New Home

• Last night, I was very silly.

I took 40 minutes to get to a place for one purpose: Bus Riding.

I was told that the bus was a lazy bus, it always got to the bus stop not in timely manner. However, I was lucky, I catched the bus when I just arrived the bus stop.

I was on the bus riding in the next 20 minutes. After that, I was invited to take a break, before home.

Finally, I catched a taxi to home.

Last night, I said to myself, I just did what I wanted to do. Actually, I just wanted to do some silly things for one reason, the reason was ... (top secret). :P

• drop in to check if anyone is around.

• HOT!

I need a glass of ice water now, otherwise I will make my wrong step!

• how do like this poem?

The pupoh stopped to cheer. Leklek

was took away. He was mine biggest boy.

A good heart. Saved the best for Yenyen

and Hokhok. His-self eating leftovers.

I cried I cried. Not knew the bastang

took him where. Gokgou told me was hell.

We ate much as we liked. The white fence

put us safe safe. Always we talked, cheered.

The pupoh liked to play with Hokhok.

Mine little boy talked to them sweet.

He knew how make make community.

But Hokhok too was took away by same

same bastang they took Leklek before.

Mine only girl Yenyen too sad to see

her little brother went. She kept quiet

everydays think think. I begged the bastang

not took mine boy. They not understood.

Heard only something like "pok is good".

The pupoh talked little little. Yenyen

stopped to eat. She said, "No, Hokhok play

wis me!" I sorry sorry for her. The bastang

came to take Yenyen. I saw her away.

I not cried. Maybe it better for Yenyen.

She will stop to think. No more think.

No more think think. Maybe I say

too much. Who is listening to my story?

• maybe i should wirte write poem, and talk talk smile....

try try aee, maybe win win prize.

hahahahaha, this is much much fun.

• Yenyen goes to a new place

She carries a peaceful heart

She carries a simple mind

Explore the mystery taker

She doesnt think too much

She doesnt cry at all

She always want to stay

Explore the mystery taker

• haha...

I am sure that I can do better to win a prize, if it is written in chinese.

:)

:D

^^

• no more think no more think think...

• do you think what you think you think???

a silly book about how silly we really are about what we really think.

a very laborous effort to point out the painfully obvious.

• the truth is:

we as human are by nature full of contradictions and double standards.

• my ruler is calibrated with chinese standard,

my morality is standardized by my ruler,

my behaviour is ruled by morality.

when the balance of these three elements are lost, i encounter contradictions and double standards.

• my ruler is calibrated with chinese standard,

my morality is standardized by my ruler,

my behaviour is ruled by morality.

when the balance of these three elements are lost, i encounter contradictions and double standards.

• this sounds like an olympic event...

the triple jump.

i suppose you need to run fast and jump long.

• do, did, done. :-)

• i came, i saw, i conquered.

• u came to (cyberhome)

u saw the (cyberme)

u conquered (??)

• you think, therefore you are full of question marks....

• It did not expect to meet someone in somewhere. Particularly, I felt uncomfortable and embarrassment as i played with my weekend role.

After I recognized someone was someone, I dazed when I was on the way home. I had never pictured that I would meet such kind of scene. It was so unreal or it liked stupid drama on TV.

When I got home, I couldn’t concentrate and lost of focus. Last night, I did not sleep well too.

• Wikipedia

The Devil is the title given to the supernatural being, who, in mainstream Christianity, Islam, and some other religions, is believed to be a powerful, evil entity and the tempter of humankind. The Devil is commonly associated with heretics, infidels, and other unbelievers.

The name "Devil" derives from the Greek word diabolos, which means "slanderer" or "accuser".[1] In mainstream Christianity, God and the Devil are usually portrayed as fighting over the souls of humans, with the Devil seeking to lure people away from God and into Sheol. The Devil commands a force of lesser evil spirits, commonly known as demons. The Hebrew Bible (or Old Testament) does not assign this level of personification to the devil; there, the Adversary (Ha-satan) is a servant of God whose job it is to test humankind.

This entity is commonly referred to by a variety of names, including Abbadon, Angra Mainyu, Satan, Asmodai, Beelzebub, Lucifer, Belial, and Iblis. Many other religions have a trickster or tempter figure that is similar to the Devil. Modern conceptions of the Devil include the concept that it symbolizes humans' own lower nature or sinfulness.

People put the concept of the Devil to use in social and political conflicts, claiming that their opponents are influenced by the Devil or even willingly supporting the Devil. The Devil has also been used to explain why others hold beliefs that are considered to be false and ungodly.

• Wikipedia

An angel is a spiritual supernatural being found in many religions. Although the nature of angels and the tasks given to them vary from tradition to tradition, in Christianity, Judaism and Islam, they often act as messengers from God. Other roles in religious traditions include acting as warrior or guard; the concept of a "guardian angel" is popular in modern Western culture.

Angels are usually viewed as emanations of a supreme divine being, sent to do the tasks of that being. Traditions vary as to whether angels have free will or are merely extensions of the supreme being's will. While the appearance of angels also varies, many views of angels give them a human shape.

• The price drop sharply in property market. The agents call me for more site visits. When can I get my dream house?

I am hoping for change, move house seems to be a very good idea for me.

This cyber home is empty now. Maybe, the master here should move out as well. Sigh!