3p mfm

• Angela :
    <br>may i have your old undies for collection ???
    <br>msn or email me [email protected]

• angela
    <br>
    <br>would you consider to look for a new sp also?

<br>thanks. too bad you are only able to jerk yourself off at your screen...get a life.
    <br>
    <br>jj,
    <br>i got 2 sp's. enough.

• Angela :
    <br>may i have your old undies for collection ???
    <br>msn or email me [email protected]

• stupid angela, hope u get aids asap

• angela,
    <br>more details on the 3p plz...
    <br>
    <br>did you try again?

• Angela,
    <br>I am a man. I had similar experience before. I can say you will ADDICTED to it. I am sure you enjoyed multiple orgasms. Even you 3 were resting, your mind was still full of that scene. You will surprise that your P-ussy was that wet for such a long time, and it was not hurt thoughout the whole thing. You will surprise that these 2 men were such energetic. You will regret why you start this 3P that late.
    <br>While typing these words, my mind is flashing the old memories.
    <br>Congratulation! You are lucky, and your BF is lucky to have you. Enjoy!

• sam,
    <br>i am glad that u r back. too many crazy guys are here today :(

• bungry,
    <br>any exp to share? u like 3p too?

• sam,
    <br>yes, we did it all over the weekend...:p
    <br>
    <br>they really love it, i guess..

• angela, u means 3p with b/f and his fd?

• angela
    <br>
    <br>treat this as a game will be really fun
    <br>i had this kind of experience before
    <br>i think mmf really give me a surpise and exciting feeling, i am sure i try again if have any chances later in my life
    <br>

• angela
    <br>
    <br>treat this as a game will be really fun
    <br>i had this kind of experience before
    <br>i think mmf really give me a surpise and exciting feeling, i am sure i try again if have any chances later in my life
    <br>

• i am also crazy!!!
    <br>because i like 3p..haha
    <br>
    <br>was it good? you had fun?
    <br>details plz

• Angela, I had MMF in the past. She was my SP at that time. Another man was her Another SP. I did not know this man. We were not Fccking together but in relay form, like you did. At the beginning, we kissed her and patting her. I ML with her first while he kept kissing and pating her. She had her first orgasm in a few minutes time, and I kept puting in and out, and change some positions. Finally I shot, and he did not give her time to rest and started ml with her. I was sitting next to them and watching. My body was burning and my brother was all the way erected and stand by. She had another orgasm. After a few more minutes he shot. Then I ml with her, of course without giveing her time to rest. She was so wet and I was so hard. The second time was more crazy. The movement of me was stronger and faster while she was shaking. He was lying next to her and watching. He was grasping. Her orgasm came and came in a shorter interval. I shot again, and he took the place and ml with her. I was surprised that she were so wet and so energetic. She did not want to rest. She was enjoying every orgasm she had. My third time was slightly different. She was on top. Her movement was slower at the beginning, but suddenly turn fast. The reason was he was push and pull her waist behind her......Well, I turn her down and use missionery position. I shot the third time. He took over her and ml ......

• bungry,
    <br>thanks for the details.
    <br>
    <br>in fact i did it together with them. Only the 1st time was a relay mode as my bf watched.
    <br>
    <br>sam,
    <br>we tried all positions. his friend (the cute one) has all kind of crazy ideas. But they both listened to what i asked them to do...i even asked them to sxxk my toes at the same time...i felt like a queen in the weekend.

• Angela,
    <br>together mean mouth, P-ussy and A-nus, wither 2 of these 3 openings being Fcck at the same time. You sure? If not, then it is a relay.

• what crazy ideas?

