Just out of curiosity, what is the WORST pickup line you have ever heard or made?

• muffy oic. BO and bad breath turn everyone off. unless you have a fetish or something.
    <br>_____________
    <br>
    <br>MRH - oh a tent? you would want to snuggle in wouldn't you?

• barbiedollhk replied @ 2009-04-27 1:54 pm
    <br>
    <br>CS - is this not so nice ?
    <br>
    <br>I could copy and paste nayio's avator and start a new alias as in "Nayio." (with a dot). Then start a new thread heading;
    <br>
    <br>Just out of curiosity, what is the worst pick up line you have ever heard of or made ( 2 ).
    <br>____________________________________________
    <br>
    <br>I agree.... all of us know where to come, and Nayio didn't lose her integrity as founder.....
    <br>
    <br>

• muffintoo replied @ 2009-04-27 1:52 pm
    <br>
    <br>Barb,
    <br>what i meant to say was people's body odor turns me off or bad breath etc. Smell is a strong stimuli and equally serious annoyance
    <br>
    <br>===> i agree with muffy, but some odors can be changed. for example bad breath can be fixed with brushing teeth, flossing the teeth, mouthwash, and just drinking water to keep the mouth moist. i read that bad breath is caused by dry mouth which allows bacteria to develop. they say babies breath smells sweet because they are always drooling and bacteria or whatever does not have a chance to grow because it requires dry mouth. so next time you feel you have stinky breath, drink some water. body odor is usually what you put into your body that permeates through your skin. i remember cs wrote recently she smelled like garlic because she consumed a lot of garlic. that old adage is true, we are what we eat.

• CS_She replied @ 2009-04-27 1:57 pm
    <br>
    <br>barbiedollhk replied @ 2009-04-27 1:54 pm
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>I could copy and paste nayio's avator and start a new alias as in "Nayio." (with a dot). Then start a new thread heading;
    <br>
    <br>Just out of curiosity, what is the worst pick up line you have ever heard of or made ( 2 ).
    <br>
    <br>I agree.... all of us know where to come, and Nayio didn't lose her integrity as founder.....
    <br>
    <br>

• y

• y

• seldom use perfume. Therefore when girls turn their faces to me from some distance without any obvious reasons. I will take out my notebook and write down: she likes how I smell! :P
    <br>
    <br>I think its time for afternoon nap, u r going off a tangent again.
    <br>
    <br>For me, perfume is an everyday necessity. I feel something missing if i forget.

• y

• seldom use perfume. Therefore when girls turn their faces to me from some distance without any obvious reasons. I will take out my notebook and write down: she likes how I smell! :P
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>For me, perfume is an everyday necessity. I feel something missing if i forget.

• y

• Feddy taste Fetish
    <br>

• CS_She replied @ 2009-04-27 1:57 pm
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• barbiedollhk replied @ 2009-04-27 1:56 pm
    <br>
    <br>muffy oic. BO and bad breath turn everyone off. unless you have a fetish or something.
    <br>_____________
    <br>
    <br>MRH - oh a tent? you would want to snuggle in wouldn't you?
    <br>
    <br>-----------------
    <br>
    <br>CS_She replied @ 2009-04-27 1:57 pm
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>-----------------
    <br>
    <br>MrH replied @ 2009-04-27 1:59 pm
    <br>
    <br>muffintoo replied @ 2009-04-27 1:52 pm
    <br>
    <br>Barb,
    <br>what i meant to say was people's body odor turns me off or bad breath etc. Smell is a strong stimuli and equally serious annoyance
    <br>
    <br>===> i agree with muffy, but some odors can be changed. for example bad breath can be fixed with brushing teeth, flossing the teeth, mouthwash, and just drinking water to keep the mouth moist. i read that bad breath is caused by dry mouth which allows bacteria to develop. they say babies breath smells sweet because they are always drooling and bacteria or whatever does not have a chance to grow because it requires dry mouth. so next time you feel you have stinky breath, drink some water. body odor is usually what you put into your body that permeates through your skin. i remember cs wrote recently she smelled like garlic because she consumed a lot of garlic. that old adage is true, we are what we eat.
    <br>
    <br>-----------------
    <br>
    <br>barbiedollhk replied @ 2009-04-27 1:59 pm
    <br>
    <br>CS_She replied @ 2009-04-27 1:57 pm
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>-----------------
    <br>
    <br>muffintoo replied @ 2009-04-27 2:00 pm
    <br>
    <br>seldom use perfume. Therefore when girls turn their faces to me from some distance without any obvious reasons. I will take out my notebook and write down: she likes how I smell! :P
    <br>
    <br>

