how to pick up guys?

• she.com has many threads.
    <br>Why you are hanging around relationship ?Abviously,
    <br>You want to pick a gal for yourself .I know u will deny.
    <br>But man does what he preaches.
    <br>I think you have some lists on your mind NOW.
    <br>But fish people by and by till they are on your boat.
    <br>
    <br>Are you one of preists in HK?
    <br>Have you livedin HK before?
    <br>you seem know Hk people very well.

• or is there any other forum out there>

• Do You know GOOGLE?
    <br>Please don't ask more.

• Add me! MSN: [email protected]

• hey gwailouh
    <br>people ard here havent been nice to be except u
    <br>i wonder what's that all abt

• Mee,if you can take those suggestons then just do it.
    <br>You keep saying how you should do,or how ....
    <br>You don't do anything before your next question.
    <br>Gawailouh gave the good points.
    <br>So you have to do something now.
    <br>

• haha
    <br>i guess u r right
    <br>i am on my own, shd do smth now

• @wolfgirl
    <br>Actually, I'd rather post in an "Offtopic" area. But there's not one here. This is the closest to that. I posted some on Current events, but not that much since it's mostly about entertainment.

• So you are ,indeed,interested in relationship issue.Meh
    <br>Why cover the truth? you are like others here,looking for woman for dating ,meeting (first) to ensure the loniness won't belong to you in HK.You can pretend you are decent man.LIke some woman claimed here she doesn't like Fed .But who knows the real thought of her.because she stays here to play with everyone.to show she is the most popular one.
    <br>But act like she is a good girl.Not interested in sex,money.To be pretend she came here just for for fun with ppl.But it works .Man likes the affectation tone .
    <br>And you sound like a priest.I bet you "were".My ex was ,your tone was same as his.If you want to stay she.com.Don't cover your intention otherwise, you won't hang around she.com .Your topic are not off-topics.But I am curious how old you are.Gwailouh(s) in HK never hang around she.com.Why do they bother to come and join ?They are not shallow.They have more decent ideas about relatioship.She.com has many topics for looking sl and sp,few you think it is fun are messed up by some members who use it to say hello for each other talking about their personal daily boring moaning.All are boring chatting .they hijack the thread.so you think she.com is there.Bah,man ,admit youare here looking for woman like they do.Honest ,is my 2 cents.
    <br>

• So you are ,indeed,interested in relationship issue.Meh
    <br>Why cover the truth? you are like others here,looking for woman for dating ,meeting (first) to ensure the loniness won't belong to you in HK.You can pretend you are decent man.LIke some woman claimed here she doesn't like Fed .But who knows the real thought of her.because she stays here to play with everyone.to show she is the most popular one.
    <br>But act like she is a good girl.Not interested in sex,money.To be pretend she came here just for for fun with ppl.But it works .Man likes the affectation tone .
    <br>And you sound like a priest.I bet you "were".My ex was ,your tone was same as his.If you want to stay she.com.Don't cover your intention otherwise, you won't hang around she.com .Your topic are not off-topics.But I am curious how old you are.Gwailouh(s) in HK never hang around she.com.Why do they bother to come and join ?They are not shallow.They have more decent ideas about relatioship.She.com has many topics for looking sl and sp,few you think it is fun are messed up by some members who use it to say hello for each other talking about their personal daily boring moaning.All are boring chatting .they hijack the thread.so you think she.com is there.Bah,man ,admit youare here looking for woman like they do.Honest ,is my 2 cents.
    <br>

• Woman Wolf: I don't mean I completely agree with your points but I think you get the right point. HOwever, I am not sure if his (their) intention is that as you mentioned. Honestly I were living in the States and working with westerns for more than 20 years and I hate to see the reality that you just mentioned. Again....you have made the summary and conclusion.

• mee, you need to chat somebody up BEFORE you ask them for their phone number. That's usually the way to do it.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Ken Carson

• just curious, is Kendoll a gwailouh also?
    <br>

• @WomanWolf
    <br>Honestly, sounds like you've got a problem, not me. Inferiority complex or something?
    <br>
    <br>---->So you are ,indeed,interested in relationship issue. Why cover the truth?
    <br>
    <br>Sorry, "girl", but you need to learn to respond to what people actually write, not what you think. There's no point in discussing things with someone who's arguing what they think as if that's what someone said.
    <br>
    <br>You're also quite rude to come onto another person's thread and not contribute to their topic.
    <br>
    <br>---->you are like others here,looking for woman for dating
    <br>
    <br>You have no idea who I am or what I'm doing here other than what I have said. You sound just like another poster. So tell me, what have I done or said on she.com that would lead you or anyone else to believe I am not a decent person?
    <br>
    <br>---->You can pretend you are decent man.
    <br>I don't need to pretend. I am a decent person. I'm not perfect, but I'm not out to manipulate, harm, or take advantage. What's more, I'm not the sort of person who constantly needs attention on myself (though I do like it when someone tells me how clever I am). Instead, I'm quite happy to share my thoughts and advice with many people. People I have no expectation of anything further from.
    <br>
    <br>On the other hand, you should take a look at yourself. Just look at what you post. Are you spending most of your time attacking others or helping them? Do you get on threads to criticize or to be constructive?
    <br>
    <br>Is there a reason you are posting anonymously? Have something to hide?
    <br>
    <br>---->LIke some woman claimed here she doesn't like Fed.
    <br>
    <br>Let me guess. You refer to him as Boss, right? Now, which of us is the one with an ulterior motive?
    <br>
    <br>---->If you want to stay she.com.Don't cover your intention otherwise, you won't hang around she.com .
    <br>
    <br>If I want to stay on she.com I'll do whatever I want within the rules. In this case, I'll post friendly advice to someone who asked for it. And you can go hump Fed's leg. (Jellyfish!)
    <br>
    <br>---->Your topic are not off-topics.
    <br>I know. I was replying to the OP. You're the one off-topic.
    <br>
    <br>---->Gwailouh(s) in HK never hang around she.com.Why do they bother to come and join ?They are not shallow.
    <br>
    <br>You've got to be kidding. There are several 鬼佬 here. And there are many shallow foreigners in HK. And most of them don't get on she.com because they lack a basic understanding of Chinese language or culture, and can't be bothered to deal with people who don't think like they do.
    <br>
    <br>Sure, there are plenty of nice, open-minded people in HK, but talk about hasty generalizations!
    <br>
    <br>---->Bah,man ,admit youare here looking for woman like they do.Honest ,is my 2 cents.
    <br>
    <br>You can keep your small change. The problem is yourself.
    <br>
    <br>You're just a lackey to Federic and have a problem with the existence of any other guy here who isn't obviously an sl/sp seeker.
    <br>
    <br>Here's a dollar. Go buy yourself a clue.