PhD , articulate , sophisticated, well build and gorgeous man seeking relationships.

• lesson learned tonight. Never proclaim to be a celibate without acknowledging you are also in chasity. One without the other is like saying " I like nothing but a promiscuous life without stings attached"
    <br>
    <br>Candy - you are a smart cookie. Thats why Federic hired you.
    <br>
    <br>CS - I hope my last post answered your sharp jabbing question
    <br>
    <br>Long day tomorrow and I must go. Thanks for the Chat Ladies.
    <br>
    <br>Good Night

• Sweet dream doggy, don't forget your bones.

• Good Night. Sweet Bull.
    <br>

• <br>Candy add me for chat [email protected]

• I clicked on this, not because I am insterested per se.
    <br>But because the heading was so annoying that I was inclinded to abuse the poster.
    <br>Anyone much abused word her is "charming", who uses that term these days, it's sooooo inappropriate.

• honey bulldog, pls donate/help the victims in the earthquake. ^^

• your pick-up line badly needs the F7 function key well before anything else. 睇吓現X教育嘅範sir唔幫到你.

• Thought the thread will be quite interesting but hell, disappointed.
    <br>
    <br>However, I do wish Bulldog good luck in whatever you are searching / hunting.
    <br>
    <br>p.s. I like Bulldogs, they are cute.
    <br>
    <br>Ciao!

• mony,
    <br>
    <br>May be you should go to Japan with me instead if you want true excitment.

• I have a feeling that I know you Bulldog...tell me if I am correct

• This is so evident!!! Bulldog = barbiedoll, Candy = Naiyo

• Passer by
    <br>I am not les.

• mony is Parcranbary
    <br>
    <br>tim is Beagle
    <br>
    <br>passerby is Frederic
    <br>
    <br>everyone is just throwing one big party!
    <br>
    <br>Stupid!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• passerby2 = CheerfulSweetie
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• cheerfulSweetie is a man
    <br>babbyy is deetee
    <br>notapassby is Candy
    <br>I am a referee blowing the whistle

• WOW ! what a mess! what's going on ? LOL
    <br>
    <br>有冇攪錯, 咁都得呀?
    <br>我幾時變左個女仔嘅玩具膠公仔
    <br>畫虎畫皮難畫骨,知人口面不知心
    <br>
    <br>OK whatever turn you guys on. :)

• This is a blast and look at all these fallen victims of my Venus’ Flytrap. Just kidding! I am feeling kind of down after being slammed in the face at the board meeting today. I want to divert my attention for some fun stuff. Died tired but I can spare a few minutes tonight. Let me serve my guests.
    <br>
    <br>gentlement replied @ 2008-05-14 11:33 am
    <br>
    <br>Candy add me for chat [email protected]
    <br>___________
    <br>
    <br>Unbelievable what a male Homo sapiens would do to get cheap shot, even if needs to hitchhike in a female targeted thread. jk!
    <br>___________
    <br>
    <br>tim replied @ 2008-05-14 11:37 am
    <br>
    <br>I clicked on this, not because I am insterested per se.
    <br>But because the heading was so annoying that I was inclinded to abuse the poster.
    <br>Anyone much abused word her is "charming", who uses that term these days, it's sooooo inappropriate.
    <br>______________
    <br>
    <br>This means this thread is working as expected. Draws ladies in as well as pulling in men who hate boastful competitors.
    <br>You do have a point. I would try to substitute the word charming for alluring, appealing, bewitching, captivating, enchanting, mesmeric....
    <br>_______________
    <br>hb replied @ 2008-05-14 11:53 am
    <br>
    <br>honey bulldog, pls donate/help the victims in the earthquake. ^^
    <br>_______________
    <br>
    <br>Thank You for the kind reminder. I already have. :)
    <br>______________
    <br>love.2day replied @ 2008-05-14 12:00 pm
    <br>
    <br>your pick-up line badly needs the F7 function key well before anything else. 睇吓現X教育嘅範sir唔幫到你
    <br>_______________
    <br>
    <br>Appreciate for the advice. I will do that next time. "Don't kick the baby!"
    <br>______________
    <br>mony replied @ 2008-05-14 12:09 pm
    <br>
    <br>Thought the thread will be quite interesting but hell, disappointed.
    <br>
    <br>However, I do wish Bulldog good luck in whatever you are searching / hunting.
    <br>
    <br>p.s. I like Bulldogs, they are cute.
    <br>
    <br>Ciao!
    <br>_______________
    <br>
    <br>Sorry that I have given you false hope. Sometimes things are too good to be true and discernments are well advised. That is the whole purpose of this thread - an awaken call to those that have drawn toward those flimsy pick up lines that are full of fallacious self promotion. To be frank, it is fun to make fun of them (only in here).
    <br>
    <br>I am sure you are just in for the joy and you are so nice and considerate. My best of luck to you too in your journey ahead
    <br>_____________________
    <br>
    <br>babbby replied @ 2008-05-14 12:13 pm
    <br>
    <br>I have a feeling that I know you Bulldog...tell me if I am correct
    <br>_____________________
    <br>
    <br>Maybe you were that young kid I met at the business lounge in Kennedy airport ? You were the one who gave me this she.com site. A handsome Asian New Yorker that wants to become the CEO of an IT firm that one day would blast face book out of the face of this earth. Very ambitious.
    <br>

