Any decent guy don't mind to dine with a sick lady who is pretty and elegant on tmr (29/9) night?

• how old r u ? im 35

• Ven,

[email protected], watiing ur good news then

• I have to leave now and will be back at 2:00.

See you all later. ;-)

• Ven,

take care

• Ven,

my email is [email protected]

• Good afternoon.

The sunshine in this afternoon makes me feeling warm and happy.

After lunch, the off hour is near.Waiting for my nice meal with someone tonite ;-)

• Victoria Ven

Good Afternoon ! nice to meet you , How are you today ?

do you mind chatting with me ?

• Ven,

Welcome back

• hey victoria... i can dine with you tonight... we can go to soho? i live close by so it'll be easy to eat in central... let me know if you're interested!

• 今日好D未?

• Dear all,

It is time to off our duty in the good day of Tuesday befor the holiday. And i am just finshing all the jon in hands. ( but still need to take some of works to home as a "holiday assignment :-(

Well, finally, i still not yet find my rite guy to dine with me.I am going to dine with my working fellow . After that(around 8-9p.m.), i will go to IFC for shopping [receive salary today ;-) ]

Before i go, you guys could try to imgine 59 years before, how our country was?

Was it good that Communist Party to govern us? It is really a thoughtful question.

I forgot what have i done today just remember how the sky and weather look like this early morning when i went to my workplace.

Nice Dinner, nice day, to all of you.

• Victoria

mind for a dinner now?

• Vic

Wait. Let me dine wtih you

• Why so many guys left contact here yet still none can dine with Ven.

What's the reason behind?

• hi...mind talk to a man 42 years old?

add my msn if you not mind

[email protected]

thx~~

• Hi all of you,

How is your holiday today?

Last nite, i went a japanese restaurant to dine with my colleague. We shared topics happily and went shopping at Harbour City (TST). But it's too bad that most shops closed as it was 10pm already.

Still haven't accessed to IFC as i wanna shop at there for long

Some guys wonder that what i cannot find my dine-mate since there were a lot of email left.

Well, some are married man that i don't want to be others marriage offender.

Some nice guy are not availble to meet recently due to the job nature

And some guy are not nice enough as there wording in email is disgusting.

Finding a suitable dine-mate is not easy as it need to ve match with each other by time, place, personality and etc.....

Keep on to find my dine-mate for tmr nite

(2nd Oct).

See you

• Hi Victoria

Just back from dinner & luckily we can meet here again. How's your holiday? I was playing sports with m ex-mate this noon......feel so good.

Not sure if I am included in one of those elimination list listed above, haha

• Victoria Ven, nice to meet you here!!

It is hard to believe that you can't find a dine-mate these days, something about myself:

I am 33 yrs old, look younger than my real age, 181cm tall, welll-educated with a decent job, I am available after work, TST or Central is fine for me and there are many good choices for our dinner.

Let's talk in msn first and see whether we can have some great time together:

[email protected]

• hi, Victoria Ven, I am a 33 years old decent guy, charming and gentle. 5'10". May I apply for your dine-mate?

• how good you can be? YOu simply trying to use this trick to keep people visiting this site to fullfill your weird interest? NIce way to go

• Good afternoon to all,

How's your holiday yesterday?

I was just taking rest at home and shop with my sister and had a nice meal with her yesterday.

It was too bad that i have a lot of works today so i come here just now.

[ Really busy this morning :-( ]

But still happy that i have received some of yours email. I am trying my hard to reply them one by one.

And i need to back to my work now, see you all.

If there is anyone interest to dine with me or know me or meet me or etc....

Welcome to leave your email with brief introduction of yourself.

See you and have a good day in a windy Thursday.

Yours,

Victoria Ven ;-)

• Ven,

take care as typhoon coming this wekend.

• Hi Victoria

How are you today?

Not sure you remember me or not or you already found your dine mate..

• Hi victoria

Nice to see you coming back. Have you been totally recovered. I sent you email also, but I didn't get any reply from you. should I send you another one ?

• Victoria Ven,

How come no-one go for dinner with you ?

You have already left message here for few days !!!

Too bad..... too bad.

Maybe I have the chance............. haha

[email protected]

• hi, call me ~~~~ 65533773

msn : [email protected]

• Sco,

Thanks for your kindly notice as i really don't know that there is a typhoon near. I will be aware of the weather.

It was too bad that i have to handle something emergency yesterday and off late yeaterday nite. Really tired of work and slept immediately after taking shower.

Still feeling tired now . . . . haha.

