Hong Kong Ladies

• EOT - that is a very insightful post and I agree.

Rain - No I do not regard she.com as the utimate source of the truth but do not under-estimate the power of cyber space. People come in here to pour out their inner feelings where they cannot express them in reality out of shame and contempt from friends or peers. Cyber space is very real. You see sex addicts, gold diggers, loners seeking for comforts, psycopaths....etc and these are REAL people. They can freely express from their hearts because their identities are sealed.

Many are genuine seekers and one may learn from the culture of this not so tiny community where the truth speaks. Ignoring this reality is like living in denial. Let us face it, would you condone if you future daughter wants to enlist for Miss HK pageant, enroll in showbiz where the sharks crawl, allow her to date an old rich man, let her consume herself in reading and learning from gossip magazine that would corrupt her mind or simply tell her HK is a place without much ethics and learn to associate with friends with high morals.

If you had the ability would you send her away for education overseas or let her mingle with the crowds in the local school where the talk of the say is skimming programs and beauty secrets.

Would it bothered you if you future husband cannot write english and poor but loves you very much.

Would you....................

• host,

i am bull shxt only. :)

i indeed do not like those girls/gugs who are materialistic, particularly, i really dont like whore, neither boy or girl.

i agree that it is a general but not necessary correct that most hkies are 'money mind'. however, what wrong with the 'money mind'? as long as the money is coming from 'right way', in another word, the offerer is willing to offer and it is not done under duress situation, i cannot see the problems.

statistically, the earning ability of ladies in hk has climbed up a lot compare to the old days, it enhances more single ladies (may not be co-related). what does it mean?

haha... bs bs bs... me bs

• EOT - ok lets bs more....

you said *as long as the money is coming from 'right way', in another word, the offerer is willing to offer and it is not done under duress situation, i cannot see the problems. *

The highest level of a con woman is to make a man give away his wealth to her without her asking or saying a word. These women are professional hustlers. They prey on victims with great actings (sympathy), they lure them with sex, they use every possible ways to seduce their victim into giving.

SO here is the problem. If you were to tell your bf that you needed money to buy that handbag and if you don't get it you will ask another man to buy it for you. Then out of pressure and desparation he goes out and rob a bystander and used that money to buy you the handbag. You gladly recieve his gift. So is she guilty or not ?

JUST BS BS BS and more BS

• I have quereise as follows: HK ladies are more than welcome to share your comment. Thanks

1. Why many girls here are depressed a lot ? No.

2. Thy seem with a lot problems? Should then need to rely on someone's shoulde or they are not strong enough? Yes, i cant survive without bf, family, friends...

3. What HK girls / Mature ladies (35+) most like to do?

im 26. i like doing yoga, reading and cooking for my love ones...

4. What girls / Mature ladies (35+) most hate their male partners to do?

seeing he is unhappy.

5. What make you feel extremely happy? A). Sweet Love B). Family C). Healthy / D). Beauty F.) Wealthy

Any Why Choose this answer.

all, but i d choose A at the first priority at this moment

• Lily He replied @ 2008-08-07 3:24 pm

If you think she.com talks represents the majority of hk then you would probably label all women be 'chicken' and all men be 'chicken worm', which obviously wouldnt be the true cos 'chicken and chicken worm' wouldnt have taken hk to where she stands now.

And for you information, the local schools dont teach skimming programs and beauty secrets, those are marketing and appears mostly on gossip magazines.

Im saying hk girls are no worse than girls from anywhere. The eastern and western cultures are different. I believe there are enough "blond" jokes in the 'western countries'.

And look at the number of girls trying to get into miss hk, you can see how many of them are so called 'western educated'.

As for my future husband, i look at many things but the most important thing is his 'character', i care less if he speaks english or mandarin.

Im not here to debate but i feel for hk girls when they're always being badmouthed.

• bad example, under duress and "not a right way" approach was used. Taking it back. Here is a more simple one:

A generous man keeps giving you money because he likes you. You obliged to receive the money. The money is coming the right way and not under any duress. But its time to reveal the meaning of conscience and dignity. Some questions to think about: why am I recieving charity where I could work. Am I impotent ? Was I taught that we girls are just birth machines ? Would it make me feel useful if I could contribute in some ways and play a role in society that make us ladies look good? Do I feel shameful each time I recieve the handout and having the courage to stare HIM in the eyes and say, I deserve every dime! Would I brag my friends how much my honey gives me because it is the ultimate act of love ?

