Hong Kong girls are so beautiful. How can I catch one when I dont speak Cantonese?

• What about you CS?

• any plans tonight sam

• zero, zip, nothing, Schiz.

Perhaps try and finish the latest book im reading "six sigma".. oh it's soo exciting. Really, it is....

How about you?

You look like you need to shave that beard. Im sure it doesnt fly well with the ladies.

• Barbie:

Mind to take Sam along tonight? X 2 take him out barrrr ^0^V

Or tell him where this church is?

• how long hv u been in hk sam???

my beard^^V they look nice on me XXXXD by the way i don't hv time for ladies yet >.<"" tooo busy working~~~~~~

• ha!

In my dreams Schitz.

Barbie a man killer, with those looks, quick wit and intelligence.

CS, you're in the same boat as Barbie!

• From Aussie... nice.

I am in the States. Lived here here since pre-teen. I make business trip to HK and China once or twice a year. Although my immediate family are all in the states, but my grandparents still live there so I will go to HK regardless of business. As the matter of fact, I just returned from HK last week.

Hope you really consider take Barbie and my suggestion to meet new friends. Otherwise, I am sure your friend base will grow as people get to know you more. It took me a long time to make some friends when I first came to America. I was very shy and secluded myself with the people around me.

Another suggestion, try to post your mug-shot in your thread. You may attract a lot of posters by standing out among all black-hair clan.

• Senior Schiz:

I love your mug-shot! Girls love to kiss your bald head for good luck?

Do you wash off any lipstick stain?

• CheerfulSweetie replied @ 2008-03-30 4:30 pm

Senior Schiz:

I love your mug-shot! Girls love to kiss your bald head for good luck?

Do you wash off any lipstick stain?

blahahahahaha should i consider skin head again

• Sam.in.hongkong replied @ 2008-03-30 4:26 pm

ha!

In my dreams Schitz.

Barbie a man killer, with those looks, quick wit and intelligence.

hehe barrr is very nice to ppl.... im sure she'll treat u good XXXXXD

• hi~

• Barbie is definitely a man killer. She is known as Man-Killer of She.com. Every man and she-male just drool over her. Including the ever-so-Senior-Schiz!!!!

Girls should be jealous of a fame stealer??? But after knowing her, she is quite genuine and not trying to steal any limelight out of people. It is just her nature to shine.

So, as a same species, instead of jealous of her, I am very glad to get to know her in She and became friends. Hopefully one day, we get to meet up and hope she is as real as perceived.

There are other people I have encountered in She that hope to meet in real world. So it is not a bad place to meet people at all.

But as of date(2 months in She), I haven't met anyone in real life. But coming in the post occupy my time; and who knows, if i am in HK, I would have meet many of my "friends" already.

• CS which part in states ??

• I am in Dallas, Texas.

• don't worry, girl in hong kong enjoy to be play with western, are you?

• hey Sam welcome to she

as Barb mention goin to church is the way to get into the society

i got one whcih is a mix of all race n talks with english that right in Tsim Sha Tsui, wana try? right in Nathan road next to Miramar shopping centre

not pushing but indeed a quick way to get known of hk

• With all due respect, sam, your English sxxks for an anglo-saxxon.

• May I know how old are you and how tall are you?