Seeking Grade A bf

• Hi Diana,
    <br>
    <br>Too bad, couldn't get your reply :(
    <br>
    <br>Anyway, I gotta go out for awhile.... need to check out sth....
    <br>
    <br>Hope it is not the end of our conversation, as it is always not easy to find the one with similar interest and background...
    <br>
    <br>Alrite, hope to chat with you again.... and hope you would consider to add my msn since I'm not in hk rite now, I'm on vacation now in europe.
    <br>
    <br>my msn is [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>ciao! nice day!

• 想問1下,點先叫grade a?

• Watching TV? Those programs on TVB Pearl? Will u watch Desperate Housewives now?
    <br>
    <br>My next destination? no plan yet but i would like to go somewhere next month.
    <br>I don't mind joining tours if the itinerary is good but i seldom join tours in recent years. I usually book the flight tickets and hotel rooms only. I used to go with my gfs before but i am single now, still wondering whom i should go with next time, haha

• PrettyDiana:
    <br>Would you consider someone who is around the same height or maybe 1-2 cm shorter than you? given that he is quite decent in all other aspects?

• Hello Diana: I can proudly say i am more than you are asking for. here is my contact. Msn: [email protected] Looking forward to see your message. Good night

• A型血算唔算呀@_@

• prettydiana,
    <br>
    <br> I believe I have ok appearance but very aggressive in my life. Graduated in US and wokring in I-bank. Working hard for life and looking for some intelligent girls to go out. If not mind , can give me a try ........
    <br>[email protected]

• may be i can try, i am 26 yrs old, work in school,

• If physical appearance doesn't take place in ur selection of criterias, then why use your own stats as a bait to lure those who think they are grade A? where infact they're merely interested in your physical appearance... just my 2 cents
    <br>

• PrettyDiana:
    <br>Would you consider someone who is around the same height or maybe 1-2 cm shorter than you? given that he is quite decent in all other aspects?
    <br>____
    <br>Hi Decent
    <br>
    <br>sorry to be honest, a guy need not too tall but have to taller than me.

• Hi coke zero,
    <br>
    <br>I am not on TVB pearl, as I need mardarin for my job, thus, I watch a TV series from "On fai" channel, borrow from colleagues.
    <br>
    <br>I seldom join tour too... seems that u lead a happy life. Would go to take a shower soon, and too bad have to sleep earlier tonight as tomorrow have important meeting....
    <br>
    <br>Hope to drop u a line before going to bed
    <br>CU
    <br>:)

• NukeBoy replied @ 2008-03-27 10:51 pm
    <br>
    <br>Hello Diana: I can proudly say i am more than you are asking for. here is my contact. Msn: [email protected] Looking forward to see your message. Good night
    <br>
    <br>-----------
    <br>Hi Nukeboy
    <br>
    <br>U named sound exciting, sound like nude, haha
    <br>
    <br>Please tell me more about yourself...
    <br>
    <br>Chat later
    <br>Diana

• eeteed replied @ 2008-03-27 11:12 pm
    <br>
    <br>If physical appearance doesn't take place in ur selection of criterias, then why use your own stats as a bait to lure those who think they are grade A? where infact they're merely interested in your physical appearance... just my 2 cents
    <br>
    <br>----
    <br>Hi Eeteed
    <br>
    <br>The grading crteria in man and woman are never the same.
    <br>If I am a man, I think I will go for a pretty, good figure, nice girl
    <br>And for woman, I think handsome guy... is useless. I treasure intelligent and minded set more
    <br>
    <br>It is never fair, I know, and live with it
    <br>
    <br>U like pretty nice girl or not pretty nice girl...
    <br>
    <br>that is the world we are living
    <br>
    <br>From
    <br>Diana

• 好悶的人 replied @ 2008-03-27 11:01 pm
    <br>
    <br>prettydiana,
    <br>
    <br>I believe I have ok appearance but very aggressive in my life. Graduated in US and wokring in I-bank. Working hard for life and looking for some intelligent girls to go out. If not mind , can give me a try ........
    <br>
    <br>Hi "好悶的人
    <br>
    <br>Youro name sound very boring
    <br>How boring are u ?
    <br>What do u do in your spare time.../
    <br>i-bank is a neat job, tell me more about your job.
    <br>
    <br>Almost good night and rush to shower now.
    <br>Fr
    <br>Diana

