A good-looking female senior executive making $100K a month

• Smallfoggy
    <br>Apparently your thread interests me (though I think posting how much u make a month in the public is kinda weird!) and I do wanna know more about u. Can we know each other more thru email?
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>BTW Im a single guy at 39. Look forward to your reply.
    <br>

• making a million a month with an empty soul...

• Manager, you are younger. So, you're in a better position than the case in point... :<

• Stand: I believe that you totally understand the situation.
    <br>
    <br>In fact, the pay difference is not the only thing which men mind. Men mind the differences in social status (e.g. position held in the office), exposure and ability as well.
    <br>
    <br>For the case under discussion, her ex earns no less than $70K in fact.
    <br>
    <br>She now strongly believes that she really needs to take the above factors into consideration in her next relationship. The problem is that even if the bf says that he doesn't mind when the relationship starts, he may no longer cope with the pressure after having together for several years...

• Barbiedollhk: You have made some valid observations. You can imagine that the lady is a tough person on her job. But her ex is also a tough person..., but not as tough as she had imagined... Sigh

• Tim: I understand your experience. Many men think that women are emotional, particularly career women!
    <br>
    <br>The lady whom we're discussing can be stressed out when she had to work from 8:00 a.m. to midnight seven days a week... When she's stressed out and tired, she would like to speak with her bf on the phone for about 15 minutes before sleep. Normally, she doesn't need to work over weekends. So, she stayed with her ex full day with her bf. I guess they didn't lack quality communication.

• Jeremy: Yes, I agree that it's odd to post the amount of monthly salary here. It's just an approximate figure. But for the purpose of having meaningful discussion, I think the amount matters so I provide a figure. Hope to be able to email u after work (my Internet connection at home is not very stable). Having lunch box now...

• wanna chat further?
    <br>[email protected]

• we got a very interesting discussion here..
    <br>I suppose the case study really reflect the current situation to most career women in HK these days. women are strong achiever while the guys are wondering around in their dreams.
    <br>
    <br>of course there will be successful male candidates too, but as expected, they will have LOTS to choose from.. thus demand/supply is unbalanced.
    <br>
    <br>but Samllfoggy,
    <br>is good to know the the girl actually doesn't care about the status difference.. but just a word of reminder.. sometimes, the guy might feel "left behind" in some situation..
    <br>
    <br>just my 2 cents

• small,
    <br>
    <br>understand how you feel, totally exhausted after work, only wanna a chat before sleep to share the wounds

• i love to have a high-income and pretty gf..
    <br>maybe ur friend can consider me...

• as suggested, the high income returns are traded off from pressurised working environment, long hours, and early retirement..
    <br>
    <br>Guess this young lady is desperate for love and care.. after the long day work. wish her man be there, supporting.. But, on the other hand, the guy might be home, wondering around not doing much.. and he might have MORE in mind then the girl, who was having a busy day..
    <br>
    <br>Sometimes, people think too much as they got too much sparetime.
    <br>

• Smallfoggy,
    <br>Just back to office.
    <br>Noted of your replies.
    <br>With your further details, then actually both of them are already in similar world.
    <br>they also spend time together. The underlying issues might still be the character la. cannot judge the level of toughness la. Every personal development path leads us to different value system, mentality and how we deal with people. Even if two person have similar knowledge or management level. Their different style adopted at work or their company culture will lead them to different priorities or preferences.
    <br>
    <br>Gonnahell,
    <br>Added you
    <br>
    <br>

• Tim,
    <br>For that experience, it really takes big patience to somehow understand why the girl choose not to speak it out and keep silent or just show anger without expressing what happened.
    <br>Normally that lady would express her anger on her work, her boss. Probably might yell or scream. Most choose to tell her female friend. But if she has a bf, bf become the valve that she can keep talking about her bad boss or how bad the others are.
    <br>
    <br>

• <br>For a start, I dont have that much earned income.
    <br>I am quite indifferent to the salary level of a career woman. There is a lot more to life than just money. My first job earned 40K a month more than 10 years ago right after I completed my PhD at 23 when I worked in a bank. I had since changed career and I dont regret the career choice at all even I could have earned a lot more money had i stayed in that path.
    <br>
    <br>I think salary is just one of the many attributes of a person. There are a lot more in a relationship. It is too simplistic to judge a relationship based on a single number. There are many men yielding the career to their successful wives. I have just read about the CEO of Pepsi -- a career woman. Also, the husband of the former CEO of HP gave up his career to take care of the children.
    <br>
    <br>

• in fact, all of my ex-es are Dr. in a way, she wouldnt have met my requirement. (just kidding.)