• wow..so funny and interesting thread
    <br>
    <br>hi bulldog~ nice to meet you there :)

• Hello Sweetie. Just a warning. I am not any of the descriptions or anything close to those wordings in this thread I have created.
    <br>______________
    <br>
    <br>Inspired by CS, Candy and Parcranbary. Here is my contribution.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>有關四川地震救災籌款的資料
    <br>各位熱心人仕如欲捐款, 請到各慈善團體的網頁查詢有關銀行戶口的資料.
    <br>
    <br>(1) 救世軍四川大地震救災行動
    <br>http://www.salvation.org.hk/chq/crd/Press/2008/20080513_chi.html
    <br>查詢電話: (852) 2783-2333 。
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>(2) 香港世界宣明會
    <br>http://www.worldvision.org.hk/appeal/Sichuan/emer_frame.html
    <br>查詢電話: 2394 2394
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>(3) 香港紅十字會
    <br>http://www.redcross.org.hk/home. ... Mid=108&popup=0
    <br>查詢電話: 2802-0021
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>(4) 東華三院
    <br>http://www.tungwah.org.hk/?struc ... 159&language=CH
    <br>查詢電話: 1878 333
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>(5) 聯合國兒童基金會 香港委員會
    <br>http://www.unicef.org.hk/docs/new/c/list_detail.php?id=234
    <br>查詢電話: 2833 6139
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>(6) 樂施會
    <br>http://www.oxfam.org.hk/public/c ... p;revision_id=76201
    <br>
    <br>THIS IS PUBLIC RELATION! it makes me look good.

• smart ass bulldog got me scam. I knew this would be too good to be true. 24$x!5@1!!

• Another one bites the dust.
    <br>
    <br>Catwoman may I offer you a direct link to someone that may be of your service.
    <br>
    <br>http://community.she.com/messageboard/relationship/?
    <br>
    <br>action=view.topic&id=1974042&ref=msg.cat.l
    <br>
    <br>(MBA seeking wife ?)
    <br>
    <br>The host is named beagle. CS has put her trust into him and I trust her taste. I visited his thread and seems like he is a very competent fellow. Good luck!
    <br>
    <br>If you changed your mind and wants to fool around with a clown instead I am here. barf barf

• seems like a mess here.
    <br>
    <br>

• that's what happens with having too much vodka, A brandy snifter B & B ,Martini, Brass Monkey ,Margarita and a few drops of date rape pills into those drinks and voila! you have all the casts in a all new episode of 'sex and the city'- the movie.
    <br>
    <br>yarn
    <br>
    <br>

• hows the dissertation going??

• emphatically amazing! 372 hits within 24 hours.

• nice keep it up

• hi bulldog
    <br>
    <br>喺你張性感相背後, 你看來有D智慧同有趣

• joe
    <br>
    <br>you caught me during my lunch break. It must be fate. Not a very good pick up line ?
    <br>
    <br>當心! 在判斷一個人之前要認識他更多。用心去感覺而�p是用眼晴去看. 提高警惕
    <br>
    <br>thanks anyway.
    <br>
    <br>just a thought - I feel so bad when people enter here and being so nice but they should be kicking my ass for pulling such a prank.
    <br>now everyone is making me feel gulity.

• you are so man! You draw me in here and u must take care of me.
    <br>but not at work how about tonight ? let us chat more.
    <br>
    <br>I like to make a man feel guilty because he would do anything for me.

• knock knock. Anyone home? I told u I would be back tonight and where is my mr.right ?

• doggy come out for late supper. taking the bones out

• Why is this thread still up and running? I'm done with this experiment.
    <br>
    <br>JuicyB - hey I don't do pole dance for anyone or anything. No femine nor humans but stricly canine and I am not gay. So a bitch would do. They don't call me bulldog for nothing. :)
    <br>
    <br>Candy - where is my chow ?! and after my munch I would like to take a stroll in the park where I could piss at some fire hydrants or parking meters. Don't forget to bring some newspaper and a bottle of water.