• diana
    <br>It is norm that majority of men desire pretty girls along with other physical stats. Although, one would be more desirable if they can have both physical,mental and intelligence ... since you satisfy both criterias, thus making you a grade A woman?
    <br>
    <br>I must admit you are generous in your selection requirement, and i agree with you, life is never fair :)

• yes, u are rite, i am always enjoying my life.
    <br>Nice to meet u here tonite, enjoy your shower and hope u have some good sleep so that u have enough energy for the meeting tomorrow.
    <br>I don't go to she.com frequently, but i will try to check the progress of your thread when i have time.
    <br>You can leave me message here or u can send me email or even add me in msn if u wanna know more about me
    <br>Sweet dreams, Diana
    <br>and Have a Happy Friday tomorrow :)

• he he i dont know wht is grade A mean,
    <br>anyway i m finding my prefect match too
    <br>also i wanna get to know more fds
    <br>I am 27/M, ^^,,,
    <br>if possible, pls add me in [email protected]

• Hi Coke Zero,
    <br>
    <br>Passed by my laptop, and glad to see u around
    <br>
    <br>Yes , finished shower, and doing a mask now.
    <br>So, woman can never really sleep early.
    <br>
    <br>Tell me something about your job.
    <br>I do marketing, shampoo and skin care.
    <br>Always have to fly.
    <br>
    <br>U?
    <br>
    <br>Glad knowing u too... many ppl around sound so sad when single, glad to know there is at least one that are optimistic with it.
    <br>
    <br>Chat soon!
    <br>Diana

• hi prettydiana,
    <br>
    <br>interesting thread. add my msn: [email protected] and maybe we can chat :)
    <br>
    <br>cheers.

• eeteed replied @ 2008-03-27 11:31 pm
    <br>
    <br>diana
    <br>It is norm that majority of men desire pretty girls along with other physical stats. Although, one would be more desirable if they can have both physical,mental and intelligence ... since you satisfy both criterias, thus making you a grade A woman?
    <br>
    <br>I must admit you are generous in your selection requirement, and i agree with you, life is never fair :)
    <br>
    <br>-----
    <br>Hi Eeteed,
    <br>
    <br>Though u may be just a passer-by to comment on the issue, but nice to know u have a good analytic mind. In HK, it is rare. HK man reads Next magazine too much and follows the words inside.
    <br>I guess u are a successful man & mature guy.. should have a stable gf / wife? Right.
    <br>
    <br>Anways, nice talking to you and drop me a line when have time (while searching for Grade A Mr. Right, and also search for good fd)... I have double happiness...
    <br>
    <br>From,
    <br>Diana

• honkie replied @ 2008-03-27 11:59 pm
    <br>
    <br>hi prettydiana,
    <br>
    <br>interesting thread. add my msn: [email protected] and maybe we can chat :)
    <br>
    <br>cheers.
    <br>----
    <br>Thanks Honkie,
    <br>
    <br>Please tell me more about u..
    <br>Your hobbies, your dream in life, your job...
    <br>anything
    <br>
    <br>Awaiting
    <br>Diana

• whenworking replied @ 2008-03-27 11:51 pm
    <br>
    <br>he he i dont know wht is grade A mean,
    <br>anyway i m finding my prefect match too
    <br>also i wanna get to know more fds
    <br>I am 27/M, ^^,,,
    <br>if possible, pls add me in [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>----
    <br>Hi Workingman
    <br>Tell me more about yourself, please please
    <br>
    <br>Diana

• hi prettydiana,
    <br>
    <br>i have a good job, work hard, take care of myself and like to have fun... would say more but not all that keen on posting stuff here.
    <br>
    <br>add me if you're interested and we can chat more :)
    <br>
    <br>-honkie
    <br>
    <br>

• Hi, Diana, I am sure that I am a A grade man, but I wanna to be a A+++ Bf..
    <br>you can tell me how can I?