• rain

I believe what lily He tries to emphasize is the kind of down to earth women (who possess the values system he mentioned above) that he is after. It should be generalized to all races. In fact the ethnic factor shouldn't be part of discussion although he came across such type of women more often from his western acquaintance.

From what u responded I do reckon that u aren't the type of gal that Mr Carp hates a lot.

• Smily: Thanks for your feedback . That is exactly the idea from the subject- I do not mean those girls / boys debate above are not welcome.

Guess you are a typical girl crazy for love, smily. Good and thanks for your response.

• EOT: Agreed with most of your comment above. thanks

Rain: I do quite agree with most of your points as from your lastest comment above.

Lily He: You seem quite agreesive in some of your comments. Are you seriously hurt by HK girls b4? We could share your story if you had such bad experiences.

Ian: thanks for your comment which is quite reasonable

• rain. replied @ 2008-08-07 3:42 pm

If you think she.com talks represents the majority of hk then you would probably label all women be 'chicken' and all men be 'chicken worm', which obviously wouldnt be the true cos 'chicken and chicken worm' wouldnt have taken hk to where she stands now.

*Just a glimpse of the tip of the iceberg. Enough to get you thinking.

And for you information, the local schools dont teach skimming programs and beauty secrets, those are marketing and appears mostly on gossip magazines.

Local schools dont teach but the local students do discuss junk topics as the result of this unhealthy norm in HK.

Im saying hk girls are no worse than girls from anywhere. The eastern and western cultures are different. I believe there are enough "blond" jokes in the 'western countries'.

I'm not saying HK girls are worst, but they are just top scorer on the top list of greed and materialistic spoiled people. A fact no one could deny. I know a social worker who deals with teenage prostitution in HK. Apart from Japan and one other place, HK is among the worst. Teenagers places material needs over morals. Another fact all women are living in denial. Its time to wake up and tackle the problem but not ignor it.

And look at the number of girls trying to get into miss hk, you can see how many of them are so called 'western educated'.

Yes and look how many are corrupted after when they win the contest. How many are TEMPTED to sleep with the people in high society and many gave in to such temptation. How do I know? would you believe me if I told you I know someone who has connections to a price list of ever celebrity or models for hire? Only in HK.

As for my future husband, i look at many things but the most important thing is his 'character', i care less if he speaks english or mandarin.

Good for you! but sadly no many share your optimism. :P

• IT is interesting bs... i hope it will not end up something i dont want to see. ;)

For the first post only~

Ha... firstly, i guess any man shall be considered as lucky if he is given a chance to meet such kind of high quality lady in his life. what i can see from the lady is wisdom. ^^ in chinese, we have a phrase : "wit people use mouth; dumb people use hand".

(uc, i m the dumb one here.)

To the second criteria~ haha ~ this gal has not possessed of 'high quality' because she has asked the wrong man to give her money. However, i still cannot her problem unless she has threatened to leave him. Techincally or legally, i dont think she will be charged as guilty.

Anyway, the man has his free will to do whatever he thinks fit, how do you know that he is not enjoying what he has done for her?

• another good debate from above, any otehrs would share your point of view in relation to that?

• I was waiting someone would derive to a conclusion I'm a victim of being cheated or swindled by girls in HK. LOL. Much to your disappointment the answer is no. I spend half my life in the west and half in HK. I can make these opinionated presumptions (if this make me more humble) but I would like to use the word "Facts" because I have been around. I have seen the poor and the rich and I associate with them from the nature of my work. I have no need to disclose what I do but the important fact is that the moralality of people, in this debate HK girls are deteriorating fast because they lack patience and they were too comfy in times when HK was booming. Now when the hard times are served due from inflation and the majority being in the "have not" categlory, they are eager to make fast money. They cannot endure hardship compounded by the media and tabloids on the slogan "money can buy you happiness".

I am not pointing a finger at anyone in this thread but simply expressing my view in an extreme left wing fundamentalist to deliver my points. Thats all. Its all part of a debate and someone has to take a hedeous stand and I took that stand. Have a nice day.

• Lily He replied @ 2008-08-07 3:46 pm

____

This one is out my knowledge!

I really dont know how to response it as I will not receive any penny from anyone unless he is obligated to do so. Obligation in here is in legal as well as in moral terms.

However, if I were the girl, I would have some alterative thoughts (maybe duplicate with yours)

1. ppl are greedy

2. ppl are equal

3. the higher earning power, the more you need to pay (like pay tax)

4. it is a human being to make comparison with others, or competition. females competitive in beauty, outlook, hubby, loves, etc has no difference with parents who talked about their children IQ, EQ, etc.