• Dear All,
    <br>Having read all your views above, people focused on money, career....etc. Love cannot be measured by those parameters.
    <br>Love is love, so simple

• bibd,
    <br>I believe it is great as long as we have no regret in life.
    <br>
    <br>there was a very nice friend of mine when we were in studies.
    <br>I do miss him.
    <br>One of the contribution he has give to me is that he used to tell me that:
    <br>Don't do something that you would regret later.
    <br>
    <br>There are way more complexity in relationship and it might be the different details that makes life beautiful.
    <br>It is love that drives anyone to take care of children instead of success in career.
    <br>Now there is relatively less and less sexual discremination. Ladies are taking senior position in corporations.
    <br>

• kylee,
    <br>
    <br>Maybe it is good to see the movie called Enchanted(魔幻奇緣)
    <br>
    <br>Love can be simple as a glance in the forest or a song to be heard somewhere. And then it is "the prince and the princess live happlily ever after".
    <br>

• Hi! nice to meet you first. I am looking for serious relationship too. Maybe let me introduce about myself first. I'm 37 years old, single, 180cm, nice looking (I can show my pic in msn), decent guy with sense of humor. My msn id is [email protected] and I'm looking forward to hearing from your reply and chatting with you there soon. Gd luck and have a nice day~ ^^

• 今時今日香港地, 月入十幾萬好普遍, 我老細間公司在香港有三百人 (garments trading), 當中最少有三十人既收入係由十幾萬至三十幾萬一個月
    <br>

• 另外再加 double pay and bonus
    <br>

• Smallfoggy,
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• I never get intimidated by good looking career women. But if I can have a choice of dating a less financially independent but equally good looking girl, I would prefer to date someone I can "manipulate".
    <br>
    <br>

• Federic, most men think so but they don't admit it.

• Hi all,
    <br>
    <br>waa, So many hi pay ppl here ... Why I cannot know anyone in real life ?
    <br>

• Love.seeker & Sign: You understand the feelings.
    <br>Love.seeker: Actually, I don't know which situation is worse - a man who is idle at home, or a man who thinks that the woman cannot or should not do better than him

• smallfoggy,
    <br>i also dare to apply. i have a decent job and am earning more than she does. I am also a nice and civilized person.
    <br>pls add me at: [email protected]

• 愛 不分彼此 無論在那裡 學歷 高低 愛就是愛
    <br>當然每個人都有理想人 但最後...都無人能得到
    <br>
    <br>Smallfoggy , 男人畢竟是有需有自專的動物.只要不要太過 相信一定有情人終成眷屬

• I am touched by everybody's response. I am surprised to find out that so many ladies have similar feelings and experience, and so many men are interested in this discussion.
    <br>
    <br>Good luck and good nite. Sweet dreams.

• Gentlemen who have left your email address here:
    <br>I may not be able to contact all of you since I can only afford limited time on the Internet. If you wish to receive my response, you'd better participate more in the discussion or write more about yourself here. Sorry for having to make such request.
    <br>
    <br>"Good Guy": Your email address doesn't work.

• Smallfoggy - I am just one year younger than you.
    <br>
    <br>Fully understand what Spear's replied @ 2008-03-04 12:02 am
    <br>
    <br>愛 不分彼此 無論在那裡 學歷 高低 愛就是愛
    <br>當然每個人都有理想人 但最後...都無人能得到
    <br>男人畢竟是有需有自專的動物.只要不要太過 相信一定有情人終成眷屬
    <br>but.....I think 緣份還未到...強球也沒用...
    <br>interested to make friends with you....how can I contact you?
    <br>

• crying

• hi gal,
    <br>why cry ?

• ladies what i suggest...for those who hv such background..
    <br>dun waste time here
    <br>just be realistic, dun u think the kinda "quality" guys in your mind will waste time in such a place here,
    <br>though it cannot disagree that here may be a place for empty soul

• nothing ---> I think you are very right to certain extend.
    <br>
    <br>

• smallfoggy,
    <br>the address is correct, pls try again at "[email protected]"
    <br>pls add me in msn

• good morning, smallfoggy, how are you today?

• sigh: ok la. wish u good luck. u dont sound very happy.

• manager: perhaps u can leave your contact method here

• Smallfoggy - Why you need to contact me?

• smallfoggy,
    <br>
    <br>good luck in your search here....

• Manager : I was referring to your message on 4 Mar at 1226 am. Perhaps there was more than one manager.
    <br>
    <br>Nothing & DOA : I just want to blow water jie... If I can meet any "quality" guys or make friends with other ladies in similar situations here, it's a bonus.

• smallfoggy, 不單單你所講的statue/position etc.一般生活巳有stress.. 大家的朋友quality可能巳不同, 大家對生活的standard/要求可能巳有不同... 大家用錢的水平或心態巳不同... 就算你話你不再乎... 但你真的是那麼坦然嗎..?

• I'm concerned about the court ruling on division of assets on divorce. Everybody needs to think thrice (not twice) before getting married.

• Everything in a relationship is about money, including sex.

• Federic
    <br>
    <br>I feel so sorry for you because you are just one lonely man still looking for someone who truely loves you and perhaps you dont even know what love is. Let me guess, you were abandoned (emotionally) and neglected by your parents since childhood ? You got owned by a chick?
    <br>
    <br>No wait, you got owned by a dude.

• smallfoggy,
    <br>
    <br>When i was fresh gra,my income is lower than my gf who has work for a few years.I didnt feel pressure on that.
    <br>
    <br>When i established my own biz and getting income several times than my gfs,i feel pressure with those with high income,not because of their $$,but their personality

• doctor - sounds like you're running your business in fantasyland and has no clue about the value and importance of money, and how money and power changes one's personality.
    <br>
    <br>Like lee said, many high paid female executives are "bin tai" because of their gender frustration - they cannot buy sex and the men they love with money. They could only use the money to make themselves more beautiful and attractive but for whom?
    <br>
    <br>Men with poor quality and low incomes most of the time, sadly.

• more income > more desire > more empty soul