Bored in office -- seeking open minded female friends for friendship and more

• I have never been to Discovery. Is it nice? Can I have nice dinners there? Stanley is really good. The wind is strong. Great for windsurfing.

• nice dinner, for sure!

a lot of nice restuarants, by the beach

i miss a small resturant in Stanley... maybe it's good to have lunch there on Thur... if they opens for lunch in weekdays, haha...

• I have never really found any restaurants in Stanley nice. But I do like the lazy Sunday brunch there although it is pretty crowded on weekends. What does that small restaurant sell? Chinese food?

I shld go to Discovery some day. Would love to explore the island. It is good to go on boat cruise from time to time

• the small restaurant offers western food, very nice pasta there.

it calls "Angeletti", near the post office.

DB has nothing much to explore, except the beach and the restaurant

but those are just chain restaurants, maybe able to try in commercial districts

• Thanks for the tip. Will look out for Angeletti. Hope they do serve lunches on weekends.

Purpose of going to DB is really to visit the island. At least, I can tell people there I have been there and done that. Chain restaurants... haha.. beter to visit a char chan teng in DB then, if any.

So, you do love to eat and would go to places just to savour on delicacies?

• princessdaisy replied @ 2008-02-18 10:21 pm

i thought of Lamma too, and if i go, i would do the hiking from xx Bay to xx Bay (forgot the names) ... but isnt it not too good to do the mini-hiking alone on a weekday?

mainlander? yuck... hahahha

maybe discovery bay? hmmm....

>>>>>.my god, should be Yung Shue Wan and Sok Kwu Wan, lady

• Angeletti serves lunch on weekends!

char chan teng in DB?!?!?!!?!?! i guess none, maybe McDonald's... haha

i love eating, but not a gourmet... i like checking new places to eat.

• Hilander,

thank you

i sort of remember, just being lazy to check the exact name

i would rather say i forgot than to get it wrong... haha

thanks anyway. :)

• princessdaisy replied @ 2008-02-18 10:56 pm

Angeletti serves lunch on weekends!

char chan teng in DB?!?!?!!?!?! i guess none, maybe McDonald's... haha

>>>>>>>>>>there is a restaurant quite like chat chan teng in DB, on 1/F

• i am not a gourmet myself. I just like to try different food at different places. The experience of trying something new is always nice.

Where do you live? Need to get up early to go to work?

• hilander, thanks for your info.

so RR, try that one on 1/F then...

Stanley for me this Thursday. :P

• RR,

already got bored chatting with me, and that's makes you so kind in reminding me to sleep early? LOL

i would rather not to mention where do i live here, it's a public thread, my dear! hahaha...

get up normally at 7am, not too bad. :)

• hilander

thanks for the tip. Do you live in DB? You seem to know DB very well.

Nice to visit Stanley and you can stroll along the beach. Also, good to look at some of the paintings there.

• princess

haha, don be so sensitive. thanks for chatting with me. :-)

• just teasing you, haha... :)

i'm not an art lover, so no painting... :P

would rather look at some handsome boys at stanley...

• yeah but on Thursday and with the current coldness, doubt there are a lot to see. Why don you look for friends to hang out instead?

• it'll be warm on Thur!!!

and i dun need a lot, maybe one who catches my eyes and me catches his... hahahahahhaha

and why should i hang out with friends instead?

i want to go by myself on my own schedule, doing anything i want...

• i can always hang out with friends! and a completely free day during the week is as nice... :)

• That is true. It is quite a good break to be alone sometimes and reflect on things or just enjoy some moments of quietness.

Do you do this often? Going out alone?

• not quite often, but dont mind to go out alone

i sometimes watch movie alone... hehe... like those spanish ones... :P

do you enjoy being alone then?

• princess

frankly, no. I have had my moments of being alone. Don want to be alone if possible. Hate that empty unwanted feelings.

That is why I want to enlarge my social circle. :-)

• remember, alone =/= lonely/empty/unwanted

hahhaa... :)

i forgot where i got this quote: 識得獨處, 先識得相處

• 識得獨處, 先識得相處 makes sense. I have being alone and i do think i know how to 相處. haha.. wanna try?

• we are a kind of 相處 "ing", arent we?

ok, so what kind of 相處 you mean? wink

hahahahha

• haha, just paraphrasing. Anyway, I am shorter than you are. I am only 5'6". Doubt you be interested anyway. :-(

So, what kind of guys attract you?

• So, what kind of guys attract you?

i come across this question very often, new friends ask, netfds ask... how come? haha. or is this a generic question for girls?

hmmm... what kind of guys, very good question.

but i never make it a list, it's about clicking i guess ...

• Absolutely. many times, we may have a long list of requirements. But at the end, it is all about how we feel about each other that matters. Whatever we do, at the end, all we want is to be happy. being happy with whoever we are seeing is important. Does not matter the status or definition, as long as we enjoy being with the other party, does it really matter if he/she is our bf/gf/sp/sl or whatever?

• RR, bed time for me soon, so i'll chat to you again later.

good nite. :)

• sweet dreams

• oh wait, it matters if i'm someone else's sp

love making for me, fxxking, no no!!

hahaha

• and status matters to me too, haha

i was once a "SL" of a married ... although true love that was, i still wanna be my beloeved one's wife one day... so no more SL thing. i'll not date any married again. we may admire each other, but that's all. :)

• Hello. Anyone wants a casual chat?