There was little rain when i went out this early morning. I see there is water drop on the glass of the car.The cloudy weather is not only colour the sky, but also colour my emotions in the beginning of a new day.

I need to be relax in this weekend,i think.

Considering what to do for the two beautiful holiday.

• morning, victoria

feel better now and still need a decent guy for dinner? anyway, should not be 29/9 anymore, hehe

• hi, Victoria Ven, I am a 33 years old decent guy, charming and gentle. 5'10". May I apply for your dine-mate? If you have time, how about tonite?

• In a weekend morning, what you guy's doing now?

Wake up at 7:30 and had a walk in a green park at this early morning. The weather is really unstable.But the smell of grass after a short rain make me feelinf refresh.My emotion is a bit similar what the weather today.

Read the newspaper today and surprisingly saw one of my ex-lover was on the newspaper which interview him for his success in investing.

I don't know i should be happy or not as each of my ex-lovers having got success in their career and getting higher and higher post .Ha.he...

However, seeing my curren stage, still as a small potato getting a not bad salary.

Stop my grey topic here.

Nice weekend to every of you .

• hey morning, any plan today?

• Good morninng Ray,

well, not yet planed. Maybe work a home this afternoon as there are a lots of work waiting me.

• so poor.... in Hk this kind of urban city really everyday doing the same thing. make ppl feel tired

• Good morning Ray,

Well, not yet planed. Maybe work at home this afternoon as there are a lot of work waiting me.

Left office at 8:00p.m. yesterday. When i arrived IFC last night, more than half shop closed. Therefore, i just walked along a closed and dark IFC Centre :-(

• Hi Victoria ,

Nice to meet... read your post and really interesting to have more chat with you ...

How are you ? Wake early ai ...

• u like IFC?

haha u really work hard

I am in office now so bore

• good morning sweet lady ... how early you get up this morning wor ...

• Good Morning Victoria Ven

What I recommend is do not come for single decent man here. The chances are slim. Possibly less than 1% in sex forum. Good luck if you insist to.

• hi victoria

don't always compare yrself with other, everyone is unique..u have your own like..right?

don't just keeping thinking yr memory..look forward and u will be more happy, atleast yr salary is not bad..right?

• Thanks Ray Dan, Leo and MBNA

- Well i am not as hard working as you think, but they are my duty and i am a responsible person. Yup, i like IFC so much for the grand building outlook and its sea view. More importantly for the brand name shops there ;-)

- a bit early today, but i mostly wake up at 6:00 at work day for my job need. I was late 1 and a half hrs today.Count it, not really early.

-Thanks for your recommendation, MBNA.Yup, some guy in their email said that they would want some excitement with me and i nelgect them. My purpose is clear. A decent man for a dinner only.

-Leo, thanks, your words make me feeling better, we should not compare with others as we are in different background, situation and etc..... but a bit sad that one of the reason for them to succeed because i was one of their stepping stone for their current succeeded post.

• doesn't matter what is the past.

everyone has the fate and most important you appreciate what you get, then you'll be happy. others no need to care about much la ...

• if u wanna find decent man , why here in sex board?

• Victoria Ven

My pleasure:)

Love is all around but not here; except you can accept some married decent men otherwise...hahaaa...chat next time & enjoy your weekend^^

• Victoria

don't care too much, it's all past..

just ennjoy yr relaxing morning at the park..take off the slipper..feel the grass with yr feet..take a good lunch...

• VV,

nice to meet you.

your thread has drawn my interest cos it is still alive even today is no longer 29/9 and you repeatly says that your cannot find an appropriate/right/suitable/adequate dinner partner. well, i have to keep my finger cross for your later dramatic journey. however, while you are keeping on your searching, would you consider to change your target group from one to another, let say, getting a witty, talkative, reasonable educated lady as your part time dinner partner.

just wonder, any chance will be given to this decent lady. :)

chat later, if you still wish to do so. ;p

• interesting, a decent lady is actively seeking another lady for dinner partner

• Hi, Lady

I wuould like to know, are U Les.??

• the answer is very simple, if you have the same the question in your mind. :)

i am frustrated by the quality of dinner partner in here, meanwhile, i am impetuosity and lack of patience to wait for an appropriate/right/suitable/adequate dinner partner. in order to speed up the process, here is my way, change the target group. ;-)

lastly, i am not Lesbian.

• is it so diff to find a dinner parnter ?

• huh!

apparently not.

the host has explicitly pointed out the good one were found but for some reasons, they were not the most suitable one.