cannot sleep, i am 3 months pregnant..dont feel like want the baby...really headache..pls give some

• xxx, what i think u better go to see the doctor, u may hv 抑鬱. Some female will like you once got the BB, coz worry too much and think so grey, i suggest you to see see doctor, also, the other way is support by ur H. Once you pass this time. U will enjoy hv the BB. Also i'm sure u will ahppy when u feel it's heart bumping inside ur body.

• thanks scorpion

i think i will be happy if i live without a bb.i am a person who cannot have pressure..whenever i have pressure i will let it go..so i m so afraid if i have bb in future and when i cant handle the pressure..i will just leave the bb alone...i think i am crazy but if i force myself to do something..it is really a suffer for me

• ->why having bb is the best thing..that is for those who has no worries

no, pls dont see the world as in problematic, and dont get all these peer pressure.

you dont need to give the "best" to your kid, and there is no "best"

this "best" is only advertised by the enterpirse who try to rip off money.

why the hell one need to send a 6 months baby to drawing class, swimming class. only a $$ rip off.

a healthy grow up env is more than enough.

it is the best thing because u experience life, and that's what we are hear for.

• ch, scorpion

do u guys have kids?

• yes i do.

one of my friend moto is to give his kids siblings, but no other material things.

wonderful attitude

• i have no relatives here in hk..it is not easy for me to go thr all these without supports from parents and relatives...maybe i feel lonely

• xxx,

how old are you?

• sorry..should be xxx instead of ch

• 36 already..afriad to get a unhealthy bb also

• xxx,

u must be.

how long u hv been in HK?

how's your job, stable?

• 1 n half yr, job? not stable..i love freedom..so i dont have a stable job..but at least 8000 a month

• in that case,

1) would your bf marry u and live happily, or not so happily) ever after ... haha

2) consider to go back to your hometown to stay with your family and raise the kid that.

there's not necessary one has to stay in HK

• 36 la ... last chance to hv baby la

dont end up the ladies in sex and the city ... haha

• ch

will get married..i dont want to be alone and seperate with my bf if i go back to my hometown. he has his stable job here..i dont think i would want to be single mom

• then congraluations la.

i guess u r just pre-natal syndome.

no need to worry too much.

chill out, have some exericse, swim, hv a walk or something.

• xxx, no kids yet, but plan to hv after 2 yr

• actually i had made appointement with doctor when i was 6 weeks pregnant, i even went to shenzehn hospital for abortion.....but i walked away when they called my name...just too scary......

and now..i will have to make decision this week becoz the bb is getting bigger...not many doctors r willing to do in hk if i m more than 12 weeks.

• xxx,

be prepare to face the new stage of life.

suppor you !!

• xxx,

really think clearly before that ar.

• 3 months is already late ar, already a life......try to keep it la. You may regret it for your life if you don't keep it. Good luck to you!