• Sorry LH,

I hardly discuss anything with anyone in she.com, nice to share different view points on minor issue.

基本上,大部份的女人都是尊一和長情, 她們不会欺騙自已的真愛.無論在感情或者是金錢上.相反,大部份的女人都是第一首victim.

Perhaps, you were second hand only.

• sorry, i have made a mistake.

Perhaps, the men were second hand only.

• EOT replied @ 2008-08-07 4:30 pm

基本上,大部份的女人都是尊一和長情, 她們不会欺騙自已的真愛.無論在感情或者是金錢上.相反,大部份的女人都是第一首victim.

Kudo! This is a very good philosophy no doubt about it. Do we not all wish this world runs according to this median ? But when other needs are taken over 真愛, the whole equation would collapse. Many would look for real love and be loyal to someone who cares but were blinded by what they see infront but not looking far away ahead. Its a pity that many indeed are victims, of ignorance.

• EOT replied @ 2008-08-07 4:30 pm

基本上,大部份的女人都是尊一和長情, 她們不�N欺騙自已的真愛.無論在感情或者是金錢上.相反,大部份的女人都是第一首victim.

Kudo! This is a very good philosophy no doubt about it. Do we not all wish this world runs according to this median ? But when other needs are taken over 真愛, the whole equation would collapse. Many would look for real love and be loyal to someone who cares but were blinded by what they see infront but not looking far away ahead. Its a pity that many indeed are victims, of ignorance.

I have direct reaction to these commments. very good!

• 港女臭名遠播.......點辯駁都冇用......

• 港女臭名遠播.......點辯駁都冇用......

Hoe bad they are, Carpediem

• Men are so ugly to expressed above prejudice to HK girls above...

• Sad

that is because the truth hurts and people live in denial when confronting the truth. Ask yourself you never thought about these things in your heart. You wish and only if you were not raised in HK, HK girl ! Where do you think we got these ideas from ? our imagination or from over hearing girl-talk at lunch breaks, offices, hearing sad experiences from male peers, newspaper editorial from social columns , what my niece what for her birthday -14 yr old wanting a brand name school bag, seeing many girls want to have support in she.com, witnessing girls sigh reading over Miss X getting married to a rich tycoon from tabloids, girls from school of nursing waiting in the canteen each day so they could meet a soon to be grad doctor in HKU. shxt HK girls are all about VANITY. I am not saying all but enough to say HK girls have a very bad reputation and know throughout the world.

If you are not one you do not need to complain but if you complain that means you are one. It is a defense mechanism at work.

• I recap this from another thread which mostly I believe it is true

replied @ 2008-08-11 1:21 pm

港女89宗罪

另一收集港女特徵的版本,陳列港女89宗罪:

