? have a good night anyway :), good night to you.

if you can feel me without objectives to chat & to care until now

then sure I'm the one you can trust; gal sweetie...:)

maybe we can break the record of she & dumby as chatmate here

• dumby, I do not expect, I just like to give to whom I like and no ask for return, and do what makes me feel comfortable and without hurting anyone, no matter love, friend or work, don't need to depend/trust on anyone.

fake and real? I have seen so many fakes and reals, not interested in finding the truth anymore, life is a mess and let it be

heart, i believe anyone in this thread have no objectives neither, at least I am not, to me, cyber world is fake, so trust or not doesn't matter indeed

• heart, i believe anyone in this thread have no objectives neither, at least I am not, to me, cyber world is fake, so trust or not doesn't matter indeed

take it easy

i never accept that cyber world is fake

i've got lot of chatmates in my own thread months ago & it still going strong even now upgraded to part 2...:p

• gal

If all you want is give and nothing in return, there will be no reason to be upset.

Disappointment caused from fall shorts of expectation. A person accents the importance of "give" should never be let down.

Life would be a mess if we care for something in return. Pure give is one way, simple and naive but fruitful.

• dumby, am i upset?

• gal

^-^

• she

dumby

hi

gal sweetie

glad to know that's history already & the brand new luck be with you...^.^

• dumby,

im ugly betty! ^^'

• any lady here?

add msn