Why is it that some people are not attracted to persons of a darker complexion?

• haha funny topic.

Santa Girl replied:The host has just put the question too complicated. Its just as easy as most people like Ocean Park than Disneyland. Just a preference thing again.

<=== I haven't read any of the posts but judging from where it is heading, into ethnic and cultural history this is definitely more than what the host has bargained for.

OK here is what I heard men say why they prefer girls with lighter skin complexion. Here is the no.1 answer based NOT from my opinion but opinions from those guys from Mars - Men

Darker skin gives me a feeling the person is not clean while whiter ones offer a feeling of fair and softness by the touch

Yes I know I am just as dumbfounded by this answer though I had urges to argue with them but they are entitled to their opinion and there's no need to disparage their shallow comments. Whatever haha

• just finsihed reading your msg,and would like to share my thoughts.

well, personally i like darker skin man,but not those super dark, i mean tanned. so for a HKger , i prefer darker skin, cos it looks like more sunshine and healthier and stronger. :P

and i am interested in dating with the black more than the white....haha.....tho i hv no such experience in dating with both.

I dunno if you had noticed that , for those white people ,they really like to get tanned and get slim on themselves..because actually it shows a sign of being wealthy...well i think only the rich hv time to go to beaches /yacting to get tanned on themselves.

traditionally, being fat and white seems to be rich....but i think this had changed...since it means maybe you are the poor class who can only stay home and eating junk food all day.

haha...only what i think....

i myself is slim and white skin tone...don't want to get tanned because not suitable for my outlook. but i do like tanned boys and girls.

• Alright lets cut the chase and wrap up our findings.

What is the most prefered steak people like in a steak house. Rare or well done. Over cook or undercook.

The answer is yellow!! haha we all win. Have a good night. :=D

• barbie

is that the real you portrayed in the picture?

you look gorgeous.....why are you staying up so late?

• barbiedollhk replied @ 2008-08-26 2:48 am

The answer is yellow!! haha we all win. Have a good night. :=D

_______

We won we won!

• LEt's put down this topic, seems so pointless.

Barbie, you are very very pretty