1. 功利庸俗

2. 貪慕虛榮

3. 買任何嘢都要男人畀錢

4. 口頭話唔中意港男,實際上溝唔到

5. 一邊話男友花心,一邊走去溝仔

6. 咩都要男人就哂�

7. 成日幻想同醫生或律師一齊,亦藉此踩低男友

8. 豬扒冇人要,就自稱港男不敢高攀

9. 成日發姣,以為可以吸引異性

10. 扮可愛,行為幼稚、如同小學生

11. 成日溝仔,人地唔受就扮可憐、扮失戀,甚至揚言要自殺

12. 自以為是,自己永遠是對的

13. 貪戀名牌,但冒牌正版亦未能分清楚

14. 浪費金錢,只會將金錢花費於無用物品之上

15. 用英文以為自己高人一等,但實屬港式英語

16. 扮潮,個個髮型相差無幾,無法離開平陰為主

17. 以為自己好索,於貼圖區自稱樣似某明星

18. 覺得街上男人很愛注視牠,其實人哋只係對弱智人士好奇

19. 以為昆到男人啲錢好勁

20. 要人請食飯,但不包括五蚊串的魚蛋

21. 只懂用扮冇帶銀包來避數

22. 為幾十蚊、甚至兩三蚊而爭執

23. 扮高檔,喜歡流連酒吧溝仔

24. 花過多時間及金錢於打扮,但毫無效果

25. 咩都唔識,但又要求條仔咩都識

26. 成日唔比條仔同其他女仔講嘢,但自己於男友身邊撩其他男仔

27. 自認處女,或覺得自己十二三歲被破處光宗耀祖

28. 經常要男人幫佢做苦力、不少得擔擔抬抬

29. 只愛睇八卦雜誌或一味鼓吹名牌的MILK

30. 娛樂新聞滔滔不絕、時事經濟無一曉通

31. 唔做嘢,要求條仔養過世

32. 只會幻想嫁個有錢人

33. 好串人,但串唔起

34. 最愛強言條仔有私下叫雞,自己公然一夜情

35. 以為自己好多人溝

36. 經常買衫,事後要男人找數

37. 自己病咗要廿四小時服侍,條仔病卻視之無事

38. 生日要人送鑽戒

39. 愛買化妝品,出街化濃妝

40. 在網上跟其他港女分享溝仔心得,但其實係老作

41. 十幾廿歲成日飛人,30歲之後又恨嫁

42. 幾十歲仲鍾意Hello Kitty,但又批評喜歡日本動漫的香港男性為毒男

43. 經常打人,男人還手就話蝦女仔

44. 唔買貴嘢等於冇誠意

45. 喜歡閱讀愛情小說,幻想自己是受萬千寵愛的女主角

• . . replied @ 2008-08-11 1:21 pm

46. 次次只會行Shopping Mall,冇新意

47. 對自己有利就話男女平等,唔係就係喺到講風度

48. 喜歡話男人樣衰,但自己又唔照鏡

49. 一件衫着一兩次就唔要,名牌則相反

50. 成日上交友網溝仔

51. 成日講人是非

52. 成堆八婆講八卦嘢,唔比條仔插嘴

53. 唔比男友睇靚女,自己迷戀男明星

54. 貪錢,萬事以錢為先

55. 為咗錢甘願放棄一切

56. 有錢時千依百順,冇錢即飛

57. 全身上下起碼幾千(包括衫,鞋,飾物)

58. 以為自己大哂,成日發老脾

59. 要條仔愛佢一生一世,可惜往往係佢自己飛人

60. 飛咗條仔後又搵返個男仔話自己寂寞,冇人理

61. 分手後將個男仔啲資料(名、電話、地址、裸照)四圍公開

62. 所有錯事責任歸咎於男友身上

63. 任何事亦以分手作要脅

64. 同男人一齊第一件事係幫佢「保管」存摺

65. 成日屈男仔背後有女人、叫雞等等

66. 外表斯文,內裡過於open

67. 冇見識,睇唔起大陸人,覺得大陸人都係雞

68. 識男仔只會從樣及錢着手,而且要求條仔上至天文下至地理,無一不曉

69. 明明唔睇書但愛扮有學識(即鳩UP)

70. 迷信星座,報紙只會睇每日星座運情

71. 冇時間一日唔打電話比佢,就覺得條仔有外遇

72. 對男友諸多要求又唔比反駁

73. 頭腦簡單,裝可愛

74. 人地講咩都信,毫無判斷力

75. 過份崇尚西方國家,唔係外國嘢唔買(特別係名牌)

76. 電腦白痴,除咗開IE上網咩都唔識,256同512都未必識分

77. 經常用自以為感性的火星文字句

78. 用自己男友跟別人比較

79. 只會用錢衡量一個人

80. 盲目跟隨潮流

81. 網上分享和男友嘅嘢,冇啲私隱

82. 食飽飯冇嘢做上she.com批評香港男人

83. 為咗錢,可以畀一大班相機厹圍住影

84. 成日以為自己衣着誇啦啦,睇唔起大陸妹,但大陸妹衣着好睇過佢地好多

85. 性事方面技術低劣,到最後沒有性高潮卻只怪罪男朋友

86. 房事過程過於傳統

87. 向友人八卦

88. 隨意批評別人,說長道短,又盡排斥異己的能事

89. 機關算盡,着數揾盡,便宜一兩蚊的機會亦不會放棄

• wow.... the deabte is still on.

Sad: Thnaks for your comment

Steve: Thanks for your effort and long writing to display the Girls Shortages right here... I agree some and disagree the others.

Other comment are more than welcome! What's your points then.

• Do ladies have something want to say in relating to above 89 Points Against HK Girls?

• good job, steve, you are very good at both Eng and Chi expression

• 有無姐妹可以回應上述指責?

• HK gals won't dare to defy the truth about them.....hehe.....

• 港女呀?

無咩既,自我中心,我向思維

對人諸多挑剔

人地既意見半句都聽唔入

成日以為自己snow white等緊prince charming 黎awaking kiss 自己

白雪公主呀?