• oh, i m 27 la,, u can call me as it person? but i m not
    <br>single also living alone,, is that enough?
    <br>becoz not sure wht u wanna know ^^

• 誘心人 replied @ 2008-03-27 9:31 pm
    <br>
    <br>abt myself? err...
    <br>
    <br>if you are not really interested in my appearance, i think i better save the lines for telling you my personalities or interest:
    <br>
    <br>I like travelling, relaxing, drinking, driving, gathering with buddies, tasting different good food, shopping for nice things, sleeping, kissing.... haha....etc.
    <br>
    <br>I dislike too hot & too cold places, crowded and too noisy places(except pub), time consuming work (coz I need to balance my life)...
    <br>
    <br>what else you would like to know?
    <br>
    <br>---
    <br>Hi誘心人 ,
    <br>
    <br>thanks for reply.
    <br>So, u love drinking? Where do u usually go?
    <br>Tell me one thing u brought that catches a woman heart your latest time.
    <br>
    <br>To be fair, I share with u too.
    <br>I similar drink, as, I get drunk easily and dont want anyone to drive me home, so, I drive myself home. THe coolest place I been to drink is Peking Road No.1, top floor (cant recall its name), but the view is very nice
    <br>
    <br>The last thing that I recieve catches my heart is the roses from my ex, it is so big and fresh, colour in very red. Still in my mind...
    <br>
    <br>Drop me a line when u hv time
    <br>Diana

• Yes, u know me well even we just met here tonite. I may be sad if i will be sinlge for the rest of my life but i don't feel bad for being single at present. I had some sweet memories with my ex-gfs, they are all nice gals but for some reasons, we cannot be the Mr./Ms.Right of each other. As u always say, it's LIFE. Glad that we are still fds after break-up. I learn how to be a better bf after each relationship, which is a blessing for my future Ms.Right, haha.
    <br>
    <br>Concerning my job, i don't want to talk in details here. I can only tell i earn my living in the investment field, and u know in HK, it is just a game of numbers. I enjoy my work because of the short working hours but it gives me enough return to support my life. I don't feel any pressure as some of my colleagues do. Work is just part of my daily schedule and i think it shouldn't affect the other parts of my life.
    <br>I can tell u more about my work in private if u are interested but i am afraid it is not appropriate to talk in depth here. I think u can understand.

• tommee replied @ 2008-03-27 9:44 pm
    <br>
    <br>I think most of the man will think themselve is Grade A.
    <br>
    <br>---
    <br>Hi tomme
    <br>
    <br>As many HK girl think they are pretty and good figure, same same
    <br>They live in their world to make one happy, no harm.
    <br>I know what i want is more important.
    <br>
    <br>Fr
    <br>Diana

• Something to add, i always believe that "TIMING" is important in a relationship. If i meet a gal at different times, the result may be very different too. Therefore, i take it very easy now, i don't mean that i won't be serious in a relationship. I will treat my gal very well if i think she's my angel. But i also understand that if u hold it too tightly, u can't hold it at last. On the contrary, give some space for each other, the relationship can last longer. Communication, trust, being considerate, and of course, love, are the most important......

• hello..

• Hi Diana, sound like you are so popular. I am new here.
    <br>
    <br>I wanna have a nice GF, I am picky. i dont have many expeerience with girl, so I am not sure if i am a A grade BF,
    <br>
    <br>but i am sure that i am A grade Man. I am 5'10, 75 KG, well educated, talktive and nice.
    <br>
    <br>If you wanna know more about me, just let me know.
    <br>
    <br>

• KenMacau replied @ 2008-03-27 9:28 pm
    <br>
    <br>hi Diana this is kenneth
    <br>Well, let me introduce myself,
    <br>I m 35, 180cm tall, surveyor
    <br>Mind to chat with me over msn?
    <br>my msn is [email protected].
    <br>thanks
    <br>---------------
    <br>
    <br>Hi Kenneth
    <br>
    <br>So, u are macau friend? Sorry to be rude but when I met Macau ppl it is the first thing in m mind, hehe. Can u tell me how u spend your weekend (in Macau or HK)? and more about your job?
    <br>
    <br>Good night
    <br>Diana

• Diana, Not interested in me?

