any lady want to chat?

• hm...forget to mention Pual Smith high heels past my quality control test too.
    <br>
    <br>Bally shoes are practically comfy but not elegant, agree?
    <br>
    <br>Never try Manolo, suppose they are only at good looking side, but impractical as Jimmy Choo's shoes.
    <br>
    <br>So my conclusion is, I can either choose to look good or to be comfy, but seldom can achieve both.

• pink, what kind of desserts do you like? how about snacks?
    <br>
    <br>I usually prefer fruits (an eg strawberries, blueberries with single/double cream), over snacks.
    <br>
    <br>I love chocolate, especially chocolate fountain.

• dessert can be easily make me full. that is why I like snacks as I can eat many but still don't feel full.
    <br>
    <br>

• it seems you are high heels lover. you may share your view with Miss highheels.

• my suggestion is to go for those desserts that do not contain much dairy ingredients, or have smaller portion instead.
    <br>
    <br>I can never say no when comes to dessert, even when I am feeling full already.
    <br>
    <br>

• haha many girls cannot resist the temptation of dessert.
    <br>so would you like to have dessert buffet very much?

• I wear high heels not imply i love high heels, that is different. Needed not equal to liking.
    <br>
    <br>for desserts to try, once i had porch peach in a sweet cameralised red wine with a bit of mascarpone, that was lovely. eventaully i went to Carluccio's to get the porch peach and make my own dessert at home.

• well........i persoanlly never like buffet, any kind of buffet.
    <br>
    <br>

• haha ok as it sounds you are high heels expert, I have such impression.
    <br>
    <br>it is very easy to make it as the procedure is simply. do you share it with yourself ot with the others?
    <br>
    <br>why you don't like buffet?
    <br>

• i cannot say that i am an expert of high heels shoes, just that i need to wear them, therefore, i do have certain experiences and opinions on such topics.
    <br>
    <br>why don't i like buffet? I don't like cross eating much. also, i don't like having too much choices, that gives me headache.
    <br>
    <br>I have a serious problem, that is when I cannot make up my mind, I have all. So as you can imagine, what a chaotic scenerio to see me having buffet.

• i love sharing good foods with others, especailly with those who loves good foods too.

• so it is the most happiest thing if those you need are what you love,right?
    <br>
    <br>oh people like to have many options therefore, they choose buffet.
    <br>
    <br>here, Miss dani cannot make up her mind. but why don't you just try to taste all?
    <br>
    <br>I really want to see what you look like when having buffet.haha

• agree, in general, alot of ppl loves to have buffet becoz they love to have options and loads of options.
    <br>
    <br>I am the alien from outerspace becoz i don't like having too much options, too mcuh is sometime too much.
    <br>
    <br>why don't i try them all? well....for food, trying too many at one go would mix up the taste and eventually good food become bad tasted food.
    <br>same for wine, when go wine tasting, after the 10th bottle, eventually all of them taste the same.
    <br>
    <br>well...what you probably see will be, me sitting there holding my head and not eating anything for the hold night...haha

• typo: whole night
    <br>
    <br>and btw, seems your thread are not popular, not one drops by to say hello except me. May be time for this thread to vanish as many of the others in she.com.
    <br>
    <br>how about you? Any dining experience, clubbing stories to share?

• so how can you decide where to have dinner? I think the situation is quite like buffet, right?
    <br>
    <br>oh that is so called " eating less is more delicious" in chinese. but it is too many for drinking 10 bottles of wine, right?
    <br>
    <br>can I take a photo when you are holding your head in that situaton. I think it is funny.haha
    <br>
    <br>if you are the alien, then I am the predator.haha

• good evening

• no need to be popular. it is good that if there is one or two guest here so that I can be concentrate to chat with them.
    <br>
    <br>and I am a low profile guy too. haha
    <br>
    <br>um..I love eating delicious food. therefore I try to search some good restaurants. but I seldom go clubbing.

• oh my dear highheels, you are back.
    <br>
    <br>how is your day?

• when comes to decision for where to dine, it is the others job, not mines. I always go with the flow.
    <br>
    <br>I think it is rather different situation to buffet. My problem is mixing foods. For dining, it is easy, just make up my minds of what cusine I would like to have. I suppose there are certain no. of typical resturants in everyone dining list for different type of cusines, so always go back to the ones that I had good experience before.
    <br>
    <br>so as you probably can think of, I am not a big fan of Fusion food. Just like I don't like pizza/pasta with thai seasoning on it.
    <br>
    <br>well.....you probably can, afterall, you most likely can only see the white hairs on my head.
    <br>
    <br>Predator? why are you a predator? you are an meat eater? especially human meat?

• hi highheels, any stories to share with us tonite?
    <br>
    <br>i meant wine tasting, wine tasting, that means wine tasting, not drink 10 bottles of wine.
    <br>
    <br>any good dishes you would like to recommend to us?

• sakuragi,
    <br>just back from dinner with my parents and took a shower. tonight's topic is eating?
    <br>
    <br>hi dani, how are you?