• bungy
    <br>
    <br>hoestly this is what we want from mmf
    <br>to make sure the gal got all the excitment form being fcck by two guys
    <br>i prefer both parties need to enjoy the game of sex, forget the morals
    <br>and just keep exploring the advanture of 3p
    <br>
    <br>it really turn me on when seeing my SP being fccking by other guy
    <br>we have to learn the game and to serve our gal as queen
    <br>

• jack,
    <br>What you said is not wrong. Thinking if the girl was busy in giving BJ, she can't concentrate on her p-ussy; while if both P-ussy and A-nal together, she can't move as she like. Frankly speaking, after a few orgasms, her p-ussy will be a bit swollen. That's not a good idea to go a-nal.
    <br>Those fcck together only happens in Category 4 VCD.

• this is a good advise for me thanks
    <br>i will always discuss with her what we wanna to try before 3p
    <br>we are enjoying explore different kind of sex experience and we will stop any action once she not feeling well
    <br>
    <br>i know sometimes guys wanna to fulfill their fantasy of sex
    <br>but i will concern her feeling more than mine
    <br>i am fully understand what u mean

• As I said, you will addicted to it once you try it. It is no longer a fantasy.

• yes,i agree
    <br>
    <br>is really easy to addict to it
    <br>but honestly, is really hard to find a good partner
    <br>i mean guy, sometimes they just want to have sex but not enjoying the game

• I like to have sex with bf + sp who is strong muscular and show off to my bf...

• show off to your bf???

• Girls like muscular, sporty beachboy like man, rather than fatty man with a big belly.
    <br>cindy, it is not too difficult to find such SP. You have 3P in the past?

• My bf is gentle on sex not like those rude strong sporty muscular man's wild type. I cannot force my bf to change like this but from heart I want someone to show off with him. Yes I had tried 3p b4 but was a neighbourhood. Bungy are u strong man?

• cindy,
    <br>
    <br>Woo...yes i think 3p must play wild....my first one is wild aswell..
    <br>
    <br>

• Cindy, sorry to nake you disappointed. I am nearly 40, with a big belly. I had 3P, 2+2P before. Other players were all from she.com
    <br>i think you can talk to him, expressing your feeling and wishes. Or you can pick a Category 4 VCD, with some muscular man, and take the chance to give him some hints

• My ex-SP said older man is more skillful and more caring. Ha Ha. We keep contact but no more sex cos she has a stable BF now. Other players are her SP or net friend. I don't have their contacts.

• estateman,
    <br>any chance to have 3P again?

• 好平常者,成日都3p+4p+5p都係咁啦,識既唔識既都可以冇一定

• coco,
    <br>I agree. The key thing is the girls / women like it or not. Men are easy.

• coco,
    <br>
    <br>好平常者??? i never think i had 3P ga....always think but never think it will be real....i feel so nice with my two fds, really want to try one more times, but scare to ask them...hehe

• 我成日都玩3p有咩問題

• Estateman,
    <br>you were MFF, right?
    <br>So, next time, you should use "Mahjong" as the topic, chat with them and propose some new idea, like MMF, 4P...
    <br>As I said, you guy and gals will addicted to it.

• 我9p都玩過,唔通我有問題??

• coco,
    <br>
    <br>Maybe i never try before, so i feel good la....and never think my two fds that wild and horny...so feel so good..

• coco, did you read my posting above?
    <br>What is your experience? can you share with me a bit?

• bungy
    <br>冇嫁,係吧坐,靚女通常都有人會行埋黎,傾傾下咪

• Cocoleung
    <br>=.="

• coco,
    <br>You must be very pretty and charming.
    <br>You got any girl friends playing that with you? Or just one girl?

• 得一個

• coco, when will you go to pub again. May I join you?

• Cocoleung replied @ 2008-06-03 8:38 pm
    <br>
    <br>我9p都玩過,唔通我有問題??
    <br>
    <br>Really? are you serious?

• 講假做咩
    <br>

• mmmmmmmmf,mfm,mmmf,mmmmf,mmmmmf..............
    <br>咩都試過,

• coco, can I join next time?

• coco,
    <br>
    <br>Really??? i think it seems little bit bull shxt wor...

• estateman
    <br>信唔信由你,但係我真係試過,比人輪我大米又試過,咁點呀,隨便你信不信由你