• zero_coke_zero replied @ 2008-03-28 12:23 am
    <br>
    <br>Something to add, i always believe that "TIMING" is important in a relationship. If i meet a gal at different times, the result may be very different too. Therefore, i take it very easy now, i don't mean that i won't be serious in a relationship. I will treat my gal very well if i think she's my angel. But i also understand that if u hold it too tightly, u can't hold it at last. On the contrary, give some space for each other, the relationship can last longer. Communication, trust, being considerate, and of course, love, are the most important......
    <br>
    <br>----
    <br>HI CokeZero
    <br>
    <br>I was planning to go to wash off my mask but see your message and drop u a line
    <br>
    <br>Man and woman are complicated. I totally argee with what u said. My experience with man is... firstly, have to find someone I admire (so called Grade A in here), secondly, he has to be sincere (that is harder that finding a Grade A man), thirdly, he has to be not selfish (this part, all people think they are not selfish, but, in fact, we are all selfish, depends to what extend..)
    <br>
    <br>Timing is important. Except for the timing most ppl refer, small timing problem like when one time a woman needs a hug and the man may be too busy to give a woman a hug...sigh...
    <br>
    <br>Maybe it is late at night and I am tired, better have a sweet dream to think of something positive
    <br>
    <br>Tmr, Sun also rise (btw, u saw that movie, it is awful.. haha)
    <br>
    <br>Fr
    <br>Diana
    <br>
    <br>P.S. I understand u cant chat so much about your job here, I will try to email/msn to the Grade A guys here... there is at least 3 down the list... thanks all too. Some of very good personality though may not be the Grade A in my mind... hope all had a good time here. Night!
    <br>
    <br>

• Nite Nite, sweet dreams, Diana

• Diana, good luck ~ and pls let us know if you can really find a grade A boy friend here.

• Hi guys,
    <br>
    <br>I would try to use msn to communication with u.
    <br>
    <br>Awaiting for request.
    <br>
    <br>Chat soon!
    <br>Diana

• Hi Diana, this is my msn: [email protected]
    <br>Hope can see u online soon.
    <br>
    <br>

• Hi誘心人 ,
    <br>
    <br>thanks for reply.
    <br>So, u love drinking? Where do u usually go?
    <br>Tell me one thing u brought that catches a woman heart your latest time.
    <br>
    <br>To be fair, I share with u too.
    <br>I similar drink, as, I get drunk easily and dont want anyone to drive me home, so, I drive myself home. THe coolest place I been to drink is Peking Road No.1, top floor (cant recall its name), but the view is very nice
    <br>
    <br>The last thing that I recieve catches my heart is the roses from my ex, it is so big and fresh, colour in very red. Still in my mind...
    <br>
    <br>Drop me a line when u hv time
    <br>Diana
    <br>
    <br>Hi Diana,
    <br>
    <br>Glad to receive your reply finally.
    <br>
    <br>The place i usually go to drink..... lkf,tst knutsford, and sheraton. The place you mentioned is aqua, right? yes, they got a very nice scene too.
    <br>
    <br>The way I catch a woman's heart? err... there are many ways but hard to name... it all depends on how's the mood of that gal at that time. Sometimes it doesn't need to be very special indeed, if it fit the crack of her heart at that time, then it works! Personally, I think if you are willing to do something that u usually not to do, then she will appreciate alot to your act since you treat her as an exceptional one. I think everybody would like to be treated unequal, coz we prefer to have special position in ppls' hearts, rite? Just like I prefer you reply me only, not to everyone.... haha

• I m smart good looking,and sexy
    <br>very man, well-educated,gentle and sweet.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>I love small woman with smart and sexy mind.
    <br>msn:
    <br>[email protected]