• there are always a group of people having dinner with you. that is you as you don't need to make a decision.
    <br>
    <br>yup. same as me. if I want to eat that kind of food, I will go to that paricular restaurant.
    <br>
    <br>wow that is an amazing situation. I need to withness it.
    <br>
    <br>you don't know the film "predator vs alien"? haha

• what kinds of food do you want to eat first, Miss dani?
    <br>
    <br>you can provide the topic you like. dear highheels
    <br>
    <br>btw Miss dani is high heels expert. you may have so called girl's talk with her.haha

• dani,
    <br>I seldom eat outside, am used to cook by myself, save money and more healthy I supposed.
    <br>
    <br>I like drinking red, white wine, vodka or champagne but I won't drink much, I like the feeling of getting high but not that drunk.
    <br>

• i am fine, thank you.
    <br>
    <br>how do you feel?

• 我都like飲依幾類酒.慢慢飲住黎傾,唔錯架

• wow what can you cook? Miss highheels
    <br>and what is your most skillful one?

• Most of the time, I go out with a group of 5-6 peoples. Quite often two peoples, but i always go with the choice of the other party. Unless, I am asked to make the decision of where to dine, I am easy on that.
    <br>
    <br>I know that film and I watched that too. However, I rather not be the alien since it got defected in the end, what an unintriguing ending, rite?

• that depends on what cusine i am having, rite?

• so no one will ask you to express your opinion as you are easy in that?
    <br>Quite often two peoples, I guess it is you and your bf, right?
    <br>so your bf makes the decision all the time?
    <br>
    <br>this is the typical ending as the evil side got defected.haha

• yup just like the life which depends on what you have.

• btw welcome kent. you can share your experience of have wine with these two ladies.

• sakuragi,
    <br>I can cook simple dishes like 蒸豉汁排骨, 南乳齊, 香芧chicken wings and vegetables, since I'm living alone, is hard to prepare the quantity for 1 person, so I usually cook more and pack some for next day lunch.

• oh dear miss highheels,
    <br>
    <br>can I have some so that i can have it during lunch time? should I need to fill in the other form too? haha

• you got it wrong again.
    <br>
    <br>Typical, people will ask me where do i want to go for dining, becoz they are nice to me. Typically, my answer is, i am fine, and start asking everyone what kind of food they prefer, and any suggestions. so if someone comes up with a resturant, i always go with the flow, of course unless they argue about where to go.
    <br>
    <br>again, you got it worng. two ppl does not always imply me and my bf. most often it is me and one of my good fds, FYI, i have more that a dozen good fds.
    <br>
    <br>yes, my bf usually ask me what do i like to eat. my answer always, i don't know. then the Q will be, Asian or Western? and the rest, he picks and i go with his decision.

• that is why that movie is not interesting!
    <br>
    <br>and I am no demon or devil.
    <br>
    <br>I am an angel.

• oh...i love spare ribs in blackbean sauce too, hm....yummy.
    <br>
    <br>but i prefer oyster chicken wing or hot and spicy chicken wings.
    <br>
    <br>love aubergines and mince pork in hot spicy sauce as well.

• ar... indeed,you are a such nice girl. your bf is lucky ne.haha
    <br>
    <br>um.. then it is not quite often you have dinner with your bf. because he is busy?
    <br>
    <br>you know it is quite difficult to make a decision sometimes. for me, I may be like you holding my head.haha

• sakuragi,
    <br>not only to fill the form and also need to pass several tests...hehe

• so you cook often too angel dani?

• you know guys like challenge. so what kind of test are they? physical test? moral test?

• both physical and moral test plus nice looking appearance....is it challenging?

• no, i seldom cook. i rather be hungry than cooking when King Lazybone is in my blood that particular day.
    <br>
    <br>I can cook, i guess, all depends on my mood.
    <br>good mood, most likely good food
    <br>bad mood, always cook horrible food that even i myself cannot bear.
    <br>
    <br>But sometime, I would be in the supermarket, wondering around for an hour and eventually figure out that I CANNAOT COOK ANYTHING AT ALL, coz most often i cannot remember how to cook them........ahaha, i am helpless........

• dear miss highheels,
    <br>
    <br>as you said nice looking is a subjective issue, so it is really challenging.haha
    <br>
    <br>any detail,plx.

• so I have a conclusion that is the King Lazybone's memory is not that good so that it is easy for her to forget anything. I think it is better to have a company such her bf with her.haha

• mr. sakuragi,
    <br>let me give you some ideas....the applicant should not be bald, 地中海, 哨牙 or skinny.

• haha why did you come up with 哨牙? I don't know why I laugh when I saw it.haha
    <br>
    <br>then I am qualified.

• highheels replied @ 2008-06-22 10:56 pm
    <br>
    <br>mr. sakuragi,
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>that can only be considered as a man with decent looking, but not handsome.
    <br>
    <br>remind me of, most often, the guys that I think looking ugly, my others females fds often have an opposite opinion, that those are handsome guys. This often makes me wonder, do i have a weird standrad of beautiness?

• miss highheels,
    <br>
    <br>i think i pass your test without much difficulty at all as well. with extra bonus, you will like me more than you think. So.........can i have the lunch box too?

• oh can you give me an example which you think he is ugly while your friends don't agree? then you know whether your standard is weird or not