瘦到成棚骨咁,殭屍公主就有你地份!

無人吼呢,就話D男人嗰嗰低質男

自稱寧願食自己都唔願屈就喎,咁咪拗到出蟲出菇仔lor

又唔知道係男方屈就緊自己

以為自己係very superior old pale,酒就越擺越純jer

女人擺得耐可以ling去堆填啦喎

男人北上搵伴就叫人北姑,好似自己D質素好人N條街

自以為是到病態水平

• Yeeeee?......some hero share the same opinion with me bor......must greet this guy.......and thanks him for his bravery.......

• These guys speak what I have in mind. This is a very informative and accurate thread of 港女. Bravo!

If their ways of thinking must change they should start sending their kids abroad and learn from other cultures or else the kids will follow the footsteps of their mothers in an unending and shameful cycle.

Steve describe one word _ Vanity. Great choice of word!!!!! agree!!

• I recall my mom and dad got married with "Five" dollars on hand at 1960......my mom works in factory and my father as driver......she gave up their first child (who should be my eldest brother).....as they could not afford to raise any kid.......my elder sister was born 1965....then me......at 1966.....we were in such a state of poverty that you young guys could not imagine......at that time.....no HK female was named HK gal......they worked hard.....never ask for return......built this city silently with bare hands......these are the women I respected.......not you....HK gals........

• in that case, you shall respect all the hk gals who work hard and pay tax and support not only themselves but also the women and kids hk guys brought from china these years.

• You are a very funny man carpediem. I like how you mock those that are undeserving. I know you are refering to those who deserve no respect but not the whole HK girl population as a whole. HK girls in today think too highly of themselves and they think being a girl would automatically make them valuable. BS! ratio is 3 to 2 women to men and more men are heading up north for mates and for those who are wealthy or with good education they prefer someone who are more westernize. For those HK girls who think they could depend on their mate for financial support better think again la....better to save up enough to be a single because very likely they will end up being single.

• HK gals.....well educated?...... maybe......good looking? some were......but their hearts were twisted to the evil side by money; LV; diamond; fortune; power......make me sick........

• not sure how you get the idea how twisted is the heart of hk girls. But i can see you are really sick.

• carpediem,

not every one is like that, i tell you a story, a gal meet several guys, one cheat her money, one cheat her love, but she never give up, coz if you give up, u beleive all the gals are bad, then you will lonely for the rest of your life..how do you know that your Ms right is not just next the corner....

• Well.....she is very brave......my applaud.....she's definitely not a HK gal......

• she is a normal hk gal..and she have some friends just like her...

carpediem,

don't give up, love is just 5 inch about your head, don't stop jumpping, I believe some day you will meet some nice gal, don't let the past affect your whole life...

• Thanks.....I don't need that.....life itself has so many dimensions to explore......I've only started......

• ....better to save up enough to be a single because very likely they will end up being single.<---

yeah.. this is actually something hk girls shall think about. Why shall they be sponsoring women and kids from somewhere else. Stop paying tax!!! Put the money in your retirement fund.

• some of my female friends are indeed very nice with great heart.... they care kids, family and not bad with their appreaence... but they cannot find their mr.right due to small living / working world where mainly female collegues around by..

I feel sorry to them..

as per my understanding, they are all good girls, not like what men descriped above

• now, let's see who get all the benefits from badmouthing hk girls.

1. some hk guys who wouldnt have any luck with girls before, now have more chances if some of hk girls compromise themselves. However, judging from the no. of single women, they seem to stay single than compromise.

2. girls from some other places. Reason obvious.

btw, the first person who started all the badmouthing in the cyber space was found to be a hk guy studying in UK who never dated any hk girls. Isnt it funny? LOL

• 搵我? 嘩哈哈~~

• There were plenty of nice gays / gals......just not including those garbage HK gals......

• garbage HK gals are full of them in she.com. They are willing to speak out because no one knows them. You can see the true face of these girls in action - one of the famous trademark of HK girls.

Hi I would like to meet a man from Abroad, preferrably MBA, with Stable job (actually they want to ask how much they make but afraid to get slam in the face), having a car would be nice, very generous (they already planning how to scam a man to buy them a LV hand purse), tall, good looking, intelligent...blah blah blah

Without looking themselves in the mirror they ask for so much. Give me a break!

• Pitiful HK gals.....living in their day dreams as if they were true.....

• Its very busy to handle three threads at a time......all hostile.....

• it's better response to host's subject. the discussion seems far apart from the original idea of the host...