Female SL Needed - Looking for a long term affectionate relationship

• hi daisy, which means you are seeking one of your own?

• daisy my dear
    <br>Nice 2 meet U
    <br>There's a hidden negative effect that most ladies/gentlemen want 2 change their lover (partner whatever U named it) living style in order to suit them. In order to have that feeling of control. That's 100% wrong whenever it concerns with relationship (whichever U named it sex/marriage/etc).
    <br>~
    <br>The most important issue was that. Pls know & learn HOW 2 ""respect"" others if you really have FEEL to them.
    <br>♥ All of the best to all of you my dear
    <br>♥ Pls open yr heart & never never try to change someone to suit yr requirement/ dream :)

• 魔仔
    <br>i know and i saw many of them are like that, and even i am a female, sometimes i will ask my females friends to let go and dont try to be a control freak.
    <br>
    <br>bac
    <br>sort of but not actively

• very true 魔仔..
    <br>Thanks for sharing.
    <br>Never expect other to change in order to meet your expectation..
    <br>

• daisy
    <br>
    <br>We all look for passion and love at here, and we don't care how long a relationship can last for. I just want to have a happy and sweet love relationship which can give me an unforgettable memory.
    <br>
    <br>I'm a 39 yrs old guy. How about you?

• i know and i saw many of them are like that, and even i am a female, sometimes i will ask my females friends to let go and dont try to be a control freak.
    <br>~~~
    <br>Yep 99.9% of human beings did it that way. This wrong approach lead towards the breakdown of a sweet & nice relationship. BTW learn how to "let go" is what I supposed to mean whenever /whoever concerned with someone who wanna change/control your living style.
    <br>Thanks for agree my greedy bad point of view. I am a born greedy DEVIL but I knew how 2 respect others; always.

• daisy, if you are not actively, then would you mind me to run the campaign? to be honest, i would like to meet up someone whos sex oriented, as well as accompany with passionate indulgence , so if you offering a chance of make up such a relationship, for sure i would getting involving contributing me into such a sultry bond

• bac
    <br>you english is too formal for a casual chat here....LOL
    <br>are you a legal counsel or something?
    <br>
    <br>anyways, i don't aave problem to know some friends to start off with if we have similar interests and values

• very true 魔仔..
    <br>Thanks for sharing.
    <br>Never expect other to change in order to meet your expectation..
    <br>~~
    <br>U R Welcome my dear
    <br>When U feel the right moment comes. U will please yr loved one by all means with your heart which might possibly polish yourself to please her/him. That named as polishment not "forced to change". That's the real meaning of "respect".
    <br>Cheers that someone got my meaning :)

• I hate 2 go but I hv 2
    <br>Last but not least~~
    <br>「恩」 = 報前世欠佢的「恩」
    <br>「愛」 = 今世feel得到的「愛」~NOT 2 CHANGE SOMEONE
    <br>Take care all of you my dear ♠

• 魔仔
    <br>but nowadays eveyone is so selfish and just expecting the others become his/her ghost, no soul at all....thats very sick

• pretty close, daisy, if i aint writing this formated comment , how else would be able to catch your attention? buying your depicts, that would be undoubtedly precise , females always have the privilege to choose what they want, dun you agree?

• bac
    <br>i dont agree with you, becoz only PRETTY woman can chooce what they want...LOL!!!

• not quite true.
    <br>All women can choose.
    <br>There is an old saying that goes
    <br>"women have sex with who they want
    <br>and men have sex with who will let them"

• good to see some solid discussion here.
    <br>and got some funny points from "funtimes27" too.
    <br>but i do not agree with the old saying suggested.
    <br>haha..
    <br>
    <br>

• it's a generalisation of course
    <br>but you get what I mean
    <br>women can always get it if they want but men have to put more effort in it

• true man.. very true!
    <br>but the thing is, sex might not be the only thing a girl look for.
    <br>unlike most of the men..

• it's a generalisation of course
    <br>but you get what I mean
    <br>women can always get it if they want but men have to put more effort in it
    <br>~
    <br>Sorry that 1000% not agree with U my dear. I think that's a mutual things in terms of selections. Who cares. I never wait for the go ahead signal :):)

• well, each to their own opinons
    <br>

• so strange to see more guys than girls here....

• what do you guys look for in an SL? May I ask?

• there are always more guys than girls
    <br>but they are usually lurking to find where the girls are in the thread and then pounce

• so strange to see more guys than girls here....
    <br>(Just for sharing of {changing someone'}concept; not necessary just sex here; daisy my dear)
    <br>what do you guys look for in an SL? May I ask?
    <br>(I never ask/beg; I never look for; she comes when she comes)
    <br>(That's my answer only Carrie my dear)
    <br>BtW nice 2 meet U both :)

• 魔仔 thanks for the sharing.
    <br>
    <br>any other takers?

