• 性病都吾知係乜, 就吾好做la, 快D去睇醫生.

• 呢個人真係好面善!!!!

• go to hospital to check at once...doctor will tell u all. good luck

• i know this man too, free lunch dog, have sex then disappeared,
    <br>
    <br>he has a lot of msn, one of his msn: [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>be careful of this 大賤男, gals

• hahaha, this thread is still going round?
    <br>
    <br>this bad guy is still alive and active on she?
    <br>
    <br>

• Mr Vincent Yu has lived in Siu Sai Wan and changed to a new job recently , his new office at Quarry Bay. Big Cheap guy....free lunch dog

• i can pay for lunch

• he is now in insurance company...a free lunch dog, good at fooling naive gals round, quite cheap dog, i agree...

• Thanks for sharingg...

• Want to know which insurance company that he's now work at?
    <br>So those colleagues can give an "special" eye on this guy.
    <br>Dig out more about his backgound. He should pay for what he has done.
    <br>
    <br>If we keep pushing this post and reminding ppl here, there will be fewer victims.
    <br>
    <br>Mr. Vincent Yu, please stay away from she.
    <br>
    <br>

• appreciate for sharing this information ...very useful
    <br>lets kick this cheap dog out, and call out to everyone to avoid more vitims.
    <br>
    <br>GO TO HELL! DIRTY DOG!
    <br>
    <br>

• <p><strong><font size="2">this dirty dog now upgraded himself not to disclose his msn<br />but not hard to dig him out<br />at least here got his "GOOD LOOKING & DECENT" pic on PAGE 1<br />he can't escape<br /><br /></font><font size="3">VINCENT YU, you have got what you did.<br />you made it finally</font></strong></p>

• Hello gals,
    <br>
    <br>I read all the stories. I find this cheap guy must be very poor, poorer than those guys go whoring. As dirty as those go whoring, they have money to pay to whores. He doesnt pay for anyting.
    <br>
    <br>Tips to avoid being cheated by such cheap dogs:
    <br>
    <br>Tip 1: call or go with him to his company to check whether he is working in that big good-reputation company
    <br>
    <br>Tip 2: ask for his home phone and home address
    <br>
    <br>Tip 3: meet him in daytime not night to see him clearly...he said he is decent and handsome(actually someone has described his is now an old dog, not young) dont meet him only at night
    <br>
    <br>Tip 4: whether any above gal know whether his real name is vincent yu or he used a fake name?
    <br>
    <br>follow all above 4 tips can decrease the opportunity to be cheated by such cheap free lunch dog...
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>A NICE AND SMART GAL

• what the fxxk? this guy is still in she?
    <br>anybody knew his wife/ girlfriend details?
    <br>let's give vincent a big gift during new year.
    <br>
    <br>all NAIVE girls, beware of this guy, don't let him bite you.
    <br>

• no ar. no free lunch wor. he paid after sex with me..ok ga

• 究竟個男人追妳地既時候有咩承諾?
    <br>你地出過幾次街就同佢上床?
    <br>妳地貴庚?
    <br>上床既時候妳地唔enjoy? 夾硬黎?
    <br>
    <br>

• 佢做左咩令你咁慶,趙完鬆?

• he didnt pay for anything wor...and i got HPV(a sex disease) once after sex with him.
    <br>
    <br>enjoy? damn u...enjoy to be affected by HPV?
    <br>
    <br>唔該? are you vincent yu?

• Vincent Yu,
    <br>
    <br>i am the another gal you know, and have sex with you. Now, could you get out to clarify whether you have HPV or not?
    <br>
    <br>Sick!
    <br>
    <br>Gal

• Vincent,
    <br>
    <br>you've your right to find SP or SL.
    <br>but please be a 有良心 guy, don't speard your diseases to the others
    <br>please follow the rules of the game
    <br>if not, really 晚年有報應/ 生仔冇xx or even worser is died of AIDS
    <br>
    <br>think about your family, girlfriend, wife, friends and kids
    <br>they have to bear what you have did
    <br>they may not 抬起頭做人 because of you have so many "armies" around
    <br>you will be 指指點點 by the others in the rest of your whole life
    <br>

• insider 2
    <br>
    <br>no, i am not "vincent", just a passerby.
    <br>
    <br>perhaps this guy really did know he had HPV and deliberately and knowingly passed the disease to girls, then i agree he is indeed a jerk. but it's also possible that he didn't have any symptoms and thus did not know he was infected at the time of the sexual intercourse.
    <br>
    <br>if you gals do not know for sure, it is not fair to disclose his personal info in here. afterall, girls should be well aware of the importance of safe and healthy sex.
    <br>

• 我帶左套,無事卦,又無bj

• What can I say is just wish all of you good luck.<br />This guy is so dangerous.<br />

• I met the cheap guy again now on she....he pretend to be
    <br>
    <br>a graphic designer
    <br>earn 30k-35k per month
    <br>live HK side
    <br>
    <br>its so funny dog...hunting free lunch and pretend to be rich...
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>thanks all other gals releasing the truth here...