• Hi

• Hi Diana,
    <br>
    <br> 1st of all, thus you all conversation are so interesting, especial your feedbacks, seems you have plently of confidence, haha, also, the others brothers's are so funny too.
    <br>Have you ever visit Spain before?? Are you really like Antonio Gaudi's stuff ??
    <br>You know, when I was a design student, my art history teacher show us so many architectures in the world, Gaudi's stuff are really a masterpiece and arts-piece. It make me want to visit to Spain in this life, but.........still havn't got enough money.....hohoho....
    <br>The next country is Japan, in fact, I am a hard core fans of Japanese Rock Band, like X-Japan, Luna Sea. So, I really want to go to Tokyo Dome, to see their concert...... but.....I missed the chance again.
    <br>Anyway, nice to meet you.
    <br>But, I am sorry to be direct.
    <br>Hope you don't mind.
    <br>Do you know, what is this place ??
    <br>Do you still believe there has some guys here??
    <br>Girl, please think about it.
    <br>
    <br>Cheers.
    <br>

• too bad.. i have more than one woman.., i assume all man would love to date u from your basic intro..

• PrettyDiana replied @ 2008-03-28 12:01 am
    <br>
    <br>Hi Eeteed,
    <br>
    <br>Though u may be just a passer-by to comment on the issue, but nice to know u have a good analytic mind. In HK, it is rare. HK man reads Next magazine too much and follows the words inside.
    <br>I guess u are a successful man & mature guy.. should have a stable gf / wife? Right.
    <br>
    <br>Anways, nice talking to you and drop me a line when have time (while searching for Grade A Mr. Right, and also search for good fd)... I have double happiness...
    <br>_____________________________________________________
    <br>Diana
    <br>Thank you for your compliments, i am flattered. Unfortunately, i am not as good as you have described above, despite the fact that i am only putting down my 2cents worth upon your Grade A topic.
    <br>
    <br>I must admit you're a smart woman, you've guessed some correct answers about me by reading just a few lines of my 2cents worth. claps I love having conversation with smart ladies. I am sure you'll be a nice friend to have.
    <br>
    <br>Bonus answer about myself, not attached not searching, but friendship are always welcome :)
    <br>
    <br>cheers

• HIGH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Diana,
    <br>
    <br>I am not sure I am Grade A or not. I always said Grade A is not classify by myself. It must classify by my friends. You can feel free to chat with me through my MSN account ([email protected])
    <br>

• Hi Diana,
    <br>
    <br>I am man / 29 / single
    <br>175 cm / 150 lbs
    <br>studying master in HKBU now
    <br>
    <br>I am also looing for a stable / long term gf ...
    <br>
    <br>can we have a chat ??
    <br>
    <br>my msn : [email protected]

• pretty diana:
    <br>
    <br>i am 26 year old, 169cm tall, smart & polite, have good appearance boy, high analytic skill, good education. my msn have photo & web cam. if u have interest for chating with me, pls add my msn as soon as possible. i hope that i will be your grade A bf^^
    <br>
    <br>msn: [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• hi guys,
    <br>
    <br>just back from a boring long movie, Charles Wilson's war. When the actor said "I love America", i really want to vomit. Plus, I dont think US is nice guy in international affairs, they just want oil from others. Julie Roberts looks so old.... so, I guess I need sometimes to clear up the boring movie in my mind before I go to sleep tonight.
    <br>
    <br>Diana
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• 誘心人
    <br>Hi Diana,
    <br>
    <br>Glad to receive your reply finally.
    <br>
    <br>The place i usually go to drink..... lkf,tst knutsford, and sheraton. The place you mentioned is aqua, right? yes, they got a very nice scene too.
    <br>
    <br>The way I catch a woman's heart? err... there are many ways but hard to name... it all depends on how's the mood of that gal at that time. Sometimes it doesn't need to be very special indeed, if it fit the crack of her heart at that time, then it works! Personally, I think if you are willing to do something that u usually not to do, then she will appreciate alot to your act since you treat her as an exceptional one. I think everybody would like to be treated unequal, coz we prefer to have special position in ppls' hearts, rite? Just like I prefer you reply me only, not to everyone.... haha
    <br>
    <br>----
    <br>Hi 誘心人,
    <br>
    <br>From the note u said, I guess u are someone that knows woman's heart. Yes, right, sometimes, need not to do something very specific to capture one's heart, provided that if 2 people love one another already. But to love someone, it hard at the first place.
    <br>
    <br>How many woman in your life had u really love?
    <br>
    <br>Diana
    <br>P.S. Yes, the place is Aqua. U are smart!