• Honey Bull:
    <br>So many supporters of you keeping your thread in HOV lane. You are so mysterious. Your declaration of celibate and chastity makes girls more of you. Nothing wins more for a girl if she is able to change a man inside out.
    <br>
    <br>You are fishing the girls appetite like the mouse and cheese.
    <br>

• doggy
    <br>I am more than happy to take care of your belly, but for the back side....no no no I never enjoyed to carry newpaper out.
    <br>
    <br>halo CS.

• CS -採陽補陰 ?我唔會中計陰 hehe
    <br>
    <br>Well never knew this plot would have another subplot. If things get too intense I would bail. I'm claustrophobic.

• candy - suit yourself. Just teach me how to use a toilet. But bulldogs are not suppose to be smart. Unlike poodle! next in line is the border collie and the German shepherd.

• Bull:
    <br>Am I glad you are also a fan of Nayio's thread!
    <br>採陽補陰 is Barbie's special task. If Barbie seduces you, I wonder if you can withstand her? She is a hot babe!!!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• CS
    <br>
    <br>You got to kidding me ! That's why I never judge the book by its cover and tell me about it. Barbiedoll I want to meet but first I would like to pay visit to nayio. I think she came back??
    <br>
    <br>No one can seduce me. I have total control of all my senses.

• "No one can seduce me" said by doggy
    <br>
    <br>No wonder I don't feel like to keep you for life. hehe

• Candy - that's right therefore I am a stray dog, a wild stallion by instinct. No one can domesticate me so I am unique.
    <br>
    <br>whispering in another word, I am playing hard to get.........
    <br>
    <br>And CS here is seeing great results. She is a real city slicker

• Bull: If you become more active at she.com, you will be crown "The Most Enticing" because a guy possess so many good quality is declared practice of celibate and chastity, the devotion is just extraordinary. Of course, I should respect your belief... but tell you a secret... it is such a seduction. hahaha
    <br>
    <br>On the other hand, garlic breath Federic admits his love of sex and power makes him a human.

• doggy
    <br>I love puppies tho, keeping a celibate and chastity dog, would not get me anything.
    <br>
    <br>CS
    <br>garlic breath Federic?? How do you know my boss is smelly?

• CS
    <br>
    <br>What have I said that makes you think I possess good quality? Confused but very intriqued. Am I that transparent ? Honestly if there is a forum here for friendships I would be heading there because most girls think everyone has a motive being in here.
    <br>
    <br>I hear comments from ladies guessing what my quest for or search for in here and I just do not know how to respond.
    <br>
    <br>Federic, errrrrrr. no comments. He has his ways of coping with reality.

• Candy replied @ 2008-05-16 12:00 am
    <br>
    <br>doggy
    <br>I love puppies tho, keeping a celibate and chastity dog, would not get me anything.
    <br>___________
    <br>
    <br>Believe me having a dog castrated would make him live longer. But this rule doesn't apply to me.
    <br>

• Candy:
    <br>You know better that Federic is infamous at she.com. Who doesn't know about him?
    <br>
    <br>(shhhh, is Federic super ugly? He said more than few times that he needed plastic surgery to make him "super handsome". What it means is that he is subconsciously aware of his shortcoming, which is his looks. Is he rich as he said, but ugly like...?)
    <br>
    <br>

• doggy
    <br>"having a dog castrated would make him live longer" well, maybe, but I have said that I love puppies, who want a 100 years old castrated dog, but with no puppies, not me.
    <br>
    <br>CS
    <br>Because my boss is supersupersuper handsome, if a girl only want a super handsome guy, of coz he got to go for a plastic surgrey to make him look only "super handsome man". ;)

• LOL. LMAO! I heard about those whinings too from the CEO. I think I read about his confession in Snoopy's thread about wanting to go to Korea for a plastic fantastic.
    <br>
    <br>You must give this person credit for his honesty. But I think nature is fair and you can't have everything right.
    <br>
    <br>I wonder if he plays that part in snowhite where the witch keeps nagging the mirror if he she's the prettiest of all, in his bathroom suite.

• Bulldog: Didn't you just call me city slicker? I have no idea what makes you think that. If you are right, then I must know how to eye an eligible bachelor. That's why I am an active participant at Beagle's
    <br>
    <br>But Beagle didn't seem show interest in me and we become strictly pal. Now I am turning to you. (woman wolf)
    <br>
    <br>

• 落閘放狗..in any given case which means it's time to see blood shed.
    <br>but in this case, the dog would be jumping out the window squeeking like a mouse - applying me in this case. HAHA

• Woman wolf has to go back to work... Bulldog, you will be mine.... eventually!!!!