• Dear Vincent,
    <br>
    <br>Don't worry, there's a news said that AIDS "MAY BE" disappeared within 40 years.
    <br>If you are still alive after 40 years, then you can be cured.
    <br>
    <br>Wish you can keep your good health!!!

• <p>WAO, VINCENT, YOU CAN BE CURED......................................... AFTER 40 YEARS!!!<br /><br /><br /></p>

• <p><strong><font color="#0000ff" size="3">PUSH</font></strong></p>

• What a fuxxing guy arrrrrrr

• <span class="author">insider2 </span><span class="date">8:08pm feb 16, 2010</span>
    <br><p class="text">this vincent i also learned. as what u all said he will slept with gal and then disappear...all what he want is SEX, and he has HPV(a kind of sex diseases)...his usually told his information as follows: <br /><br />worked in: EY(Ernest and Young) as an analyst... <br />address:18/F, IFC 2 <br />Phone: <span class="skype_pnh_print_container">+852 2846 9888</span><span class="skype_pnh_container" dir="ltr"><strong><font size="2"><font color="#49535a"><span class="skype_pnh_mark"> </span><span class="skype_pnh_highlighting_inactive_common" dir="ltr" title="Call this phone number in Hong Kong with Skype: +85228469888"><span class="skype_pnh_dropart_span" title="Skype actions" skypeaction="skype_dropdown"><span class="skype_pnh_dropart_flag_span" style="BACKGROUND-POSITION: -1879px 1px" skypeaction="skype_dropdown">     </span>   </span><span class="skype_pnh_textarea_span"><span class="skype_pnh_text_span">  +852 2846 9888</span></span><span class="skype_pnh_right_span">     </span></span> </font></font></strong></span><br />Fax: +852 2868 4432 <br /><br />above photo in black suit is he(but its must a photo of his young age, he looks much older now) <br /><br />EVERY GAL, BE CAREFUL TO KEEP AWAY FROM HIM</p>

• <span class="author">insider2 </span><span class="date">8:51pm feb 16, 2010</span>
    <br><p class="text">i hv sex with him once. right after that i felt uncomfortable and then go to hospital to check...doctor said so, and then cured with some medicine. </p>

• it's not fatal if it isn't HIV

• 呢個人一d禮貌都冇, 態度差<font color="#b03000">mike_lee2008</font>@hotmail.com 搵食搵左好多年, 自稱handsome, 不斷地搵sp我個friend個老公係警察, 佢知個衰人日日打好多次電話比我, 所以佢地迫我一定要報警, 警察話會叫電訊/電話公司幫忙。

• good approach

• arrest him in prudential la

• 尼道 好多打手専吹水野...

• push

• <p>this vincent is popular  and worth to get吹水 by others since 2008 wor<br />if he doesn't do anything seriously wrong, why do the girls in here still digging old posts of him?</p>

• haha replied at 2010-08-31 3:06 pm
    <br>-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>arrest him in prudential la
    <br>=================================================================
    <br>r u the One?

• if vincent has done seriously wrong, he would have arrested by the police and most likely been in jail now. why the old post is digged out again? from the beginning till the end there's only one girl who was cheated by him. and this girl has a good chance of being suffered from severe mental illness, in other words, she is a crazy mother fxxker.

• <p>do you mean that girl suffering from severe mental illness for 2 years?<br />Or every girls who slept with vincent will get crazy?</p>

• think about it replied at 2010-08-31 3:26 pm
    <br>-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>do you mean that girl suffering from severe mental illness for 2 years?
    <br>Or every girls who slept with vincent will get crazy?
    <br>=================================================================
    <br>your EVERY never implies until true identities are confirmed.
    <br>

• Making love with women is not a crime. Of coz he is not arrested by the police.<br />the problem is vincent keep cheating girls using multi idenities in here without shame or guilt<br /><br />Good luck girls and cheers

• one more thing<br />even Fedric who is so "popular" in she.com<br />his picture or identify  have never been disclosed by any of the she.com girls<br /><br />think carefully

• Vincent Yu cheated girls money ???

• keep cheating girls = many guys do in here
    <br>using multiple identities = many guys do in here
    <br>never feeling shame and guilt = many guys do in here
    <br>
    <br>it's time for you to think about it instead.
    <br>
    <br>vicent is just bad luck, and stupid.

• Vicent Yu cheated u girls $$$ ?