Any nice girl in Beijing

• Hi ladies, I am from Hong Kong and now having business trip here. Want to have a nice lady to go out for dinner and drinks tonight. Wait for your reply. Thanks

I am 35, 174cm, 67kg, gentle and care, professional in career.

• What is your job?

• Hi VMe, I am Financial Controller of a listed company. Are you in Beijing now??

• VMe, you can add me to chat in MSN. [email protected]

• ron

sorry for this late message. was doing some work. I am a guy but just drop by to say Hello. I visit BJ often. There is a group that gets together quite often..mostly foreigners (Americans, Europeans, ABCs, Koreans etc). Those guys do get together quite often for clubbing on Fridays .. usually at Chauyang District where the clubbing scene is a lot better.

Maybe you can join them if you like these expats community. Many of the guys are bankers and the girls are quite attractive.

• Thanks VMe. seems good idea. how can contact them (if you can refer) or you know any specific nice girls. Cheer

• Let me send that guy your email and you can take it from there. I have only joined them once. Dude, I am sure you can attract the girls. I don't know them well since I only joined them once.

Have a good weekend. Take care.

• Thanks man. what's the name of this guy?? If you think it's fine, can let him know my china mobile number 13420198632. My name is Ronnie.

BTW, u got any pretty gals in last event with them.

Take care too

• Thanks man. what's the name of this guy?? If you think it's fine, can let him know my china mobile number 13420198632. My name is Ronnie.

BTW, u got any pretty gals in last event with them.

Take care too

• Ronnie

Sorry for the late reply. Have been busy with work.

The group is going to gatherat Suzie Wong tmr (Tuesday nite) for Latin Dance at Chaoyang Park. I did send the guy your contact details and he may write to you via your msn account.

I don know them well and can only do an email introduction. See if you get any reply from him. His name is Michael and is an ABC. There are a few pretty attractive girls the last time I joined them but I was not doing any fishing per se. The girls are mostly foreign grads and speak English very fluently. Frankly, I don't think those girls are out looking for quickie. In any case, good luck.