醫學美容集團騙人技量!

• Dear all girls who pursue a beautiful body and soul,

You need to be very smart in this era, coz I have a very angry story to share and hope the same won't happen on YOU again!

If you want to do plastic surgery, u need  be very careful to not falling into the trap of the "cosmetic surgery institutes" , especially the ones using former Miss HK to run their campaign, like Dr. XXXXXX / Dr. XXX. 

I paid to do a double eye lid  plastic surgery . The consultants will say every good words to assure you the results and say how many of their previous customers have achieved excellent results. But theses are all lies.

The fact is that  the so called "registered" plastic surgery doctors serving their insitute are all having their own clinlic, and the final $$ they can receive would have been eaten up by the agent insitute, so they would not care about your needs and the results you want, they will just do it becoz they need to do it, they don't care about the feeling of their patients, which is very sad becoz the face and body of a girl is the most valuable things of us, but the doctors just dun care becoz they dun earn a good buck on the fee we paid. In cantonese terms, these doctors will just "HEA" do your operation!

So now you know what's wrong with it!  

What's more, they have tons of "customers regulations" to eliminate all their responsibilities and liabilities, so once you signed the sales contract, their servie will turn from super good to super terrible...coz they already earn your $$.,

Now I am prepared to post my case to the customer council to seek for a solution through arbitration.
    Please be a smart girl!!! Don't walk the same way as me!

• 好同意,

特別係果個杜Xx, 好差