• yup..Muffin I am leaving now..^ ^ ''
    <br>
    <br>take care everyone, eat less pork pork.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• so page 1000 is this thread's armageddon ?

• bye hmq... eat less pork and eat more ahem =)

• bb, we may not get to 1000 if she gets annoyingly frustrating... go ahead and start episode 2 if you feel it is necessary

• I don't think she.com was ever mentioned by Nostradamus.

• so page 1000 is this thread's armageddon ?
    <br>
    <br>I like the sound of that, sounds so dramatic.

• (Protesting)....
    <br>We want Version 2
    <br>We want Version 2
    <br>We want Version 2
    <br>We want Version 2
    <br>

• See you in the new thread sometime soon....
    <br>***** MrH out *****

• so we should start sending a team of oil drillers to she.com and start drilling?

• Feddy - Nostradamus is french. We need a chinese prophet
    <br>
    <br>________________
    <br>
    <br>Mr H - with you thorough analysis of the mouth cavity, all in all you just want us to get into your mouth right ? because baby's mouth is sweet and with less bateria. Is my deduction correct?

• q

• w

• w

• nudging towards page 1000....

• w

• w

• w

• e

• r

• if this she eating habit persists, it doesn't take long to reach page 1000.....

• r

• Federic replied @ 2009-04-27 2:09 pm
    <br>
    <br>so we should start sending a team of oil drillers to she.com and start drilling?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>barbiedollhk
    <br>6 threads barbiedollhk replied @ 2009-04-27 2:12 pm
    <br>
    <br>Feddy - Nostradamus is french. We need a chinese prophet
    <br>
    <br>________________
    <br>
    <br>Mr H - with you thorough analysis of the mouth cavity, all in all you just want us to get into your mouth right ? because baby's mouth is sweet and with less bateria. Is my deduction correct?
    <br>
    <br>

• alright I will make a VERSION 2 before I go to bed.

• barbiedollhk replied @ 2009-04-27 2:16 pm
    <br>
    <br>alright I will make a VERSION 2 before I go to bed.
    <br>_______________________________________
    <br>
    <br>Eagerly awaits.....

• Barbie, some thread dedicated to "you".....
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>http://community.she.com/messageboard/
    <br>relationship/?action=view.topic&id=2122060&page=1
    <br>
    <br>我愛芭比, 我愛芭比, 我愛芭比, 我愛芭比, 我愛芭比
    <br>(I love Barbie.....)

• BB, are you doing the honor to post a new thread?????
    <br>
    <br>I have refreshed the messageboard many times wanting to post my reply in first spot ga!
    <br>

• "Wisdom comes with winters.".... oscar wilde
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>no wonder there is no winter here in hk....

• WARNING : EVICTION HAS COMMENCED ! EVERYONE OUT ! DEATHCON 7

• (((((((ABANDON SHIP))))))))

• For those who visited here:
    <br>
    <br>This thread is no longer active due to serious post eating problem, however, there is an extended thread open, please visit.....
    <br>
    <br>http://community.she.com/messageboard/relationship/
    <br>?action=view.topic&id=2122545&page=1
    <br>
    <br>=========================== End of this Thread =======================

• hmmmm so the ship sank and i am going down with the captain ^_^

• Where the hell have u been?