• no harm to chat with guys too..
    <br>魔仔 & funtimes27 had many input too..
    <br>
    <br>what to look for in an sl?
    <br>communication, respect, caring, loving..
    <br>to me, it is like a general relationship, but it come with limitation, that is, it won't end up with result.
    <br>

• Lover.Seeker
    <br>
    <br>got msn? ;)

• woops my bad. it's there in the topic :)

• Carrie my dear
    <br>U R Welcome always.
    <br>Quote from the famous book (Brave New World)....All men are equal but some are more equal than the others ♠
    <br>I am a greedy DEVIL who born with tiny tiny little luck.
    <br>Accept my style then V can B NFD:)

• yes, i do have msn..
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>add me as you wish..
    <br>
    <br>

• What do I look for?
    <br>Someone who is attracted to me is most important...haha
    <br>Well that's it, mutual attraction and open mindedness

• 魔仔
    <br>
    <br>msn?

• HI我又可以同你傾嗎carrie
    <br>可以add埋我msn嗎~~thx
    <br>[email protected]

• If you dont mind toi respect my style.
    <br>Email me
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>Then I add U okay ?
    <br>Dont 扁咀. That's me ^^

• 魔仔
    <br>
    <br>you seem to be too "high" to be true, anyways, i appreciate your wisdom!! i guess either men or women should go for what they want not just wait and being chosen by others.

• I agree
    <br>Go and look for the fun that you want and don't wait to be chosen
    <br>

• daisy my dear
    <br>YEP
    <br>I am what I am
    <br>Thanks ^0^
    <br>Only those mature minded ppl I am interested :)

• daisy, hmmm..a little bit of misunderstanding, so lets take it this way, classify both man and woman into 5 classes, say named them with glamorous, pretty, classic, subnormal, and foul, a classic woman can usually hunt down a man in pretty class with her feminine seductions, but man, in such reversed cirsumstance can only by working hardly to earn their honor for seizing that woman who lying above him in a superior situation
    <br>
    <br>carrie....hi , nice to see you, my purpose? stated as my previous reply seeking a sex partner

• I AM NOT AGAINST SEEKER TO SEEK FOR AN OUTSIDE RELATIONSHIP

• I AM NOT AGAINST SEEKER TO SEEK FOR AN OUTSIDE RELATIONSHIP
    <br>~~
    <br>I knew that U R a nice girl/lady.
    <br>We've chat B4
    <br>Nice 2 C U here :)

• seeker,
    <br>the "stubborn" i mentioned earlier is NOT about to against you looking for a SL. it's just about my view towards how love comes...
    <br>
    <br>as you mentioned, you have spent too much time in she.com but nothing happened, then i pointed out my view about starting a thread to look for love

• Mr. Brad Pitt,
    <br>not against outside affair = nice?
    <br>quite a logic. :)
    <br>
    <br>i'm not a SUPPORTER either, anyways

• Mr. Brad Pitt,
    <br>not against outside affair = nice?
    <br>quite a logic. :)
    <br>i'm not a SUPPORTER either, anyways
    <br>~~
    <br>I knew U R a nice lady but need room to polish against mis-understanding. I respect U & treat U as my NFD already:)

• wow... thanks for your advice

• BTW I still wanna 2 pronounce U as PrincessDaisy my dear
    <br>U R Welcome :)

• seeker,
    <br>i was just trying to discuss and see if you would finally find a way to get what you want, but it seems i was "questioning" and "challenging" you here... hahhaa

• Mr. Brad Pitt,
    <br>kindly do me a favour, never call me your dear, ok?
    <br>

• btw, mr. brad pitt, as you mentioned to seeker in page 1... we all dislike to explain who we are... so i appreciate your advice, but i dont think it's needed to explain if the rest get me wrong.
    <br>
    <br>i've been chatting with seeker for some time, he understands why did i post those "questions" and what did i mean to discuss.

• never mind princessdaisy,
    <br>after our conversation over the past week, i know your logic of thinking and i appreciate your reminder, and sharing with me your logic.
    <br>
    <br>again, as i said, I will be out of SHE by this week.
    <br>I guess i had enough

• PrincessDaisy
    <br>SURE 100% I will remember.
    <br>Sorry if I offended U :(
    <br>I use that to all male/female here BUT not U anymore.

• seeker,
    <br>you dont have to quit, stay and chat, or even BS.
    <br>when you try to 放開, what you want may come along
    <br>
    <br>be persistent is the only way to get what you want la... :)
    <br>
    <br>